Egg restoration

PpPpPpPp

You wont get banned lol, i think this egg restoration is available since the old event , Just bad because i dont have any restoration tokens right now. 

42 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Your transformation contracts are server-account wide.

Sso when you apply a transformation contract on one of your characters, all other characters in your account in the same server also have access to that transformation.

yeah transformation is for all character in the account , u can get 3 apostle transformation selection. which great 

6 hours ago, imDC said:

Hmn I think imma do this lol, thanks for making a thread on this topic @PpPpPpPp... Free 3 apostle xform hehe

It is actually 4x, one from the main char +3 from the 3 tokens right? It was possible last year, I wish I knew it back then. I figured it out myself this year from an alt account that I did the mistake to give the pet to the wrong class.

21 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is actually 4x, one from the main char +3 from the 3 tokens right? It was possible last year, I wish I knew it back then. I figured it out myself this year from an alt account that I did the mistake to give the pet to the wrong class.

How can you get 4 apostle for free? can you please explain?

35 minutes ago, Bunnie-DN said:

How can you get 4 apostle for free? can you please explain?

I'm thinking they get an egg to max level and then they discard it and restore it with a token and then repeat. I'm not sure if they are re-leveling an egg to max each time or if it gets restored to max and then they can reclaim its reward though. I'm hoping one of them clarifies too.

Archived