A Day of Reckoning for Aion

Amarah-KT

Hello My Daeva Collection!   

Im posting this because our resident shugo SM cant seem to post on the forums for some reason.  

Good evening to all daevas I'm Stormexia your fellow sm master of all grapes and streamer... recently my mod on my stream and friend Amarah brought to my attention some drama about paragon +15 weapons. So now... I been staying away from the forums for a long time and last night I wasn't going to talk about this because there is literally not much info out there and we are all just making assumptions about how people got those paragon +15. So now reading the forums and talking to some friends on asmo, ely side,  talking to KissYB on my stream last night (link will be on this post...), and from my own experience with the paragon weapons I can tell that obtaining +15 paragon is nearly impossible to on a legit way... I do understand and by own experience know that NCsoft has probably the worst support of all mmo's... Soo if either @Kibbelz @Hime would be nice to sit with either kissYB or me and have a real convo on what is going on and what is NCsoft doing to solve this issue would be nice, to try to calm down every player that is keeping this game alive and running... I will be literally talking about this topic every night I stream this week trying to keep people updated on this matter. Ultimately if either @hime and @kibblez watch my stream fully you might see that I want to call to a boycott on this game and that KissYB is willing to support this and I will do my best to make every person who spends money on this game to stop spending money on it until real action is taken.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitch.tv%2Fvideos%2F1001147840%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR238SK2db2I6BjeHM1kXpYGucAiqsf-dXv-E1kaEf-D2BdQlXR3PN30UIE&h=AT04ndmIRvZaVbUQfYdRQDkKmFTERmQb775eZTihGFQ94mWjNSwwnJ_LF_DHDekqYnmdlPdjwDU4wQQpUJo8poQOrBXcUG8ncgvir9sXnOkcitrTHyXFJpVZ7Z3BtEadr8b9jMGphmIYeiE_tkQ

I have watched countless friends vanish from Atreia over the years for one reason or another.  Mostly poor support or lack of balance in game.  Its time to stop watching them burn our world and let our voices be heard.  You promised us, over a year ago, @Kibbelz that you would try for us.  I had faith in you.  We started this adventure with sixteen servers, and are now down to two struggling on life support.   You cant ignore the issues any longer.   I wont let you.  We are a community.  We may not own the game but we see potential where you cant even find your inventory.   Doing the right thing is never as easy as it should be.. but the right thing should still be done!  I am well beyond begging for your attention.  Now Im demanding it!

8 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

Hello My Daeva Collection!   

Im posting this because our resident shugo SM cant seem to post on the forums for some reason.  

Good evening to all daevas I'm Stormexia your fellow sm master of all grapes and streamer... recently my mod on my stream and friend Amarah brought to my attention some drama about paragon +15 weapons. So now... I been staying away from the forums for a long time and last night I wasn't going to talk about this because there is literally not much info out there and we are all just making assumptions about how people got those paragon +15. So now reading the forums and talking to some friends on asmo, ely side,  talking to KissYB on my stream last night (link will be on this post...), and from my own experience with the paragon weapons I can tell that obtaining +15 paragon is nearly impossible to on a legit way... I do understand and by own experience know that NCsoft has probably the worst support of all mmo's... Soo if either @Kibbelz @Hime would be nice to sit with either kissYB or me and have a real convo on what is going on and what is NCsoft doing to solve this issue would be nice, to try to calm down every player that is keeping this game alive and running... I will be literally talking about this topic every night I stream this week trying to keep people updated on this matter. Ultimately if either @hime and @kibblez watch my stream fully you might see that I want to call to a boycott on this game and that KissYB is willing to support this and I will do my best to make every person who spends money on this game to stop spending money on it until real action is taken.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitch.tv%2Fvideos%2F1001147840%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR238SK2db2I6BjeHM1kXpYGucAiqsf-dXv-E1kaEf-D2BdQlXR3PN30UIE&h=AT04ndmIRvZaVbUQfYdRQDkKmFTERmQb775eZTihGFQ94mWjNSwwnJ_LF_DHDekqYnmdlPdjwDU4wQQpUJo8poQOrBXcUG8ncgvir9sXnOkcitrTHyXFJpVZ7Z3BtEadr8b9jMGphmIYeiE_tkQ

I have watched countless friends vanish from Atreia over the years for one reason or another.  Mostly poor support or lack of balance in game.  Its time to stop watching them burn our world and let our voices be heard.  You promised us, over a year ago, @Kibbelz that you would try for us.  I had faith in you.  We started this adventure with sixteen servers, and are now down to two struggling on life support.   You cant ignore the issues any longer.   I wont let you.  We are a community.  We may not own the game but we see potential where you cant even find your inventory.   Doing the right thing is never as easy as it should be.. but the right thing should still be done!  I am well beyond begging for your attention.  Now Im demanding it!

I'm in total agreement. If we don't get some kind of communication from both the CM and a GM about this issue then we have some sort of protest. Start with a day where we don't log-in, "The Day the Daevas Disappeared" or something. I'm not sure that'd even get their attention as BCM sales maybe wouldn't take a hit and I doubt anyone is active enough in NCWest to notice daily in-game population. We can go from there though and escalate if needed. I hope that tomorrow when Kibbelz logs in for their one hour a week we'll hear something though.

BTW this is Crush, forums still won't let me change my name even after 180 days...

Thanks for the support Crush.  As I said last night in the stream..  the last time we called for a boycott all people had to do was cancel their reoccurring subscriptions.  Now it will take time, as they would have to notice a drop in prestige pass sales.  I am going to miss my prestige coins.   We did get a response from Kibblez on another thread but with as long as we have waited, and as bad as they let it get.. I want more

I stopped supporting the game the last year or so since the game was going towards insane p2w and ebcause of the new imbalanced class etc. But I was never p2w myself. I merely got prestige and usually from broker (which was still money on their pockets).

But I have a good friend who used to spend a ton of money and she refuses to buy anything. she is hibernating just like me after this paragon issue (which is also a rune issue and a gemstone issue and a yornforged issue).

She could barely make a decent game by paying a ton of money and she can't go around being a training dummy for cheaters.

Archived