Weekly Server Maintenance - April 21, 2021

Arctic

Usual NcSoft silence..typical..you know if it was a bug that worked for the players the team would be working hand over head to fix it remove npcs emergency maintenance you name it etc. And are we going to go a full year before  Bobernerck coin morph for enchantment stones are fixed??

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime simply add Experience Extractors to the loot table of garden mobs like it was on last garden event!
It can be done very fast because last time it was fixed without the need of reseting servers.

Thank you for the survey, but to be honest 25 extractors in a SINGLE character of the account is nothing. We can spend it in 1 hour of exp farming

8 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for the heads up. Our team looked into this right after we saw your comments and we're putting in a request to Korea for a fix right away. We will also be issuing a survey with 25 extractors in it for everyone while we await the fix. Thank you for your patience.

25 extractors not enough for one run GoG in double exp weekend. And we are go this instance for few character not a single one. Your survey solutions is unplayable 

@Kibbelz There appears to be a problem with the event boss Monestera. It died in under 5 seconds, so it seems that its health was messed up and made way too low. The top 100 players to get damage on the boss were supposed to receive an [Event] Monestara's Beautiful Box,  but I don't think even 20 people made it to the boss before it keeled over.  As there was no spawn location given for the event, hardly anyone made it in time to even be present for the boss. If this was an error, please adjust Monestera's health. Also, there is a daily quest that requires you to collect an [Event]  Monestera's Mark from killing the boss, which players also missed out on do to this situation. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Kibbelz There appears to be a problem with the event boss Monestera. It died in under 5 seconds, so it seems that its health was messed up and made way too low. The top 100 players to get damage on the boss were supposed to receive an [Event] Monestara's Beautiful Box,  but I don't think even 20 people made it to the boss before it keeled over.  As there was no spawn location given for the event, hardly anyone made it in time to even be present for the boss. If this was an error, please adjust Monestera's health. Also, there is a daily quest that requires you to collect an [Event]  Monestera's Mark from killing the boss, which players also missed out on do to this situation. Thank you.

UPDATE: When the boss loaded for the 2nd time it lasted longer. So, it must have died so fast the first time only because there were more people present. It would be nice if loading locations were given though, as so many were not in the right spot the first time the boss loaded.

11 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

UPDATE: When the boss loaded for the 2nd time it lasted longer. So, it must have died so fast the first time only because there were more people present. It would be nice if loading locations were given though, as so many were not in the right spot the first time the boss loaded.

No, it died pretty fast. I was there the very first spawn. I was basically auto-attacking as we were trying to let legionmates know where it spawned, but the other alliance came up and finished it off fast. There were about 20 people present when it died. I think it's just intended not to have a lot of HP. Oh well.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

No, it died pretty fast. I was there the very first spawn. I was basically auto-attacking as we were trying to let legionmates know where it spawned, but the other alliance came up and finished it off fast. There were about 20 people present when it died. I think it's just intended not to have a lot of HP. Oh well.

It dies quick on KT too. Id just say to get to the boss 5 mins before it actually spawns. Theres normally not even 100 players farming at that location (at least not on KT-E) so everyone should get it as lng as theyre in range. 

On 4/21/2021 at 12:42 PM, Itzmin-DN said:

Thanks...

Im sorry Kibbelz, but sometimes looks intentional from this side.. tell QA that they NEED to check all the NPCs involved in a event BEFORE they put the patch in live servers, what kind of ppl you have working in that area?

ok, i will calm down now. These days i had been blaming NCSoft due the non-stability of the servers due lag+disconnections and even when i sent many tickets in support with many test from them without successfull results (they just love to use the automatic copy-paste answer and dont read the messages well), and im not the only one who suffers this kind of problems, many users has from different coutries, ISP is already checked... reinstalled the client, and the problem is still here. 

This helped me ❤️ https://www.pcgamesn.com/windows-10-game-performance-hit

15 minutes ago, Itzmin-DN said:

i will test this...

indeed i had the Windows 10 versions KB5001330 atm im uninstalling, lets see if the game become better, ty! ❤️

Aion Team saw that? users helping users... and most of the time this happen like this

Someone gave it to me and also suggested rolling back to an older nvidia

Archived