Forums

Paragon exploit.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hosie-KT said:

I didn't know paragon gear gave only crit and no attack.

You are really thinking everyone here is just stupid. 
Who knows what kinda duel wield u have on? Risiel? The one from lvl 75? You can’t prove anything about attack gained from the paragon enchantments unless you take the screenshot to show which weapon you have on. 
Even with the assumption that these are bitterthorn-equivalent weapons, your attack without slaughter is 21800 with 0 attak manastones. 

It sounds like it proves something already?

I mean at this point nothing surprises me, when it comes to Na Aion... Lets not forget Eresh server fiasco where one player had top tier weapon and there was no way to even enchat s***t cause New server ult Stones where nonexistent (correct me if i am wrong) ... NPC abuse for New years event etc etc.  THEY DO NOT CARE... PERIOD SIS lmao 

10 hours ago, ForumBatman said:

Full set with attack +23, yet you have a bit less attack than me and almost 8k crit more than me, not sus at all.

Thats the problem. His set is literally crit, its just crit. No attack.

But anyway its too strong. #BuffGladiator2021

1 hour ago, Arkanus-DN said:

theres no way to reach 22,5k attack if you're running in a full crit set

Let’s estimate, my sorc with sovereign gear and full Luminance/AoA has 22.5k magical attack (because of imbued orb), socketed full attack manastones. So if I had a full DT set I would be at 22.7k. With full bitterthorn that may go close to 23k. If we remove all attack manastones from there (23*3*17 = 1.2k roughly) we get 21.8k attack. The only attack collection I am missing is halloween (150 atk), with it, that would make 21.95k attack. So we are missing 500-600 attack at least, that should come from paragon or some buffs maybe...

Everyone in Kingdom are just garbage since the kingwalla/shinwa days lol

Been garbage since 4.0 when wallet could not carry their lack of skills they turned to hacking in later patches. Still garbage.

Max Phys Attack from Item Collections = +287
Max Phys Attack from Transform Collections = +752
Max Phys Attack from Truestorm Set= 12,768 Base + 275x2
Max Phys Attack from Scarlet Acc + 2 Bursting = 1,592 Base + 1,184 + 335
Max Phys Attack from Scarlet Feathers = 2,215 Base + 275 + 190
Max Phys Attack from Ss Minion = +460
Max Phys Attack from Ultim Glyph = 50 +460

16,625 Base + 4,218 + 800 Slaughter = 21,643

1 piece paragon +15 = +551 ~ +755 Attack

I know I'm missing some numbers somewhere but Tiamat gives PvE attack and not Phys attack. Same with the Prestige buff.

So unless I'm missing something huge, without at least 1 +15 Paragon piece, Hosie's stats are impossible even with every possible transform, and item collection completed in game. But I'm 100% certain I'm not short 1k attack anywhere. With 100% crit socketed 22,600 attack is impossible without high paragon. Not to mention the extra 3k crit out of nowhere.

@Hime  @Loki  @Kibbelz

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

guys stay on topic

TO NCWEST

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AION FOR 8 YEARS WITH MULTI ACCOUNTS (MOST OF OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS KNOWS ME DOING THAT)

AVERAGE SPENT AROUND 2K~3K PER MONTH SOMETIMES EVEN MORE YES I AM P2W

ANYWAY, NCWEST THIS IS BEYOND P2W, IT IS CHAOS.

I CAN STAND THAT YOU GUYS DID OR DOING NOTHING ABOUT HACKERS SINCE YOU GUYS ARE EITHER LAZY OR SHORT ON HANDS BUT

10+~15+ PARAGON GEARS ARE DIFFERENT, WE AS PLAYERS ALREADY HAVE TO FIGHT THOSE HACKERS BUT NOW WE HAVE TO FIGHT PARAGON 10+ FULLY GEARED

IF YOU GUYS DOING NOTHING ABOUT THIS LIKE HOW YOU GUYS DO NOTHING ABOUT HACKERS 

"I AM OUT AND I WILL MAKE SURE ALL MY FRIENDS IN THIS COMUNITY DROP AION AS WELL"

I AM SICK OF THIS UNWILLING TO SAVE COMUNITY 

Archived