TO NCWEST ABOUT 10+ PARAGON GEARS

KissYB-KT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get ready for Elyon and hope that that company respects the players a little

since the paragon weapons came out it was normal for this to happen one day, and I don't think it is a GM who sold these weapons they are simply taking advantage of some exploit the same thing that happened with evergale and many more previously that will take them 6 months or more fix it. You have a bug in the game that has been in the game for more than 1 year and even knowing that they are there, they do not know how to fix them (example morph enchants) they know that there is a bug there and even then they do not know how to fix it.  @Kibbelz @Loki and @Hime ( that only appears when there is something good )  it is good that they are intermediaries here in the forum towards the owners but the truth is that you are just as inefficient as they are, this Kibbelz connects only to put weekly maintenance or respond to people who write nonsense things this game is abandoned. and it will not die as they say, even if it does not have the same population as always, the game will continue there. korea patches put them here as they come even though they have bugs they don't have a test server for themselves. They use the official server as a test server like this event now that the npc was selling experience extractors for event items.

Now a legit question, I assume people who made paragons sold some in broker for kinah. If I saw (lets say) a paragon orb/SB +10 or even better +15 for like 10B (just saying again), I would have bought it myself. Someone who buys something from broker legit, doesn't require to know how this item ended up there.

Then imagine one day NCWest finds out that these items were made with a hack and they decide to remove them, the person who legit purchased the weapon is now screwed pretty well. Of course if someone buys a paragon with real money the trade is still done via broker, but imagine someone who legit purchased a good item from broker. This is why things like this need to be addressed soon so they do not create a big chaos.

At this point I almost doubt it is a GM who is involved, but rather a hack/glitch taken advantage of.

Personally I did make a few paragon boxes from Tiamaranta event, I also created some paragon enchants from the renown npc... one per week! I wasted them and that weapon of mine is still +2 and useless based on its stats. At this point I feel so bad even trying and wasting time on this knowing people run around with +10 that they didn't work to make them.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Now a legit question, I assume people who made paragons sold some in broker for kinah. If I saw (lets say) a paragon orb/SB +10 or even better +15 for like 10B (just saying again), I would have bought it myself. Someone who buys something from broker legit, doesn't require to know how this item ended up there.

Then imagine one day NCWest finds out that these items were made with a hack and they decide to remove them, the person who legit purchased the weapon is now screwed pretty well. Of course if someone buys a paragon with real money the trade is still done via broker, but imagine someone who legit purchased a good item from broker. This is why things like this need to be addressed soon so they do not create a big chaos.

At this point I almost doubt it is a GM who is involved, but rather a hack/glitch taken advantage of.

Personally I did make a few paragon boxes from Tiamaranta event, I also created some paragon enchants from the renown npc... one per week! I wasted them and that weapon of mine is still +2 and useless based on its stats. At this point I feel so bad even trying and wasting time on this knowing people run around with +10 that they didn't work to make them.

I had a +6 orb and imagine, it was still totally useless even compared to half-enchanted hearthuard weapons of my alts...

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think the personal vendettas are blurring people.

I think the problem should be focused on the person(s) distributing these and more to the point how they acquired them.

Buying something form broker is a game function so it is legit. Removing such an item from a player since/if it was made via exploiting a bug is probably the right call, especially in such case where it completely breaks the game.

unknown.png

To account for the people bought it in a legit way NC could trace and refund the kinah however lets be real. These weapons/armors were not exchanged for kinah but real money so the broker price would be just a price to pass it and it would not be 10bil.

Having said the above and given there is no way to prove RMT is involved, the buyer should probably be happy with the fact they will just loose the weapon instead of the account.

BUT NC West doesn’t care so the exploiter will keep making a fortune, the guys loaded enough to drop 4k per alt will be full geared. 90% of the server that are either F2P or not loaded will eventually quit as they won’t be bale to compete and the server will keep running with 20-30 ppl that can still keep the lights on with their monthly contributions to NC.

I heard even Candy Crush has some customer support :/

I am not sure ncwest staff involve with this but i know for sure it is not normal

Let me give you guys example how hard to get paragon gears enchants

In korean server they had paragon give out event

It gives 5~8+ paragon gears, 

There are few players full paragon geared but their gears at 8~10+ NONE OF THEM HAVE 15+

Many people try to get full paragon gears to 10+

And yes there are few of them have full 10+ 

They did it thru event since they only need to enchant +2 (getting 8+ from event) 

Average spending on having full 10+ paragon gears where $100k~$150k even then only very few players like 5~7 players in each server. (Those are from event which they only need enchant +2)

IT IS THAT MUCH HARD!! ARE YOU LISTENING NCWEST? 

I don't know anyone in Korea with a 10 full set there probably is but I haven't seen it. Most have 8/9 sets or a mix of the 2 enchants. My Glad has a mixed 8/9 set and I only have 120k HP unbuffed so the pic of the 154k is yikes even if you slap on Chanter buff that is just yikes mate obviously 0 nyerks given by the abusers.

Me and all my friends quit the game. we gave up time and money to play this game and the result is like this. We're really disappointed that they weren't banned, they're friends of GM. This information is from a trusted source and has been proven from several forums that GM cannot answer. This game is no longer conducive and can not be trusted, unfair and corrupt.

I think in the future it will be like this again and it's better for you to quit the game. remember your work and family. Don't waste time on this broken game.

me and all my friends playing from 2011, and finish 2021. good timing good moments

8 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I had a +6 orb and imagine, it was still totally useless even compared to half-enchanted hearthuard weapons of my alts...

Exactly, you need it to be like +8 or more to make it worth it.

6 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

I think the personal vendettas are blurring people.

I think the problem should be focused on the person(s) distributing these and more to the point how they acquired them.

Buying something form broker is a game function so it is legit. Removing such an item from a player since/if it was made via exploiting a bug is probably the right call, especially in such case where it completely breaks the game.

unknown.png

To account for the people bought it in a legit way NC could trace and refund the kinah however lets be real. These weapons/armors were not exchanged for kinah but real money so the broker price would be just a price to pass it and it would not be 10bil.

Having said the above and given there is no way to prove RMT is involved, the buyer should probably be happy with the fact they will just loose the weapon instead of the account.

BUT NC West doesn’t care so the exploiter will keep making a fortune, the guys loaded enough to drop 4k per alt will be full geared. 90% of the server that are either F2P or not loaded will eventually quit as they won’t be bale to compete and the server will keep running with 20-30 ppl that can still keep the lights on with their monthly contributions to NC.

Yes if they refunded the kinah it would be ok, but if I saw the logs in the broker purchase and a +15 paragon was traded for 1B that is defo real money involved.

A +15 paragon should go for at least 20B to be regarded a legit broker purchase. That weapon is so OP you practically do not need to know how to play any char, you hit 1~2 buttons and you always win.

6 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

This portion of your statement applies to broker bots as well.  I was told an item that was sniped was not going to be returned because it was purchased by a legitimate player-without ANY sort of investigating.  GMs dont know the game and flat out lie or spew irrelevant BS about your tickets because they *have * to respond.   But they arent doing anything about the hackers,  the botting, and the corruption in the community.   There are some fundamental failures happening on a catastrophic scale right now.    It probably could have been avoided had they acted long ago instead of letting these entitled few continue to poison the game.  Its sad when the players fight harder to maintain a game than the company who owns it.

26 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

This portion of your statement applies to broker bots as well.  I was told an item that was sniped was not going to be returned because it was purchased by a legitimate player-without ANY sort of investigating.  GMs dont know the game and flat out lie or spew irrelevant BS about your tickets because they *have * to respond.   But they arent doing anything about the hackers,  the botting, and the corruption in the community.   There are some fundamental failures happening on a catastrophic scale right now.    It probably could have been avoided had they acted long ago instead of letting these entitled few continue to poison the game.  Its sad when the players fight harder to maintain a game than the company who owns it.

It is what it is though and we may push to change that as a community however as it stands at the moment a trade via broker according to the gms is a legit trade.

1 hour ago, KissYB-KT said:

it is monday but NCwest havent reply us back

i am very disappoint.

many of us here played aion since in the beginning or more than 8 years

do you ncwest think we are pigs and dogs?

WE WANT REPLY FROM GM

they did in other topic, there is many topics about this para mafia documentary 🤣

3 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

they did in other topic, there is many topics about this para mafia documentary 🤣

where? and come on dude it is nothing to laughing about

i am here to try to help community but you came here laughing at me?

and ncwest should make their own threat indicate what they will do and how they did it

2 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

where? and come on dude it is nothing to laughing about

i am here to try to help community but you came here laughing at me?

and newest should make their own threat indicate what they will do and how they did it

here's their response. I'm pretty satisfied with it for now. as long as they follow up with the additional info after the investigation

it is thru players i am talking about NCwest put threat here on forum

it is good to see some Gms working on it but they shouldve come here and make threat and confirm all of us

i dont like how they handle this but yeah it is better than nothing

28 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

it is thru players i am talking about NCwest put threat here on forum

it is good to see some Gms working on it but they shouldve come here and make threat and confirm all of us

i dont like how they handle this but yeah it is better than nothing

They still have plenty of information to share, and they said actions is still being taken to accounts involved so might take a bit of time to we see who actually is banned.

On 4/26/2021 at 9:30 AM, KissYB-KT said:

I am not sure ncwest staff involve with this but i know for sure it is not normal

Let me give you guys example how hard to get paragon gears enchants

In korean server they had paragon give out event

It gives 5~8+ paragon gears, 

There are few players full paragon geared but their gears at 8~10+ NONE OF THEM HAVE 15+

Many people try to get full paragon gears to 10+

And yes there are few of them have full 10+ 

They did it thru event since they only need to enchant +2 (getting 8+ from event) 

Average spending on having full 10+ paragon gears where $100k~$150k even then only very few players like 5~7 players in each server. (Those are from event which they only need enchant +2)

IT IS THAT MUCH HARD!! ARE YOU LISTENING NCWEST? 

This exactly! You cannot allow these illegally created gear or any other items to exist - they must be removed even if through broker or if someone spends money on the game. There should only be 1 person with full paragon 8 armor and that is Kerridwen who did during event. Personally I hardcore went the event spent over 50b saved up and was able to get ONE +9 with very lucky rng on 7 8 9. I bought a lot off broker and had multiple suppliers and I was only able to make 1. It is impossible now with lack of supply. NCWest please listen.

35 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

A 3-day ban, what a nice little vacation. 😂🙃

but thats their usually play 🤣1 day 3 days or 15 days 🤣nothing new if you all want to change it stop buying ncoin ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz problem solved but yeah it won't happen next week its probably 7.9 and many ppl it's ready to buy new shit in BCM asap. 

Archived