Forums

WTS (Advanced) STIGMA VANDAL +15 , just 300$ for all stigma

is this too expensive?  

1. 1. is this too expensive?

• yes
    • no

On 4/4/2021 at 11:46 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

If this account is not brand new make sure to empty it, it will get hit by the ban hammer soon.

just speculating and talking like rubbish ... welcome to Aion .. please study the features provided in the game, it is allowed to make more than five characters in one id and the stigma can be moved anywhere .. before leading opinion, pay attention to what you're talking about loser

On 4/5/2021 at 8:52 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Imagine posting RMT on the official forums lmaooooooo

there is no prohibition to post anything on the forum as long as it doesn't violate ,, tell me buying and selling on the forum is prohibited ,,, if it is prohibited, it means buying and selling in lfg games is also prohibited .. you idiot loser lol

8 hours ago, GoldenZeus said:

just speculating and talking like rubbish ... welcome to Aion .. please study the features provided in the game, it is allowed to make more than five characters in one id and the stigma can be moved anywhere .. before leading opinion, pay attention to what you're talking about loser

there is no prohibition to post anything on the forum as long as it doesn't violate ,, tell me buying and selling on the forum is prohibited ,,, if it is prohibited, it means buying and selling in lfg games is also prohibited .. you idiot loser lol

@Vantheria-DN ...he is drop dead serious lolz

On 4/11/2021 at 6:23 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Vantheria-DN ...he is drop dead serious lolz

I know right lmfao

On 4/10/2021 at 9:42 PM, GoldenZeus said:

RMT is actually one of the few things for which NCsoft WILL ban people.

#11:  https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/ncsoft/code-of-conduct

But sure go ahead and keep talking about selling stigmas for real money lmao.

On 4/12/2021 at 10:27 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

I know right lmfao

RMT is actually one of the few things for which NCsoft WILL ban people.

#11:  https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/ncsoft/code-of-conduct

But sure go ahead and keep talking about selling stigmas for real money lmao.

oh okay .. I already understand. I will delete this post soon, thanks for the info

how to delete this post btw?