People getting items by Gm help or hack / exploit ?

blablaaaaaaaa

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp is funny and weird how they dont even say a simple short unswer as we will see

Inc Hime : we double check , triple check , 100 check that Devil no have paragon at all. even those + 9 he show are fake photoshopped , no player have paragon here or hack in Na  kappa

who to believe lul

bunch of clowns everywhere 

is just sad and pathetic 

thats why from all Aion servers whole around world just the Na one is '' working as intented ''

meh

16 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

Slowed down on putting money in this game for a while now , now i guess its time to fully stop supporting this game. NC wont get a  single cent from me at least until this get reviewed , discussed and fixed by the GMs/Community managers whatever you wanna call em , what's the point of even trying anymore when you got nyerking clowns getting items you shouldnt even be able to get even if you put thousand of hundreds of dollars on the game . To those who got items thru this process , it just shows how much of a rubbish player you are. Thanks for destroying whats left even if it was just the empty husk of a game we enjoyed. Hope you get the punishment you deserve , even tho we all know NC will just let it slide and let those nerds do whatever the nyerk they want .

@Kibbelz @Hime@Loki Are you guys even reading this crap?? i feel like you should. The lack of transparency with a  serious issue is simply ridiculous. Do something before everyone that's left quit.

Yep same here, until those items are removed, and the corresponding gms confess with an official letter and compensation, I will not even give a cent to this game, or simple all the NCsoft products. I would also consider juridical process with other players in the near future. 

@Kibbelz @Hime  @Loki

Guys this is too good... I been busy with RL so not able too keep up with every conversation.  🤣

I said I have a few pieces +9 paragon how many I actually have thats for you to wonder. 🙃  I don't owe any of you an explanation of my gear but I've been waiting to switch my under combined wep to yornforge once upgraded. I was hoping we would get another paragon event so I could try to +10.  And as for my skin... yes I did skin my armor just a few days ago and it is my ONLY pieces of paragon gear. You guys think I have 2 sets of paragon +15 and +9??? Lmao 🤣

No devil once again dont try be smart as and fool anyone

werent u the one say '' is disgusting '' when u made video abt paragon weapon and failed so much and say u wont try again and rates are so bad and stuff 

and that was f2p event and i bet u swipe a few

how come now according u , u want to try for paragon 10 harp lmao when try for + 7 took u so many stones but now u want try for + 10 with 1.5 % . how many stones and where u find em 

why not tell all fam

and u suppose people believe that u 1. switch skins now in days  2 . got paragon armor weapon in just days out of NO paragon event or anyone to have for sw weapon or armor and sold u . 3 now that so many have paraon and is an exploit

everytime u write i recall mech clown meme lol

earlier u say u will explain us and share ssh and want make ur name clean but now u switch u say : i dont have to give explination

cmon now

14 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

Guys this is too good... I been busy with RL so not able too keep up with every conversation.  🤣

I said I have a few pieces +9 paragon how many I actually have thats for you to wonder. 🙃  I don't owe any of you an explanation of my gear but I've been waiting to switch my under combined wep to yornforge once upgraded. I was hoping we would get another paragon event so I could try to +10.  And as for my skin... yes I did skin my armor just a few days ago and it is my ONLY pieces of paragon gear. You guys think I have 2 sets of paragon +15 and +9??? Lmao 🤣

are you going to make a +9 with regular t2 undercombine with red manastones now? why you are still trying to explain? You already failed to defense yourself.

You need to +30 your brain.

2 minutes ago, blablaaaaaaaa said:

No devil once again dont try be smart as and fool anyone

werent u the one say '' is disgusting '' when u made video abt paragon weapon and failed so much and say u wont try again and rates are so bad and stuff 

and that was f2p event and i bet u swipe a few

how come now according u , u want to try for paragon 10 harp lmao when try for + 7 took u so many stones but now u want try for + 10 with 1.5 % . how many stones and where u find em 

why not tell all fam

and u suppose people believe that u 1. switch skins now in days  2 . got paragon armor weapon in just days out of NO paragon event or anyone to have for sw weapon or armor and sold u . 3 now that so many have paraon and is an exploit

everytime u write i recall mech clown meme lol

earlier u say u will explain us and share ssh and want make ur name clean but now u switch u say : i dont have to give explination

cmon now

Because I've already show you my wep is +9 because everyone thought it was 15. Now everyone is saying my armor is 15 buts it's 9 lol I could literally give everyone access to my account and that wouldn't make you people happy.  I might make a YouTube video later showing all my +9 gear but I don't like everyone knowing all my gear because then people say "oH yOu sHoUld bEaT eVeRyOnE 🥴" but I'm just not that good at this game. 🤣 

It is odd that I skined my gear 2 days ago except for the fact that everyone said it was ugly so I had to replace it with something better. 🥺

14 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

OMG he dint just say that ...
DUDE you do realise the person if he had enchant ur gears legit will have cost him over 1k + to get all those part +9 ...
Did you just say you want try +10 ur gears in a future paragone event ....
DUDE YOU JUST WENT FULL R----ded ...
You do realise enchant rate of paragone gears and they cost right ? 
Im pretty sure nobody in NA have a legit +10 gears paragone and 
anyone who lucky to be born with a brain will use those extra enchant to make other part +9... not waste failing +10...
What im saying sorry i forget ur friend who "quit" probably give you "free" paragone gears +9 that he spend thousand on it, probably why you talking about going +10 right ? 
K7dooBS.png
26f40bf19a365576435974d6c5ee14c3.gif

Ofc now is not same as yesterday fam . god knows what u change in ur toon . weapons and all 

how come ur weapon no have glow today u show ?

why u didnt show stats earlier on screenshots ?

how come ur undercombine was lame af and parry retune and yellow manastone

how come u crit 80% 

how come u have pics and ssh u glide hack 

how come u do Aog 5 man

how come same devil 3 months ago say Rates are discgusting and wont even go for  paragon gear when u had at + 7 which rates are low but still achievable , but now u say u wanna go for Harp + 10 

lmaoo nice meme ma dude 

2 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

OMG he dint just say that ...
DUDE you do realise the person if he had enchant ur gears legit will have cost him over 1k + to get all those part +9 ...
Did you just say you want try +10 ur gears in a future paragone event ....
DUDE YOU JUST WENT FULL R----ded ...
You do realise enchant rate of paragone gears and they cost right ? 
Im pretty sure nobody in NA have a legit +10 gears paragone and 
anyone who lucky to be born with a brain will use those extra enchant to make other part +9... not waste failing +10...
What im saying sorry i forget ur friend who "quit" probably give you "free" paragone gears +9 that he spend thousand on it, probably why you talking about going +10 right ? 
K7dooBS.png
26f40bf19a365576435974d6c5ee14c3.gif

Yo first off its not cool to make fun of people with down syndrome thats not okay in any way.

2nd I NEVER SAID THEY WERE MY FRIEND. It was someone who watched my videos and felt bad and said he/she is selling on broker to me because they were quitting. 

3rd IDK how people get +10 legit or not legit but it happens this was just the other night.

bFrp8am.jpg

LAST TIME I'M POSTING ON FOURMS 

VVhTL54.jpg

This is me with my paragon armor and pargon wep +9  and the same skin before I reskinned it

Sad part about that all hate going to devil who clearly not all there mentaly you can clearly see that he need help 
from a professional or a lawyer cause shit out of hand.. if someone have contact with one his close tell him take keyboard aways from him please ...

But its bigger what we think

7 KT-Asmo
3 KT-Elyos
1 DN-Asmo
3 DN-Elyos

Who have those paragone exploye gears wearing it of having on a alt account warehouse...

f591e3fc986246a41f322c9cc0d6824c.gif

ssh is even blurry and still have a bit glow lmao 

and wtb someone feel bad for me and give me full set paragon xDDD

imagine if people would feel sorry for each other and give items worth 1-3 k $   or more just '' because feel sorry ''

and in screenshot u dont show back of weapon  , picture is on the side :) 

now u say u buy from a friend quit at first , now u switch u don KNOW them 

dude u tripping hard lmao

If you really think that it is not legit take your evidence to the social media gaming outlets and blow this up. The media(especially in KR) would love nothing more than more dirt on NCsoft and its subsidiaries.

It is probably your only chance to get rid of a corrupt GM/NCsoft member if they really are the ones giving out this stuff for free since it will force some internal searching due to NCsoft not wanting social media pressure after the L2M case that i assume is still on-going.

47 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@HealingSquid-KTDude stop with ur gm shit , that have nothing to do with gm ...

Then there is nothing wrong with how they all obtained their paragon gear.

If they are simply buying it through the broker NCsoft will not ban players who buy gear from the broker. They never have, Even when i bought 14,000 shugo vault keys for 1.5m from the CC hackers NCwest removed my ban strike from my account back in the day and let me keep the keys since i got them through the broker.

The only way they will get banned will be if they had the items spawned on their account or there is a enchant stone dupe/exploit that they are doing on their account.

26 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Then there is nothing wrong with how they all obtained their paragon gear.

If they are simply buying it through the broker NCsoft will not ban players who buy gear from the broker. They never have, Even when i bought 14,000 shugo vault keys for 1.5m from the CC hackers NCwest removed my ban strike from my account back in the day and let me keep the keys since i got them through the broker.

The only way they will get banned will be if they had the items spawned on their account or there is a enchant stone dupe/exploit that they are doing on their account.

You just have negative IQ. Paragon gear from 11 to 15 is 0.4% successful rate, means 0.004^5 = 1.024 * 10^(-12) chance to get a paragon 15 weapon. Ok, lets count one blessing stone as one USD, you are going to need a billion USD to make a paragon 15.

Do you think you still have brain now? 

1 hour ago, mdjfb-KT said:

You just have negative IQ. Paragon gear from 11 to 15 is 0.4% successful rate, means 0.004^5 = 1.024 * 10^(-12) chance to get a paragon 15 weapon. Ok, lets count one blessing stone as one USD, you are going to need a billion USD to make a paragon 15.

Do you think you still have brain now? 

Clearly you never read the whole post. Lets say for example i think that they got the item legit which is clearly obvious to anyone posting here that there was some ill gotten gains at some point unless they enchanted it on their own account OR someone spawned it in on their account for them there is no way Ncwest will ban people for buying an item off the broker.

If they were going to ban people for buying items off the broker everyone would of lost their accounts back in 4.0 when the CC hackers legitimately supplied well over 90% of all tempering/feli socketing to the game.

I never said he was legit but this is how NCwest do things we have been in this position at the very least 3 times that i know of before. Tempering/feli CC hackers. Botters botting almost every single Omega stone and those doing that manastone thing in luna i think it was during 5.0. How many people during that period did people get banned for buying an item off the broker because it was an ill gotten gain?

Most definitely is not a GM that did this, people can make endless BLESSED paragon enchant stones. Nice try by Devil, giving us every excuse that he will be telling GMs, but if he did buy from broker it is because someone made thousands of those stones to get him the weapon (+15) (complicit knowingly as we saw he knows it is impossible to do). 

As Mech said it isn't just Devil, there are a lot of them and its spreading quickly. What Devil and others dont realize is the community is smaller enough that word of mouth and his friends or their friends talk and in the end we all know. It is NC's job to figure out how, fix it, and ban people exploiting. For now we just need to keep presenting evidence because the game is broken right now with the ones that are out there and I'm sure many in progress. 

On KT I only know of 4 legit highly enchanted paragon items (0 armor even at 8 before this exploit). One person had a +10 and 3 people had +9 weapons. On DN I believe Kerridwen has full +8 with +9 weapon? Last i heard. It is incredibly hard to make just 1 +8 weapon. Anyway as everyone pointed out Devil's story doesn't hold any credibility as there are no quitting SWs with that gear.

In meantime maybe put tickets in with evidence and post here to help the GMs investigate? All of these weapons and armor MUST be deleted and it should be easy for the GMs to determine when they were made (during bug/exploit period) and remove them.

It is really easy to look though server logs by default, but I'm sure NC has a logging system where they can easily find out this stuff...you can go through hundreds of thousands of logs very quickly with any simple log viewer so there is no excuse for them not to fix it.

Advice to Devil don't be a martyr - there are people using this to make a fortune and they are likely not real players (the ones selling for cash etc).

Maybe someone can figure out how they are making the blessed stones and reveal it? Someone who already knows could come clean knowing the game would be fked if not fixed.

Archived