TO NCWEST ABOUT 10+ PARAGON GEARS

KissYB-KT

TO NCWEST

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AION FOR 8 YEARS WITH MULTI ACCOUNTS (MOST OF OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS KNOWS ME DOING THAT)

AVERAGE SPENT AROUND 2K~3K PER MONTH SOMETIMES EVEN MORE YES I AM P2W

ANYWAY, NCWEST THIS IS BEYOND P2W, IT IS CHAOS.

I CAN STAND THAT YOU GUYS DID OR DOING NOTHING ABOUT HACKERS SINCE YOU GUYS ARE EITHER LAZY OR SHORT ON HANDS BUT

10+~15+ PARAGON GEARS ARE DIFFERENT, WE AS PLAYERS ALREADY HAVE TO FIGHT THOSE HACKERS BUT NOW WE HAVE TO FIGHT PARAGON 10+ FULLY GEARED

IF YOU GUYS DOING NOTHING ABOUT THIS LIKE HOW YOU GUYS DO NOTHING ABOUT HACKERS 

"I AM OUT AND I WILL MAKE SURE ALL MY FRIENDS IN THIS COMUNITY DROP AION AS WELL"

I AM SICK OF THIS UNWILLING TO SAVE COMUNITY 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is not just you Dooki , trust me are so many of Us think fckn quit 

because how they act is just too insane , not even a response for 3 days now 

and u guys pretend we still play and pay for shit shitt game ?

hell no ... is just pathetic how this community menagers and Gm act , treat us and dont have a clue for game or want help or assist in any way

but just see their benefits and gains and just pass their days to work

is too much @Loki @Kibbelz @Hime tooo too much

Is just kinda pathetic how u guys not respond pretty much an entire community that needs some unswers , and pretend blind here

there are multiple reasons and aspects in this game why no work , hackers running free with just 8 $ buy vanilla and do whatever u want 

u guys say gonna make security in this game more but not doing 0 . where or in what other part of Aion region u see hackers

they get insta ban in korea , europe , russia 

even privae servers lol . here they run free 

cant count how many times people see me no seed and target me than '' use seed ''

top of that now u guys leave people so much power as an item who is 200% gamechanging as paragon gear and weapons

those weapons and armor no need skills , just press 2 skills u ddead just like Simpok to chiki

and u guys expect us to keep play ? better find an old Nokia and play Snake game than this nyerk game lol

trust me are a lot who will quit soon , cuz noone have trust

i bet u guys dont even have an office here Na , Hq ofices = open phone in a bar and check emails and saying to urself '' naaah lets just ignore an entire community , they always qq like Starika do when he die pvp lol ''

pretty much is same here 

u guys see these and ignore pretty much all . is just sad how this great game went 

even classic id play atm rather than aion na in these conditions 

#teamDooki to quit 

@KissYB-KT It is said to see this game frustrating a friend. I know you and you don't tend to let things get to you like that. Hell you are the one telling me to keep trying and I will get where I need to in time. As you said it is one thing to get gear that is end game in the current patch and be a step ahead. I know in a month or so I will be in an equivalent state from just grinding hard but the Paragon gear is on it's own level higher and honestly should not even be in the current patch of the game. What is the thought process of a developer that will allow a gear set that gaps any other set of gear by such a large margin.  I am truly trying to find enthusiasm to play this game but hard to do that when all your friends are one foot out of the door. ESPECIALLY following the stormwing orb thing come on. you all sounding like some corrupt mafia right now and the basic bitches get shit on with little to know hope of defending themselves...GG 

@Hime@Kibbelz

Someone is selling them enchanted while there are no sufficient materials for that many gears like couple of +15 weapons appeared but apparently iw was a visual glitch.

🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

I think you wont be the only one quitting. I left the game at 4.x cause I was already fed up with the hacks but also the weird community. I came back at 7.5 to find an even more toxic community luckily with some decent ppl and since covid had us stay in I gave the game a chance. From my point of view as a F2P player it is pointless to play at all there is no way to compete with this I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to put money in a game that is not maintained or even looked after at all. 

There is no smoke without a fire they say, the least NC could do is to say they looking into it but once again they show us hoe much they dont care about the game.

They could be dealing with it internally, and as such are keeping quiet for now, but, honestly I kind of doubt that. They aren't really actively involved with the community as a full time job. It's like a side gig for them.

It's crazy, the community managers in other MMOs are so involved, doing weekly streaming events with giveaway codes, doing community challenges and all sorts of things to engage users.

NA Aion though? Server maintenance will be tomorrow guys, see you next week!

And as far as hackers go, it's always been the same thing; I played for years and we all knew who the cheaters were. We all knew who was glide hacking, everyone would report them every day, and even though it would take a GM 30 minutes of actively monitoring players that get reported, you think they'd go that route? Even in such a small community? Nope, because they don't care. They don't treat this like a business where the consumers matter. Everything is just a free for all. There are private servers better managed. It's insane to me.

If you guys need someone actually involved just hire me remotely, I'll literally do it as a second job, put in more time and effort for less money, and know what I'm actually doing and talking about more than the staff you have that barely understand the game. Point being; there's people out there that want it to succeed. There's ways to monitor and participate in the game. Literally one active GM that spent 8 hours a day monitoring the game, following up on reports, and strictly there to catch the most common type of cheating, is literally all that's needed. GMs don't make a lot of money. You guys get enough income while neglecting the game, just imagine if you had a staff that cared?

There's a reason the NA game is 10x smaller than every other region. It's not a coincidence. It's not because NA players just don't like the same games as Europe, Russia and Korea. It's because NCW is ran in a way where the only intent is to keep the servers barely online, with as little investment as possible. It's a cultural company problem.

18 minutes ago, Khonsu-DN said:

So, word is from support they have taken action against those involved.

Idk if this is true or not.

"action" 
they send them free name change ticket ...
Imagine belive support they even more rubbish as doing they job than our gm ...
You got more change to see santa clous than get a gm to read a forum post ...
You know people who do support are same people work for AT&T and Sears right ? 

"action"
UJbm.gif

5 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

What is the issue with Paragon gear? I don't have any Paragon gear so I don't know how it works, I gather the enchantment is very important.

Paragon is the best gear in the game (when enchanted) at +7 and 8 it’s nearly and better then sov. +9 it’s better then everything in the game. +10 its broken... +15 you can 2 shot anyone in the world. 
going from +10 to +15 is a .04% every single +. But a GM has been giving people +10-15 armor and weapons and now they’re overly powerful and can kill anyone without any problems. SimPok is the main person within this situation, and has sold lots of gear. But there’s also other people that’s selling a whole ton of +9 and 10 paragon gear (which is still like nearly impossible to get) and also a crap ton of yornforge weapons. 

i was looking at policy with my lawyer (friend)

IF WE PROOVE GM WAS SOMETHING TO DO THIS PROBLEM WE CAN DO SOMETHING TO NCWEST 

SO IF ANYONE HAVE PROOVE IT IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH GM PLEASE LET US KNOW

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That looks like a dead link to me.

oh shit how can i link picture here? ^^

44 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

i was looking at policy with my lawyer (friend)

IF WE PROOVE GM WAS SOMETHING TO DO THIS PROBLEM WE CAN DO SOMETHING TO NCWEST 

SO IF ANYONE HAVE PROOVE IT IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH GM PLEASE LET US KNOW

oh shit how can i link picture here? ^^

use an image hosting website like Imgur then copy img url  once you uploaded it and post it here using "insert image form URL"

if ncwest doesnt reply, what is the difference between private server and retail server?

i feel like i am on private server!

really it is about time to think srsly about play private server or retail server... cuz there are no difference if ncwest do not response

Archived