Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Alright ya'll - so I've managed to get some more additional info to share after raising your concerns to the Game Team.

1) Accounts we've 'actioned' so far have been permanently ban. There is (and I quote) "no way in hell" these accounts will be permitted to play ever again.

2) I see some comments circulating about GM abuse. I've gotten approval to state that this was not GM abuse, or anything of that sort.

3) Regarding other questions - the team has said they're willing to share more details once our investigation is complete. They wanted to highlight that we are still in the process of a thorough investigation, and the earlier comments were merely to let everyone know that we are "on the case". We'll be happy to share more info (that doesn't put us at risk) once this is said and done.

Thanks for keeping this thread rather healthy and being reasonable despite the issue. I know this has been a frustrating experience for some of you. Hopefully these extra details bring a little more context and some desired transparency!

👋

Man if this is truly not GM abuse this is a pretty deeply integrated hack that people are able to use; being that Korea never had this type of abuse or issue, and they've had the gear longer, it's likely not a bug at all. So... I hope you guys can seriously fix whatever security loophole people are using to bypass it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Devil-KT you good??

Nah nah nah. There has to be a full explanation of what happened and what kind of punishments were issued.  Full transparency. Don’t give us the typical we can’t give details. FULL TRANSPARENCY. 

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Alright ya'll - so I've managed to get some more additional info to share after raising your concerns to the Game Team.

1) Accounts we've 'actioned' so far have been permanently ban. There is (and I quote) "no way in hell" these accounts will be permitted to play ever again.

2) I see some comments circulating about GM abuse. I've gotten approval to state that this was not GM abuse, or anything of that sort.

3) Regarding other questions - the team has said they're willing to share more details once our investigation is complete. They wanted to highlight that we are still in the process of a thorough investigation, and the earlier comments were merely to let everyone know that we are "on the case". We'll be happy to share more info (that doesn't put us at risk) once this is said and done.

Thanks for keeping this thread rather healthy and being reasonable despite the issue. I know this has been a frustrating experience for some of you. Hopefully these extra details bring a little more context and some desired transparency!

👋

Thanks Kibbelz for the more detailed response. It's good to know the paragon cheaters are being banned. Full sets of +10 to +15 paragon running around especially before 8.0 buffs them, is just insanity.

Please continue to seek out other hackers and "tool" users.

Edited by Pharoahra-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Vinley-KT said:

Man if this is truly not GM abuse this is a pretty deeply integrated hack that people are able to use; being that Korea never had this type of abuse or issue, and they've had the gear longer, it's likely not a bug at all. So... I hope you guys can seriously fix whatever security loophole people are using to bypass it.

Yeah they probably won't admit if a gm was involved tbh but for things like this happen takes me back when they dupe bug happened in KR, which ruined the game economy by 2 patches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Thanks Kibbelz for the more detailed response. It's good to know the paragon cheaters are being banned. Full sets of +10 to +15 paragon running around especially before 8.0 buffs them, is just insanity.

Please continue to seek out other hackers and "tool" users.

They havent all gotten banned. We saw one on KT-E earlier today, after Kibbelz original post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Give them time, but im pretty sure if we see those players in question online and they didn't do something for us to actually keep track of their gear like blocking the fuction to declined view detail, players who actually play this game will quit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Alright ya'll - so I've managed to get some more additional info to share after raising your concerns to the Game Team.

1) Accounts we've 'actioned' so far have been permanently ban. There is (and I quote) "no way in hell" these accounts will be permitted to play ever again.

2) I see some comments circulating about GM abuse. I've gotten approval to state that this was not GM abuse, or anything of that sort.

3) Regarding other questions - the team has said they're willing to share more details once our investigation is complete. They wanted to highlight that we are still in the process of a thorough investigation, and the earlier comments were merely to let everyone know that we are "on the case". We'll be happy to share more info (that doesn't put us at risk) once this is said and done.

Thanks for keeping this thread rather healthy and being reasonable despite the issue. I know this has been a frustrating experience for some of you. Hopefully these extra details bring a little more context and some desired transparency!

👋

Would these "illegal items" be taken out from players that "bought" them via broker ? Hue

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devil-KT said:

Yes bro I'm good. 🙏

Thank you for asking. 

How are you doing?

Must be good rolling in a full 9 paragon set when its impossible nearly to create even 1 piece right now. There simply arent mats enough to create 1 piece even 8. Did you toss your 15 and 7 weapon? Anyway as you can see there are real crooks behind the scenes and I dont think you are one.

2 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Thanks Kibbelz for the more detailed response. It's good to know the paragon cheaters are being banned. Full sets of +10 to +15 paragon running around especially before 8.0 buffs them, is just insanity.

Please continue to seek out other hackers and "tool" users.

7, 8 and 9 are op as well and 8 and 9 nearly impossible to make 1 with so little mats  there were only 1 10 and 3 9s on server asmo side before this exploit and that included massive event. Anyone with a set of 7s or higher or any illegally crafted should be included in their investigation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Alright ya'll - so I've managed to get some more additional info to share after raising your concerns to the Game Team.

1) Accounts we've 'actioned' so far have been permanently ban. There is (and I quote) "no way in hell" these accounts will be permitted to play ever again.

2) I see some comments circulating about GM abuse. I've gotten approval to state that this was not GM abuse, or anything of that sort.

3) Regarding other questions - the team has said they're willing to share more details once our investigation is complete. They wanted to highlight that we are still in the process of a thorough investigation, and the earlier comments were merely to let everyone know that we are "on the case". We'll be happy to share more info (that doesn't put us at risk) once this is said and done.

Thanks for keeping this thread rather healthy and being reasonable despite the issue. I know this has been a frustrating experience for some of you. Hopefully these extra details bring a little more context and some desired transparency!

👋

please opened my account
Nickname DarkVANDALz
Server KT
Roll Vandal
Email gameaja0409@gmail.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

Who got banned?  And how do you know it was 'everyone'?

 

I know everything, Aha, but GM is only banned from accounts that only exploit directly, and not Via Broker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

 

7, 8 and 9 are op as well and 8 and 9 nearly impossible to make 1 with so little mats  there were only 1 10 and 3 9s on server asmo side before this exploit and that included massive event. Anyone with a set of 7s or higher or any illegally crafted should be included in their investigation.

With the Tia eye event having a +8 isn’t super rare, it just took A LOT of grinding and good luck. I spent about a solid 50 hours+ grinding Tia eye and got my book to +7. Going to +8 is based a lot on luck, but going from 8-9 on a lot of parts, now that’s not so believable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HueHueranger said:

Ty @Kibbelz even tho late response still ty a lot

pls once again investigate warehouses or any paragon came into game like last month 

and also source where came

because not just Paragon items but also other crucial items such as runestone , Wise dragon weapon with skill

and who knows what else

pls take good time and pay attention into details for every aspect 

thanks once again in name of community 

I saw the post about the wise dragon buff but i didnt see anything about runestones and gems. What + are they? how do you know if they are generated or not? Please provide us with more info ty

Edited by HavocChordz-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told it is not only paragons but gemstones and runestones as well.

They need a new revamp of the game again and turn all the 7.x items useless and we should start over. Literally nothing good ever came out of this patch with all the exclusive op items that only a few managed to get

And how is it not a GM abusing? If it is not then this is more serious, if this is an ingame bug then the same person will repeat the same thing over and over again with another account. You cannot ban a real person, you only ban his account.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I was told it is not only paragons but gemstones and runestones as well.

They need a new revamp of the game again and turn all the 7.x items useless and we should start over. Literally nothing good ever came out of this patch with all the exclusive op items that only a few managed to get

And how is it not a GM abusing? If it is not then this is more serious, if this is an ingame bug then the same person will repeat the same thing over and over again with another account. You cannot ban a real person, you only ban his account.

Exactly, the sense of Kibbelz’s post totally escaping me. Like you said, there are 2 possibilities : 1) a GM was implied 2) there is a serious in-game bug on all Aion servers around the world that must be fixed. If it’s not GM then they simply can’t be satisfied with just banning people who exploited this, a true fix is needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So they thought they could give themselves maxed out paragons, runes, gems, etc and really get away will it? LOL omg wow. The vast majority of that stuff is visible to other players! I'm seriously struggling to put myself in their mindsets and come up with a scenario where this stuff wouldn't be caught.  What were they thinking lol. tickles me pink :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I was told it is not only paragons but gemstones and runestones as well.

They need a new revamp of the game again and turn all the 7.x items useless and we should start over. Literally nothing good ever came out of this patch with all the exclusive op items that only a few managed to get

And how is it not a GM abusing? If it is not then this is more serious, if this is an ingame bug then the same person will repeat the same thing over and over again with another account. You cannot ban a real person, you only ban his account.

I agree that the bug or w/e needs to be fixed ASAP. What i find childish is that you feel the entire server should be rolled back because you chose to sleep through 7.x and dont like that other have what you dont. Aside from the cheats many have worked hard for what they have. Why should everyone be punished? Because you dont like it? xD bruh grow tf up

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

I agree that the bug or w/e needs to be fixed ASAP. What i find childish is that you feel the entire server should be rolled back because you chose to sleep through 7.x and dont like that other have what you dont. Aside from the cheats many have worked hard for what they have. Why should everyone be punished? Because you dont like it? xD bruh grow tf up

I was thinking the same as you haha. The issues seems to be known and the investigations presumably has lead to some key exploiters. So then the logical step is to trace trades and items down and remove them form game. TBH i only know that paragon stuff were going around and rumour has it they were exchanged via broker so first you find the maker then you see what they made the you track the item and remove it.  Alternatively search the logs for paragon +15  find out who has it who made it. I guess some people have discarded the items already so it is sort of a solution. It is more probable they just hid it in pets, house cabinets or WH discarding an item you paid 500$ would probably be the last option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malloc-KT said:

I was thinking the same as you haha. The issues seems to be known and the investigations presumably has lead to some key exploiters. So then the logical step is to trace trades and items down and remove them form game. TBH i only know that paragon stuff were going around and rumour has it they were exchanged via broker so first you find the maker then you see what they made the you track the item and remove it.  Alternatively search the logs for paragon +15  find out who has it who made it. I guess some people have discarded the items already so it is sort of a solution. It is more probable they just hid it in pets, house cabinets or WH discarding an item you paid 500$ would probably be the last option.

i hope they are discarding it LMAO. That is better than it being taken way :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They don't care if they get banned because these people buy/sell/trade accounts all the time. They'll just get another account. It's no big deal if their account gets banned.

And because this is so common, and the severity of the situation i think these individuals deserve an IP perma ban, at the bare minimum. NCWest needs to start caring about the game environment and the situation instead of pretending like they’re doing a lot, when they don’t really care. Let’s be real here, they’re all going to just buy new accounts with all the ultis on them that’s maxed out, like you said. I mean they made thousands from this paragon stuff, i think they’re willing to cash out a grand or two for a maxed out account and then do it again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

I agree that the bug or w/e needs to be fixed ASAP. What i find childish is that you feel the entire server should be rolled back because you chose to sleep through 7.x and dont like that other have what you dont. Aside from the cheats many have worked hard for what they have. Why should everyone be punished? Because you dont like it? xD bruh grow tf up

Did I ask for a rollback? i said about a revamp in a future update. People have worked hard to get the good godstones too and in 6.0 they were impossible to use in new weapons. We worked hard for our 5.8 items to get them past +25, we worked to have professions, craft difficult items etc, all gone in 6.0

These new items brought in 7.+ are what brought the whole injustice and the cheats here are based on them.

But in reality it is not the items I find wrong, but the way they are implemented. You cannot earn anything by working, you constantly gamble on what you get. All of these items should be acquirable by playing and progressing the game like gear did in 6.x

Right now you either never get a dazzling or you get a GM friend to summon one. You either have a +5 paragon which is useless or you get a GM to take it to +10/+15 and you win every  time.

Random stats, random slots on accessories, random blessed level, random colour, random skills on gemstones, random class too, random transform for runestones, random stats in glyphs, random items in TT, random items from instances.

I am grown up this is why I didn't waste time in 7.x. And many people also were grown up and didn't waste and they also quit. If you are happy with a game that has like 50 active players then lets bring more random items that are prone to abusers and eventually end up with 10 players only.

but anyways, in 8.0 your gear becomes outdated again so you will have to start over. Lets hope it is pure RNG as it is in 7.x so people can "work hard on them" while most players simply quit.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...