Jump to content
Forums

Someone else is using Paragon +15!!!!!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

No its not a visual bug, some players have been getting +10-15 paragon from GMs or theyve been buying it off players who have been getting it from GMs. 

He was clearly sarcastic. If there are any +15 paragons they are done by abuse. no way you can have a +15 paragon, even +10 are too hard to make but a +15 is out of question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

He was clearly sarcastic. If there are any +15 paragons they are done by abuse. no way you can have a +15 paragon, even +10 are too hard to make but a +15 is out of question.

Yes but some people say that paragon starts to glow at level 10. So I’ve been wondering whether that purple glow on paragon is a clear indicator of level 15.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yes but some people say that paragon starts to glow at level 10. So I’ve been wondering whether that purple glow on paragon is a clear indicator of level 15.

It would still be too weird that somehow so many people now have paragon +10 though, even if this was just a visual glitch.

Some people have +15 or advertise they sell paragon  +15 which indicates there is something going on.

Gear that can be infinitely enchanted (like we had in 5.8) or super hard to get items that have insanely low chance to get enchanted shouldn't even exist. Because the legit people will never get them, some people might spend a ton of money thinking it is a good way to progress and most likely fail due to low chances while wasting real money,and then you have abusers who find their way in front of everyone, and ruin the game.

Paragon gear should either never exist in the game or if it exists it needs to have a way to get it normally and get enchants to enchant it all the way up to +15 like every gear does.

If anyone can get a paragon +15 then everyone should be able to somehow get it too otherwise this is not a game, but an exclusive club for some people to log in and have fun pretending they are better than others.

Everything that is based 100% on RNG shouldn't be like this.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear i was thinking the same thing. Why is it even necessary to have a set of gear that is so marginally greater than any other in the game. I get having multiple sets that reward you from playing above and beyond. I have played since the game was released and this is a new low. This shouldn't exist in the game period. It has no place in a functioning game. I know even if a person is p2w eventually if i grind hard enough i can scuff their shoes and in time run along side them. I wouldn't even be a road bump to someone in this. Seriously paragon past 9 shouldn't exist period. Why would you even want to pretty much walk around in guardian diety tranform plus mode 24/7 anyway. With the additional stats you are tankier than those in full transfirm

Edited by StealthyBoy-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StealthyBoy-KT said:

I swear i was thinking the same thing. Why is it even necessary to have a set of gear that is so marginally greater than any other in the game. I get having multiple sets that reward you from playing above and beyond. I have played since the game was released and this is a new low. This shouldn't exist in the game period. It has no place in a functioning game. I know even if a person is p2w eventually if i grind hard enough i can scuff their shoes and in time run along side them. I wouldn't even be a road bump to someone in this. Seriously paragon past 9 shouldn't exist period. Why would you even want to pretty much walk around in guardian diety tranform plus mode 24/7 anyway. With the additional stats you are tankier than those in full transfirm

The set was released into this game to take YEARS to farm for, and even then it would still be so difficult to enchant. it was the Ultimate grind for aion. NCSoft didnt intend for people to get it to +10-15 so easily, and those players havent gotten there yet they simply just cheated for it. Over time gear progresses, and i believe paragon was supposed to be that thing that was dreamt of but wasnt merely obtainable easily. Like how the +8 fully upgraded Caesus set in 5.0, for a free player.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure paragon gears supose be the ballance of this game that we all supose wear.
 That why we weak right now and everyone die in 2 hit cause defense and the hp we supose to have normaly is from paragon gears...
What you think ncsoft creat a gears set to deballance ther game ? 
Like if you use your brain and you think about it the game design that we all have +10 rune / gems , full transformation collection and full paragone gears , full cubic ...
The problem its ncsoft, paragon if you think about it its a gears with only 1 manastone slot why you think ? Yeah cause make to ballance the game so you dont have MR / Evasion hero anymore and we can all wear one set for pve and pvp...
The problem its that ncsoft using the ballance of the game as a way to milk us ...
We all supose to wear + 9 paragon gears right now and the progress should be we try get to +15 by milking us with a succed rate who impossible ...
But yeah the greed of Ncsoft so big that we end up with people wearing god tier gears cause they make it rare and now we got little god walking on the map 
Welcome in Aion !

giphy.gif

Edited by MechEagIe-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

The set was released into this game to take YEARS to farm for, and even then it would still be so difficult to enchant. it was the Ultimate grind for aion. NCSoft didnt intend for people to get it to +10-15 so easily, and those players havent gotten there yet they simply just cheated for it. Over time gear progresses, and i believe paragon was supposed to be that thing that was dreamt of but wasnt merely obtainable easily. Like how the +8 fully upgraded Caesus set in 5.0, for a free player.

This item was made to create injustice. I cannot imagine the designers saw what they did and said "yep, that sounds good for the game". it is not just the chance to enchant which is near nothing, but mostly the fact it breaks too. You would need a lifetime to even try to make it +5 and it would be useless next to existing gear unless it was done +7 or more. The only reason why we got paragon is because of Tiamaranta event which gave a ton of the items.

Enchants for it are also super slow to get, trying to get a blessed enchant (that only deters it from breaking but still goes -1 at fail) is even harder.

This is a pure RNG item, there is nothing telling you it will ever go higher. You might play the game for ten years and never manage to get it to +5 at these rates and difficulty of getting the items (in before it actually breaks and takes you back to nothing again).

Items with a system like this should never exist in any game.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This item was made to create injustice. I cannot imagine the designers saw what they did and said "yep, that sounds good for the game". it is not just the chance to enchant which is near nothing, but mostly the fact it breaks too. You would need a lifetime to even try to make it +5 and it would be useless next to existing gear unless it was done +7 or more. The only reason why we got paragon is because of Tiamaranta event which gave a ton of the items.

Enchants for it are also super slow to get, trying to get a blessed enchant (that only deters it from breaking but still goes -1 at fail) is even harder.

This is a pure RNG item, there is nothing telling you it will ever go higher. You might play the game for ten years and never manage to get it to +5 at these rates and difficulty of getting the items (in before it actually breaks and takes you back to nothing again).

Items with a system like this should never exist in any game.

I dont think the developers had in mind the abuse that GMs may take on the system. Personally I farmed every day for Tia Eye, 5-6 hours a day. I got a book just to +7 with all the matts I got. The rates and the stats on paragon are fair, in my opinion. If youre spending a whole year farming enough stones just go from +9 to 10, or 10 to 11... then you deserve that boost. But the problem is how the GMs have been abusing the system. Without this whole GM situation no one would be complaining about Paragon at any +, because its not viable to get anything higher then +8, maybe 9 but still thats pushing it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This skin is not paragon.. It's Yornforged Will (Extended Greatsword) +15...You guys should clean your eyes first before making comments lol. 

Edited by mdjfb-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdjfb-KT said:

This skin is not paragon.. It's Yornforged Will (Extended Greatsword) +15...You guys should clean your eyes first before making comments lol. 

Dude you need get ur eyes check or learn stuff about game before open ur mouth ...

Yornforged weapon
EMg0vIV.png

Paragon Weapon
EVR8Esj.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...