People getting items by Gm help or hack / exploit ?

blablaaaaaaaa

How does Na aion Hq dont do anything for this or at least give an explicit , maybe because their have their hands dirty on this ? How does some players achieve and have in their inventory items u simply cant get now in aion Na conditions because of lot of factories . At least so far are 4 people have item called paragon +10 - 15 , and they admit and u can see their stats attack and defence change drastically. Can notice even dps meter how their dps change in just 10 days twice more and crit more than 80% which u simply cant atm 

why does aion and support and Gm no reply or do something 

and pls dont be like we investigate but there was nothing ... community is not stupid 

either do smth or we wont play anymore or pay anything or buy items bcm , and even ask compensation or chargeback 

warning from not just 1 but major of community 

players who have these items are Nezzii - kt asmo

devil kt asmo

simpok kt asmo 

hosie kt asmo

can just check dps meter their “improvement “ or their crit how is 

and these players admit someone offer them to buy item so is someone selling these 

pls do smth @Loki

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang this Devil fellow has some nice damage.  

My weapon and few pieces are +9... its silly I have to come on the forums to tell everyone... but here I am. If everyone is so comfortable sharing their gear details why does everyone keep view details blocked. 

@Devil-KT You do realise people are not all dumb like you think right ? 
You basicly double ur crit rate this month and you come on forum say guys come on do i really need explain my self 
"My weapon and few pieces are +9... its silly"
So you gona try make me belive this month you got couple part paragone + 9 OUT of a event same time other people getting exposed ?
No wonder you and hosie are  friend LOL

Epic Progress bro i wish i had ur rng to enchant gears too...
aw37e6N.pnghttps://myaion.eu/PvESession/295202
https://myaion.eu/PvESession/238035 

1 hour ago, Devil-KT said:

Dang this Devil fellow has some nice damage.  

My weapon and few pieces are +9... its silly I have to come on the forums to tell everyone... but here I am. If everyone is so comfortable sharing their gear details why does everyone keep view details blocked. 

Ok sir

unknown.png

I think people decide to have details of to avoid being inspected on pvp but then it becomes annoying to switch it on and off so I just leave mine always on.

Also why would you deny having such a weapon ? It is pretty op right ? Plus it is not easy to hide it.

Where and how do i get one Paragon +15 weapon? As i know its f**ing hard to even +5 it (knowing the enchat rates lmao)... 

And now we have ppl running with +15 Paragon gear, like how you got it, tell the rest of us how to get it

Ffs Na went to shit lmao 

Lets not forget Devil and Nezzii were 2 of 5 man group who finished Aog Nm 

an instance barely finished by just 2 groups in whole Na who are super geared and have yorgo weapon and hella good collections 

and devil group did as 5 man

pretty “op” id say  and “ leggit “

Also this phenomenon no happened just in Asmo kt side , happened as well in Kt ely 

there is a vandal called Jetsss who has full paragon +9 armor + WEAPON , he even had details open a while ago and he claim he came this server 2 months ago . how can u get so fast full +9 paragon in such matter of time lol , and his friends has weapon and SKILL, once again SKILL of Wise dragon king , an item not even exist in Na atm .. only is as weapon skin no as SKILL  

13 minutes ago, blablaaaaaaaa said:

Lets not forget Devil and Nezzii were 2 of 5 man group who finished Aog Nm 

an instance barely finished by just 2 groups in whole Na who are super geared and have yorgo weapon and hella good collections 

and devil group did as 5 man

pretty “op” id say  and “ leggit “

I add again:
ChikiBBM, Hazymoon, Gampi, but they are smart, put +10 and +15 in the Warehouse.😘.

!!!I will become more stronger!!!!😁

2 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

Also why would you deny having such a weapon ? It is pretty op right ? Plus it is not easy to hide it.

Because getting this weapon at +10 to 15 is IMPOSSIBLE, and the only way to obtain it is through a GM. And a GM has been out here (probably making BANK) by giving these +10 and 15 paragon gear to these people thats both using and selling them. And if were being real here, we all know they're not selling those weapons for kinah...

Lol there are bugs in this game where the graphics switch and I became a freaking tree does that mean I'm a tree? I'm not home but when I get there I will SS my gear and show you guys. 

@MechEagIe-DN I never said I enchanted the paragon +9 gear myself I bought it on broker.  Please help yourself to my aion YouTube videos where you can see me trying epicly just to get to +7. I know how hard enchanting is.

OMG do you people think we are stupid? Obviously you have IQ under 70. 

Devil your HP went from 113k to 130k 2 days ago which shows you are continuing to exploit the system magically creating stones.  Why don't you tell us how you are doing it?

This is ridiculous. You are your fellow bads having to cheat, lie, and hack is pathetic and no matter what the GMs do you will forever be rubbish along with Nezii and Simpok and the many others.

Good riddance and goodbye to you and the rest of the dumb fks thinking you can get away with this. BTW people run gear inspector and other stuff. There is nothing you can do to hide from the GMs. Sooner NC gets rid of you rubbish players the better.

Mine is +9 and it doesn't have the glow tho lol

Just now, Zappies-DN said:

OMG do you people think we are stupid? Obviously you have IQ under 70. 

Devil your HP went from 113k to 130k 2 days ago which shows you are continuing to exploit the system magically creating stones.  Why don't you tell us how you are doing it?

This is ridiculous. You are your fellow bads having to cheat, lie, and hack is pathetic and no matter what the GMs do you will forever be rubbish along with Nezii and Simpok and the many others.

Good riddance and goodbye to you and the rest of the dumb fks thinking you can get away with this. BTW people run gear inspector and other stuff. There is nothing you can do to hide from the GMs. Sooner NC gets rid of you rubbish players the better.

I have a few pieces +9 paragon I can show you the SS when I get home. Just relax a bit and wait. 😁

Gee thanks forums for changing my T R A S H to "rubbish". Either works. 

Just from what people have posted here doesn't include all of the EVIDENCE tonnes of people on the server have against you guys and have shared via word of mouth, discord, private conversations and the rest. If everyone posted everything they had you would stfu.

4 hours ago, AiBak said:

I add again:
ChikiBBM, Hazymoon, Gampi, but they are smart, put +10 and +15 in the Warehouse.😘.

!!!I will become more stronger!!!!😁

GM Please check Warehouse the name of that, I think you will be surprised🤣.

6 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

Mine is +9 and it doesn't have the glow tho lol

I have a few pieces +9 paragon I can show you the SS when I get home. Just relax a bit and wait. 😁

But even having +9 isn't very possible. That had to of taken hundreds of stones per account, costing thousands of dollars across a multitude of accounts. 

Eh couple of people have +9s in a legit way but too many at the same time is what triggers the questions.

At this point no screenshot is credible I guess so it is kinda pointless. Either way if nc is looking into it and you are speaking the truth or even if you actually got  a +15 in a legit way you have nothing to hide or afraid .

So all good right ? 

Archived