How to Character Appearance Save?

Alyta-DN

Can someone please give me instructions on how to save a character's appearance? It's not working for me and I don't know why. Years ago, I remember being able to just press save on the customization screen and then was able to load the saves and use them easily. I don't know what I'm doing wrong this time, but I'm tired of wasting time trying to figure it out and getting nowhere. I tried looking it up online and haven't found anything that's helped. People I've asked say it should be easy to do and that I'm stupid for not being able to get it working. Someone out here must know something. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

On the character appearance/creation screen, hit the print screen button. it'll take a screenshot and it should automatically save a screenshot and the preset in the aion screenshot folder and appearance folder.

Someone did a screen share and it seems the path on the folder it was targeting wasn't in the right spot. The saves weren't loading properly because of the wrong target. I don't know why Aion has a folder in C/AION and a folder in ProgramFiles/NCSOFT/Aion.

😄 After changing it to this Path it finally worked:

unknown.png

Archived