Jump to content
Forums

At this point I just think this game support is pure t r a s h


Recommended Posts

RAmISEK.png

 

So yesterday a GM told to my friend that overwritting runestone and then losing the previously equiped rune  FOREVER is something possible. And since it is an intended mechanic they cannot restore its runestone.( that was gone from his wharehouse without a trace.) They said overwriting runestones are possible.

And it is PURE FAKE

facts:

1. You CANNOT slot another runestone when there are one already equipped
2. I've tried to overwrite one of my runestones and i says i have no slots.
3. I've double checked and tried it on an blank slot (that accepts all types of runestones) and yet it says I cannot socket a runestone to that used slot.

So, the GM said he checked the logs and the overwrite process hapenned.

HOW??????????????????????????

@Kibbelz @Loki  Are GMs inventing non-existent mechanics to justify the fact that they do'nt know their own game?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way I know of to lose a runestone is to disenchant the entire piece of gear while the runestone is still equipped. But that doesn't seem to be what has happened here. I mean, we all know support doesn't know anything about Aion, so yeah, this response is unsurprising.

Edited by Vantheria-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

  

 

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The only way I know of to lose a runestone is to disenchant the entire piece of gear while the runestone is still equipped. But that doesn't seem to be what has happened here. I mean, we all know support doesn't know anything about Aion, so yeah, this response is unsurprising.


@Vantheria-DN

 

little update: the GM double checked the case and insisted it is POSSIBLE to overwrite a runestone in an already slotted feather.

 

this is pathetic and pure bulls h i t

Edited by Arkanus-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 11:21 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

The only way I know of to lose a runestone is to disenchant the entire piece of gear while the runestone is still equipped. But that doesn't seem to be what has happened here. I mean, we all know support doesn't know anything about Aion, so yeah, this response is unsurprising.

@Vantheria-DNI was the person who lost the runestone. They keep saying I slotted a rune in an item with another rune as if its possible and as if I was trying to fool them in some form. 
A bunch of friends recorded and tried to me. Ive sended two different records and their response was: 

Quote

 

Hello again,

I checked the video footage you've sent and wasn't able to fully review it due to it's low quality, you can upload it on Youtube and send us the link for us to be able to further review it. Also, I have thoroughly checked our logs and determine that the Support Runestone of Purity was deleted after you've socketed Support Runestone of Sweltering Heat meaning it was overwritten. We do understand your point of view but we're unable to return the runestone back due to the reasons stated. 

However, if you think that there's more information you can provide us to determine that this was indeed a bug, please let us know so we can replicate it again.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

 


Here's the video Byebyebuffs made for me: 
YOU CAN'T OVERWRITE A RUNESTONE - YouTube

This is so irritating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna put here what ive sended the support and what they replied me: 
fULaudR.png
ACjzaZ4.png
2PcL8C0.png
ghR6dwh.png
ebaF0mo.png
6Q3DUQ3.png
FojK6SG.png
5Ul0gI0.png
ZMMRpW7.png


The videos and photos mentioned in the support messages was simply the chat loggs saying u cant slot and the vídeos are like this one: (708) YOU CAN'T OVERWRITE A RUNESTONE - YouTube

@Kibbelz@Loki so what the GM's are saying to me is that I, a regular player, can do a "mechanic" that no one else can replicate? 
The level of absurd in this case is insane. 
What would I win if i was lying about this? The loggs shows my rune is gone. Why on earth would I do this (even if its possible lol)?

Edited by Goulding-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Goulding-DN said:

Gonna put here what ive sended the support and what they replied me: 
fULaudR.png
ACjzaZ4.png
2PcL8C0.png
ghR6dwh.png
ebaF0mo.png
6Q3DUQ3.png
FojK6SG.png
5Ul0gI0.png
ZMMRpW7.png


The videos and photos mentioned in the support messages was simply the chat loggs saying u cant slot and the vídeos are like this one: (708) YOU CAN'T OVERWRITE A RUNESTONE - YouTube

@Kibbelz@Loki so what the GM's are saying to me is that I, a regular player, can do a "mechanic" that no one else can replicate? 
The level of absurd in this case is insane. 
What would I win if i was lying about this? The loggs shows my rune is gone. Why on earth would I do this (even if its possible lol)?

@Kibbelz@Lokii came back to aion last month and i wasnt aware of the new user agreements and looks like this comment i just made i have to delete the images with the support replies? Im trying to but the forum doesnt give me the option to edit or delete it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just plain ridiculous. You have a player that is clearly trying to take part in the events provided and due to a mechanical issue in the game player loses an item. IS THIS NOT what restoration tickets are for?!? Or is it only to exploit events. They would rather bounce stormwing orbs or refund used minions than give someone a runestone that is not nearly as game breaking as many other things given. This company blows my mind. I don't remember it always being like this. When I started it was P2P and we got good customer support, had meaningful events not cash grabs, and even had a monthly reward system at one time that rewarded subscribers by how many months they had total subbed. Shame on you all for blowing off a customer this way. What does it hurt your team to give a digital asset to a player that is playing your shitty nyerking game

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Goulding-DN said:

@Kibbelz@Lokii came back to aion last month and i wasnt aware of the new user agreements and looks like this comment i just made i have to delete the images with the support replies? Im trying to but the forum doesnt give me the option to edit or delete it. 

Don’t worry, they will delete it for you and probably will also give you a warning or laybe a suspension. To double-punish someone who already suffered from a bug in their game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And I have never heard about a possibility to "overwrite" a runestone because it's not possible to socket a runestone in an already socketed piece of feather. Just tell the support that we checked, double-checked and triple-checked for their sake and its not possible. So if your rune got destroyed, it was a bug and in that case, I don't see why you should even waste your token on that. It's a bug - they have to restore it for free.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Goulding-DN said:

fULaudR.png
 

That bug that you cannot log into the website comes to me many times as well, some times it says I need to enable flash although flash is now outdated and removed from every browser. Other times it does nothing and some times it simply logs without a hustle.

It looks like the pin bug, comes and goes whenever it likes.

What happened to you was an absolute bug, there is no excuse for this not to be restorable.

 

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 6:43 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

That bug that you cannot log into the website comes to me many times as well, some times it says I need to enable flash although flash is now outdated and removed from every browser. Other times it does nothing and some times it simply logs without a hustle.

It looks like the pin bug, comes and goes whenever it likes.

What happened to you was an absolute bug, there is no excuse for this not to be restorable.

 

clear your cache and cookies  for forums.aion.com and aiononline.com and you should get rid of the bug but it will come back. Only website I visit frequently that this happens with so of course it would be NcSoft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

clear your cache and cookies  for forums.aion.com and aiononline.com and you should get rid of the bug but it will come back. Only website I visit frequently that this happens with so of course it would be NcSoft.

I recently made my browsers not keep any cookies or history and the truth is that with chrome i see it less and less. But with mozilla it keeps coming back a few times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I recently made my browsers not keep any cookies or history and the truth is that with chrome i see it less and less. But with mozilla it keeps coming back a few times.

I use mozilla too and have to do it like once every 30 days. Its on Ncsofts end tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...