Yornforge Event

Vasilios-KT

With Yornforge being released and the instance event ending Yornforge is going to go back to its partially rare state. The influx of weapons is going to decline and theres going to be not as many going onto broker as they did during the event. I dont know how others feel, but is there any type of like event with Yornforge in mind as a common reward item, or the possibility of adding it to the event coin merchant? Especially with this garden event like adding just a Yornforge selection box, or a random box or something that players can buy for 300-400 event coins would be very helpful, both for the players going for the weapon and the ones thats selling them. 

As someone whos been farming for yornforge and not buying weapons (because im a poor child), it has been a little difficult to get all the weapons. I do also feel that the rates for yornforge seemed to have decreased. Like the week it was released we got yornforge every other 2-3 runs but now its like we could go 10-15 SL runs and have not even 1 drop, even with the buff on. So i just thought id give my opinion on the matter and hopefully something can come out of it!

2 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Took me 3 tries to get mine but I bought weapons, I can't even imagine hoping for 18-20 weapon drops for one attempt.

That’s sort of been my life. I’ve soloed maybe 25 PFs by now (I’ve gotten 3 drops) and then I’ve duoed at least 30 SL runs, there’s been a lot more drops from SL but they’re still not common. I mean we don’t really get them very often. I’m too poor to buy weapons off the broker. But i want to go for this weapon and I’m willing to grind for it i just feel having an event, or even doing something as little as putting it in the event doin merchant, would be such a big help with the grind. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣  just dont buy weapons at those expensive prices, i laught when i see glad items going for billions at broker but after certain glad buys it prices drops asap 🤣🤣 just wait a little no rush we all getting that weapon, also they will selling the craftman essences in the store in future "events" yeah p2w events but better than nothing

I failed 2 times my Yornforge weapon.. what is the percentage of legendary to Ultimate??

Understand it is rare weapon but... it is ridiculous...

I just post trade chat WTB incomplete  Yornforge weapon all day and ppl really complain me stop post it...cus it’s like scamming chat shit.

I don’t want to post anymore...

please please reduce percentage make legend to Ultimate.....................

its same as the heaven weapons approx 15%

I had a dagger that went ulti in 3 tries and one that went ulti in 13 so yeah it sucks but is what it is one of the best weapons in game so just have to be patient and get it eventually not worth buying mats from the broker run alts in pf and idd solo

4 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

its same as the heaven weapons approx 15%

I had a dagger that went ulti in 3 tries and one that went ulti in 13 so yeah it sucks but is what it is one of the best weapons in game so just have to be patient and get it eventually not worth buying mats from the broker run alts in pf and idd solo

I don’t know how many times I need to try it, if some ppl have no time to go to shop instance they don’t have chance to do it.

hell yeah it’s amazing weapon all know but ya need to patient..

Archived