Jump to content
Forums

A very important information I would like to share to Kibbelz


Recommended Posts

Hi @Kibbelz and everybody today I just experienced something really weird in my life I never believed it before I thought it's bullshit but words can really kill someone or save someone life it's no joke o_O

Today I was having bad coughs and I thought I'm going to be really sent to hospital but my mom spend hours talking with me encourage me ,repeating love ,talk all good things and then I stop coughing I feel really ok now it's like an event I was going to hospital was a dream.

So yep this is real thing don't weaponized your words against someone because you could potential kill them if they lost willing to live they will die as soon as in 3 days.
This means to you too @Kibbelz don't ignored our suggestion or no reply to them. You're slowly potential killing a lot of us too.

I didn't expected anyone to believed this I didn't believed myself but I can't denial what just happened.
Also thanks to @Vinley-KT for caring in another thread :)

I also purposed unban @Valedia-DN it's been 2 months already.
I don't believe Valedia offense is much worse than bots/hackers in game.

Thank you for listening I hope everybody happy :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense, but are you seriously comparing an actual medical condition *in real life* to a silly video game?

"You're slowly potentially killing a lot of us too."

Big yikes, fam. Big. Yikes.

Edited by Vantheria-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Hi @Kibbelz and everybody today I just experienced something really weird in my life I never believed it before I thought it's bullshit but words can really kill someone or save someone life it's no joke o_O

Today I was having bad coughs and I thought I'm going to be really sent to hospital but my mom spend hours talking with me encourage me ,repeating love ,talk all good things and then I stop coughing I feel really ok now it's like an event I was going to hospital was a dream.

So yep this is real thing don't weaponized your words against someone because you could potential kill them if they lost willing to live they will die as soon as in 3 days.
This means to you too @Kibbelz don't ignored our suggestion or no reply to them. You're slowly potential killing a lot of us too.

I didn't expected anyone to believed this I didn't believed myself but I can't denial what just happened.
Also thanks to @Vinley-KT for caring in another thread :)

I also purposed unban @Valedia-DN it's been 2 months already.
I don't believe Valedia offense is much worse than bots/hackers in game.

Thank you for listening I hope everybody happy :D

So Valedia was banned after all ? That would explain her long absence.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No I mean forums actually the more ignore NC made I think a lot of players will get depressing by that too and that will lead to bad things.
Sure I used to think it's stupid if someone keep ignore your requesting can potential harm you. Actually it did slowly add up.

I just sharing my own experience what happened. It's hard to believe this until you hit this event yourself.
Whatever happened in virtual world or real world can affecting your mind. Well I think I'll leave it here I just sharing what I experienced.

If you wanna know more about this. You can do extensive research on internet.

3 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

So Valedia was banned after all ? That would explain her long absence.

I believed that was the case.

Link to post
Share on other sites

NC always lacked the communication with the player base, so keep in mind ,these  people should not be responsible for your mental heath because of a game.... If you feel so, maybe take a break.....

Loki and Kib communicated at the start with us but it was too good to last. They probably cant say anything because their boss is telling them not to or doing something for other games.

As for Valedia. I have nothing against this person and thought she was just a troll looking for attention but some saw that  she was causing needless toxicity, so I can understand why she got banned.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Hallo-DN thank you for your reply.

Well yes I believed someone told them not to response for whatever reason is. I believed they think if they answering more questions there will be more and more demands maybe just maybe could started revolt among players.

As for @Valedia-DN spamming is minor wrong(in my opinion) doing but her aggressive keep increased as people keep taunting her and it getting bigger and bigger to the point she got banned. I think she served for her crime as a ban already and should be allow back. I say this is not a needed action or anyone really miss @Valedia-DN 

How I can say this ? But if @Valedia-DN can back perhaps our valuable as players to NCsoft too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 6:15 AM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Is @Valedia-DNbanned from forums only or in-game as well?

The last thread she ever spoke was when she started calling bad words towards everyone, whoever disagreed with her she would name call and use curse words etc, we all reported her and Loki told her "bye".

I think this is from the forums only but knowing how obnoxious she was, she probably couldn't handle this and either also quit the game or at least she never came back to the forums (unless it was a perma forum ban of course).

And Nalariel was constantly defending her even when she would insult everyone. I think it was a way to show tolerance and try to turn her table for good, but tolerating cancerous behavior is no way acceptable. It is like trying to hug a Nazi hoping he won't kill you later, nope!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did read everyone opinions on this. I really have no comment to response since it was true that I don't keep following to read @Valedia-DN posts and probably didn't know how deep this story goes. I just posted this as my acknowledge to everybody comments.

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And Nalariel was constantly defending her even when she would insult everyone.

Actually it was that other person who kept defending her while she was doing it. Shinygirl or something? idk I think Nalariel only said like one thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Actually it was that other person who kept defending her while she was doing it. Shinygirl or something? idk I think Nalariel only said like one thing.

Yes Shainygirl did it most of all but I thought Nalariel also defended her in a couple occasions where everyone turned against her vocal diarrhea of cursing everyone. I could be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The last thread she ever spoke was when she started calling bad words towards everyone, whoever disagreed with her she would name call and use curse words etc, we all reported her and Loki told her "bye".

I think this is from the forums only but knowing how obnoxious she was, she probably couldn't handle this and either also quit the game or at least she never came back to the forums (unless it was a perma forum ban of course).

And Nalariel was constantly defending her even when she would insult everyone. I think it was a way to show tolerance and try to turn her table for good, but tolerating cancerous behavior is no way acceptable. It is like trying to hug a Nazi hoping he won't kill you later, nope!

Hasent Valedia always been a troll? I mean I know when I was on DN-E it was sort of just known that Valedia was always everywhere, posting in LFG and all this stuff but it was all like troll-based. Honestly when I saw her on the forums it was quite interesting because shes never been anywhere else except LFG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Hasent Valedia always been a troll? I mean I know when I was on DN-E it was sort of just known that Valedia was always everywhere, posting in LFG and all this stuff but it was all like troll-based. Honestly when I saw her on the forums it was quite interesting because shes never been anywhere else except LFG.

She was not a troll, she was drop dead serious and her antics were real. Is she still on lfg? I assume Elyos-KT

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

She was not a troll, she was drop dead serious and her antics were real. Is she still on lfg? I assume Elyos-KT

I feel like i may have seen her on KT-E lfg, but it seemed to have vanished. or I just didnt see her at all. Shes been posting in LFG for a solid 2-3-4 years now though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I hope this message would be last about @Valedia-DN after some thoughts and everybody response to my unban idea.
I feel like this is a big mistake I admit I proposed something I didn't clearly well know about. I feel everyone get offense by this proposal so yep I want to apology to everybody about it. I'm sorry ☹️

Thank you

Edited by Nalariel-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

The beautiful Valedia is active, one of the few active people that I see regularly. She is always willing to collaborate with whoever she is in the game, no matter if she is a new player, with a team or whatever she is. With Valedia what you need she assists you. However, a few people preferred to be banned. And well, a few preferred a chat without Valedia (zero understanding of her, some only dealt with attacking her), even though she contributed and contributes a lot to the game. I'm sorry if I hurt someone, I just think it was pathetic what NC did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 12:03 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

She was not a troll, she was drop dead serious and her antics were real. Is she still on lfg? I assume Elyos-KT

Back on IS-A in the 5.x era (also known as error) there was a songweaver (JUDITHANNE) that reminded me very much of Valedia. Not sure if it was just a troll someone attention starved or downright mentally Ill but the crap they used to spam in /3 was just ridiculous.  From talking to themselves non stop about the most random and nonsensical things then to stuff like this keo3Gze.jpg?1

Edited by Euphoria-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 12:43 AM, Euphoria-DN said:

Back on IS-A in the 5.x era (also known as error) there was a songweaver (JUDITHANNE) that reminded me very much of Valedia. Not sure if it was just a troll someone attention starved or downright mentally Ill but the crap they used to spam in /3 was just ridiculous.  From talking to themselves non stop about the most random and nonsensical things then to stuff like this keo3Gze.jpg?1

Nah that sounds like a person called "ozzie" in katalam server, he is constantly writing things like this. Valedia didn't write these types of self derogative comments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 9:04 AM, MechEagIe-DN said:

Imagine defend Valedia, you probably miss alot his/her/it post ....
At end that person was talking to is self better that way belive me !
62L5.gif

That Funny My Mentor...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 11:03 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

She was not a troll, she was drop dead serious and her antics were real. Is she still on lfg? I assume Elyos-KT

NO NO NO NO NO NO, if she is in my server

pos-ya-que.jpg

Dont you ever say the V the word again EVER!!!, Could be that we might invoke her and return to the game

Edited by Vessttemona-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 11:43 PM, Euphoria-DN said:

Back on IS-A in the 5.x era (also known as error) there was a songweaver (JUDITHANNE) that reminded me very much of Valedia. Not sure if it was just a troll someone attention starved or downright mentally Ill but the crap they used to spam in /3 was just ridiculous.  From talking to themselves non stop about the most random and nonsensical things then to stuff like this keo3Gze.jpg?1

There is someone like that on KT E lfg, I’m just blocking this kind of people.

 

On 4/12/2021 at 6:07 PM, Vasilios-KT said:

I feel like i may have seen her on KT-E lfg, but it seemed to have vanished. or I just didnt see her at all. Shes been posting in LFG for a solid 2-3-4 years now though.

She was from DN, not KT (thank goodness)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO, if she is in my server

pos-ya-que.jpg

Dont you ever say the V the word again EVER!!!, Could be that we might invoke her and return to the game

You need to tell her name in front of a mirror three times for her to summon. Cover all mirrors in the room.

You do not want the cousin to beetlejuice to summon our of nowhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...