Forums

False Punishment

Daewong-KT

Im asking for A Game Master of this game . Does the GM i this Game was Fair? My Account was Banned for Wrong Accusation ? Why? my internet connection was cut and i suddenly took the item for another player and after i log in my account. my account was suspended without proper explanation and waiting for 1hr and still no reply on the admin . please reply to my message. 

respectively

Daewong-KT Elyos

I dont know why? If he want that stupid spinel back to his item id rather give it back . but having suspended for 3 days make me sick

if they knew our conversation i already told the buyer for that item . i had a bad connection .. still suspend me . not unfair -_-

What Cake is saying is that it is impossible to dc and accidentally take an item during a trade. 

What Support seems to feel happened is that you fooled someone into thinking they were trading medals for kinah. After placing the kinah in the window, you waited for the other person to click okay, removed the kinah, clicked okay and hoped the other person would not be paying close enough attention and finalize the trade. Had you DCed before that final "okay", the medals would have gone back to the seller and your kinah (if there had been any) would have been returned to you.

If it's the case that you were trying to cheat the seller of the medals, I think a 3 day is a pretty small punishment for being a potato.

Archived