Jump to content
Forums

Aion 8.0: full Patch notes


Recommended Posts

The ones in lumiel have a timer on them so those are different, Korea does not have AS as we have it so they don't have sotrable xp like the ones we have. I would not be surprised if they changed it or just completely got rid of the item before the update. I ran around with a friend today we did the same exact quests killed the same mobs and were in group. The last 15hr of the new update we spent together playing them at 82 and me at 85 I currently have about 25% of 85 and they are now 50% on 84 in the same time and quests together. The level is not bad and you do not need more than 83 to wear any gear so past this is just luxury the skill at 84 is not that impressive and 85 is just 6k DP cap which really doesn't matter either. Many people today went back to their normal weekly tasks after completing their quests in the new zone I don't think people are wishing to rush the leveling or sweating the 85 like the few who di at the start with so many turn ins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/8.0_Update#Broker Broker 1. Broker fees have been adjusted.

I am going to be bitterly disappointed now if they made it even more expensive to list stuff. I think it will be a price reduction tho so that is awesome news.

This is talking about the NPC groups that will be the leaders of the artifacts. It is in the reputation list for the map. Its not Legion as in Guild. There a 5 legions on the map the rein one, the pop

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The ones in lumiel have a timer on them so those are different, Korea does not have AS as we have it so they don't have sotrable xp like the ones we have. I would not be surprised if they changed it or just completely got rid of the item before the update. I ran around with a friend today we did the same exact quests killed the same mobs and were in group. The last 15hr of the new update we spent together playing them at 82 and me at 85 I currently have about 25% of 85 and they are now 50% on 84 in the same time and quests together. The level is not bad and you do not need more than 83 to wear any gear so past this is just luxury the skill at 84 is not that impressive and 85 is just 6k DP cap which really doesn't matter either. Many people today went back to their normal weekly tasks after completing their quests in the new zone I don't think people are wishing to rush the leveling or sweating the 85 like the few who di at the start with so many turn ins.

Lumiel transmutation also gives timed XP crystals including the 15% ones, does 8.0 still have transmutation?

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Aion powerbook's live databases have been updated with 8.0 item data.

Use these informations I have made a comparison on various level 80+ 1h swords and physical plate torso armor in PvE, including enchantments:

Good numbers. I saw you included the lv81 instance armor but I don't see the lv83 WB armor here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lumiel transmutation also gives timed XP crystals including the 15% ones, does 8.0 still have transmutation?

Yeah they have lumiel. The modals of experience are at most are 7d. You cannot use them to get to 85 though I made double and triple sure. Old ones would have expried and new ones only get so much. "향상된 경험의 결정 사용하여 85까지 수평을 맞출 수 없습니다." ~ You cannot level to 85 using experience crystals confirm. Friend said you cant go past 84 with them too *have not confirm this.

After 84 which really isn't hard to get from 84-85 takes about 7-8hr if you are going for Level not for things you need to do, obviously you can mix some of it but running Crucible Spire and other XP good things I mean is not anything to help you in any other way besides leveling

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Yeah they have lumiel. The modals of experience are at most are 7d. You cannot use them to get to 85 though I made double and triple sure. Old ones would have expried and new ones only get so much. "향상된 경험의 결정 사용하여 85까지 수평을 맞출 수 없습니다." ~ You cannot level to 85 using experience crystals confirm. Friend said you cant go past 84 with them too *have not confirm this.

After 84 which really isn't hard to get from 84-85 takes about 7-8hr if you are going for Level not for things you need to do, obviously you can mix some of it but running Crucible Spire and other XP good things I mean is not anything to help you in any other way besides leveling

I assume they put a level limit on them, but that sucks, these are a great way to get XP for boborunerk coins and XP marks.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Our Shattered Abyssal Splinter / Garden of Growth Experience Crystals with no expiration, with new Korean description

The new Korean description now mentions it give a flat amount of XP (17,976,651) instead of %-based (5%) when used. That value is equal to 5% of a full XP bar, rounded down.

That is great, even if they made the XP flat. I already have like 3,5k XP crystals waiting, I would have had more than 10k if I didn't use any since SAS was first implemented (I am doing 4x SAS per day on my main only with luna resets), eveni f I keep like 3.000 XP crystals only are like 54 billion XP. So pretty much out whole server will be 85 lvl on day 1 unless they change something.

By the way a few years ago we were given some XP tables, then they changed it, I assume they changed it again right?
https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/XP_Requirements

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every single experience crystal that is available in the game in Korea is timed there is no way to hold them. Most likely as in the patch notes the goal of the update was not just to level just to level but to add a personal, customizable, and fun experience to gaining level. They will probably update these items and I feel they will end up getting removed probably also seeing as the new Kerub event right now for the first 3 week of the new update has the exact same item as Event and it will be deleted on the maintenance after event if it is not the few hour to few day timed ones which do not say that they will be but I have the same feeling since they are also event they will get deleted as that event tab wont be selectable and the timers they expire shortly after even if you waited last minute to take them. I don't know for sure because like many thing players don't understand here NA has so many things NO other region has. SAS was an Event only in every other region but here. No other region had these items permanently accessible and now its been over a year since we've had this. Even if you are a person who only has 1 toon you would have 11k abyss frags not taking into consideration pre reset updates and server resets. So I don't know if we will keep them 100% but I would err on the side of caution so that people aren't crying and complaining if they do in fact decide to delete them before the update as they have done in every region with this same item. I as well have over 5k xp crystals on over 12 toons on my 2 accounts and its just cost that keeps me from turning them into xp marks.

The SAS event in Korea:

 [이벤트] 경험의 결정은 80레벨 캐릭터만 사용 가능하며 사용 시 경험치를 획득할 수 있습니다. Says its usable for lvl 80 but the item was deleted so I cannot test to check

[이벤트] 경험의 결정은 이벤트가 종료되는 (수) 정기점검 시 삭제됩니다. This just says event items will be deleted after wednesday maintenece

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

8.0 fighting spirit pants now have the same stats as the fighting spirit head/torso pieces. That means the stat differences are much bigger for pants than other armor pieces between new fighting spirit and heartguard/sovereign/other pre-8.0 armor.

8.0 physical plate pants comparison

maybe a balance because the new set has 1 manastone slot per piece

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

What’s the comparison between sov and the new set? I am sort of too lazy to look through the patch notes, if I’m being honest. 

 

 

There are no comparison of gear stats anywhere in the patch notes.

See my spreadsheet for comparison. (Only got 1h/2h swords and physical plate armor as of now)

  • Kerubim Guide: Acquired with +15 enchantment from duing guide missions, available for 4 months on Korea
    • Similar to Clearsky except it has crit instead of accuracy.
  • Yornforged: stage 4 with higher physical attack stat.
    • Weapon only
    • Bonus stats vary with weapon type
  • Fighting Spirit: from the new Aparasha instance
    • Don't know how hard it is
    • +719 physical/magical attack compared to clearsky/sovereign
    • Weapons only 3 tuning stats, no HP
    • Fighting Spirit armor makes heartguard / Sovereign / Truesky armor and their PvP equivalents totally obsolete
    • Pants have as much stats as head/torso pieces
    • enchantment stats at +15
      • +230 attack / +120 defense on 1h weapons
      • +350 attack / +175 defense on 2h weapons
      • +175 attack/defense on armor
  • Paragon: infinity equipment with very low enchantment success and chance of destruction on failure
    • Weapons have increased base Physical attack
    • Armors have increased base Physical/Magical defenses
      • +0 Paragons now have more defense than +15 heartguard / Sovereign / Truesky and their PvP equivalents
Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

 

  • +0 Paragons now have more defense than +15 heartguard / Sovereign / Truesky and their PvP equivalents

So you’re telling me all i need to get is +0 paragon and I’ll already be doing better then what i currently have? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

But +0 paragaon armor gives less attack than +0 heartguard armor

See my spreadsheet for comparison

So it seems yornforge in T4 is going to be about equal/in some ways better then the spirit fighting set. There will just be a slight loss in the att side of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

So it seems yornforge in T4 is going to be about equal/in some ways better then the spirit fighting set. There will just be a slight loss in the att side of it. 

like extendies tend to be

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2021 at 8:03 AM, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Yeah they have lumiel. The modals of experience are at most are 7d. You cannot use them to get to 85 though I made double and triple sure. Old ones would have expried and new ones only get so much. "향상된 경험의 결정 사용하여 85까지 수평을 맞출 수 없습니다." ~ You cannot level to 85 using experience crystals confirm. Friend said you cant go past 84 with them too *have not confirm this.

After 84 which really isn't hard to get from 84-85 takes about 7-8hr if you are going for Level not for things you need to do, obviously you can mix some of it but running Crucible Spire and other XP good things I mean is not anything to help you in any other way besides leveling

can you confirm if Splendor of Recovery and Perfect Shield gives DP to all group members?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...