TO NCWEST ABOUT 10+ PARAGON GEARS

KissYB-KT

• Aion Team
7 minutes ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

but thats their usually play 🤣1 day 3 days or 15 days 🤣nothing new if you all want to change it stop buying ncoin ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz problem solved but yeah it won't happen next week its probably 7.9 and many ppl it's ready to buy new shit in BCM asap. 

Just to ensure there is awareness in each related thread, please note any players who engaged in illicit behaviour to obtain these items will be permanently banned.

Feel free to refence my post on the topic earlier here: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/8240-gm-has-acted/?do=findComment&comment=85298

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

if you all want to change it stop buying ncoin 

I haven't been spending money on this game since before Christmas. But that doesn't matter because I've never spent thousands of dollars like some people, just an average of $50-100 per month.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I haven't been spending money on this game since before Christmas. But that doesn't matter because I've never spent thousands of dollars like some people, just an average of $50-100 per month.

i just buy the prestige pack, i get everything else in game i don't care if i get my extend next year but i will, i won't help this poor support and how this company handle the game, i mean we are one SUPER SMALL community if we get organized we can change many things once you touch $$$ it's a serious problem not those +15 para guys 

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Just to ensure there is awareness in each related thread, please note any players who engaged in illicit behaviour to obtain these items will be permanently banned.

Feel free to refence my post on the topic earlier here: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/8240-gm-has-acted/?do=findComment&comment=85298

Good!!!

I thank you for your attention and hope that this will be resolved as soon as possible!

Archived