Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 25, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Pumpkin King's Haunt event will begin. Full details are available here.
  3. Haunted Energy event will end. Capture any Omens before they're gone!
  4. Lucky Dice will continue for two more weeks.
  5. Character transfer queueing will be available after the maintenance with unlimited Kinah and 7,000 GP limitations.
  6. Poppy's Gift Bundle will not longer provide Poppy's Letters.
  7. Bobonerk's location will be moved in Sanctum near Eli.
  8. An issue with the Minion Function UI will be fixed.
  9. The text for the event popup window will be updated to be more clear.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
R0NS4o8.jpg SCAL8MQ.gif gETozjm.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic

Spooky Coffin
Levels 10+

Also during the event period you will find large candles placed around the capital cities, and sanctuaries in Iluma and Norsvold. Work with others to light the candles in the proper order to spawn an Elegant Coffin. This coffin will only be around for one minute, but interacting with it before it disappears grants you an hour long buff which provides a 400% EXP boost and 100% drop boost.

Now to see if we can coordinate hard enough to repeatedly spawn this coffin lol

• Aion Team
37 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

I love this one, Cyan. Lol.

The spookiest pumpkin one could imagine.

7 minutes ago, Tenzai-KT said:

what about panesterra :S

We're investigating an issue with the Panesterra forts not working properly, which is why they are currently disabled. We hope to have them fully functional by this weekend, but it is not confirmed. We will be announcing either way before the weekend to give everyone a heads up.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

5. Character transfer queueing will be available after the maintenance with unlimited Kinah and 7,000 GP limitations.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

When is housing going to be fixed, where players will receive the correct compensation and not the automated support messages that ignore what we say. Please help by saying something.

Hi Cyan,

Be nice if you could get someone to look into why any existing dice on the shugo sweep event suddenly just disappear after this maint....had a bunch and now they have just "disappeared" to be replaced with..........1............?????? Kinda like theft really as I paid for the ncoin for those dice and nowhere does it say you have to use existing dice on the board before maint.......

• Aion Team
9 minutes ago, Chantous-DN said:

Hi Cyan,

Be nice if you could get someone to look into why any existing dice on the shugo sweep event suddenly just disappear after this maint....had a bunch and now they have just "disappeared" to be replaced with..........1............?????? Kinda like theft really as I paid for the ncoin for those dice and nowhere does it say you have to use existing dice on the board before maint.......

Hi Chantous,

We'll look into this! Thanks for the report.

17 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

Any idea on when we're getting those titles that were supposed to be sent out to those who lost rank??

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Chantous-DN said:

Cyan, don't worry i just figured it out - the FREE dice is over lapping, once i use it my 16 golden will appear. Sorry about that

Oh, alright! Thanks for the quick report anyhow!

/whew

I think this week's maintenance broke card shuffles. :< I've seen two people posting in LFG that applying a shuffle card doesn't actually shuffle the board, and it happened to me too. Not a single item changed spots after using the card. I put in a support ticket, but they probably won't care. So just a warning to anyone else thinking of buying a shuffle card: don't!

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Isadra-DN said:

Can someone please tell me when we can get name change tickets again?? PLEASE?? 9_9

Thx!

Name change tickets will be going on sale again on November 8th.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think this week's maintenance broke card shuffles. :< I've seen two people posting in LFG that applying a shuffle card doesn't actually shuffle the board, and it happened to me too. Not a single item changed spots after using the card. I put in a support ticket, but they probably won't care. So just a warning to anyone else thinking of buying a shuffle card: don't!

It's possible you just received the same board twice. We've tested it and Shuffle Cards appear to be working correctly.

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Name change tickets will be going on sale again on November 8th.

It's possible you just received the same board twice. We've tested it and Shuffle Cards appear to be working correctly.

Hello I heard someone mention that housing auction will come back. How can this be when no one is getting properly refunded for what they put in. Can you make an actual sticky to address this and how we should handle it with Aion support?

Archived