Ultimate tranformation

DarkofQueen

21 hours ago, DarkofQueen said:

please new even easy for ultimate tranformation for new player Thank you :)

a

We have them every 6 months, to do it you need to "use" 12 legendary transforms and not earn an ultimate in the process. In the best case scenario you can do it with just 7 doubles if you combine 2x at a time, because for every 2 you "consume" you get 1 back and if that one is again a double it means you can use that for another consume.

My advice to you is to keep trying o farm legendary transforms a a priority and end up with a lot of doubles.

• Lugbug weekly
  • Current Garden of Growth gives event coins and if you haven't gotten the 9800 coin legendary transform, you can get it
  • Stormwing event also gives two legendary transforms now (one super easy to get, the other is the final upgrade and it is an apostle)
  • Shuttered Abyssal Splinter can give you those, but you would either need a lot of chars doing it in the same account or a lot of time to do it one one char only.
  • Addition from Crush below:  You can get from flower event too. The flowers are account wh storable so you can buy 1 legendary every week with every char. That means up to 12 legendaries per account. Of course it requires a ton of work. I totally forgot about this event since I do not do it.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We have them every 6 months, to do it you need to "use" 12 legendary transforms and not earn an ultimate in the process. In the best case scenario you can do it with just 7 doubles if you combine 2x at a time, because for every 2 you "consume" you get 1 back and if that one is again a double it means you can use that for another consume.

My advice to you is to keep trying o farm legendary transforms a a priority and end up with a lot of doubles.

• Lugbug weekly
  • Current Garden of Growth gives event coins and if you haven't gotten the 9800 coin legendary transform, you can get it
  • Stormwing event also gives two legendary transforms now (one super easy to get, the other is the final upgrade and it is an apostle)
  • Shuttered Abyssal Splinter can give you those, but you would either need a lot of chars doing it in the same account or a lot of time to do it one one char only.

Also if you farm your fingers off with the flowers you can get a lot of legendaries right now. I've been able to farm 5 so far and I've been crazy lucky with the WB that spawns twice a day, I've got two from it.

3 minutes ago, Crush said:

Also if you farm your fingers off with the flowers you can get a lot of legendaries right now. I've been able to farm 5 so far and I've been crazy lucky with the WB that spawns twice a day, I've got two from it.

YEP, forgot that one for now, you can pretty much get up to 12 legendaries per week because flowers are account wh storable so you can buy the legendary transform with every alt of yours.

I forgot about it because I am not participating in it at all (I haven't even done the first pre-requisitive quest with those 3 items 5x each).

I could still edit my above post so I added it there with a mention to you.

7 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I could still edit my above post so I added it there with a mention to you.

Thanks! Why are you not doing it? Too boring? I get that if that is the reason lol. I have an addictive personality and so I end up doing it each day and just having fun with the stats as I go... flower rate, rate at which I'm getting bags, etc...

18 minutes ago, Crush said:

Thanks! Why are you not doing it? Too boring? I get that if that is the reason lol. I have an addictive personality and so I end up doing it each day and just having fun with the stats as I go... flower rate, rate at which I'm getting bags, etc...

I'd be damned if I had to sit for days jsut to get one more old 10-type legendary transform. Just no interested in it. I have geared my alts and a few more accounts slowly since SAS is out and I can run SAS in multiple accounts and do s-rank easily. It is 100 times faster to do that than go flower hunting.

25 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

• Lugbug weekly
  • Addition from Crush below:  You can get from flower event too. The flowers are account wh storable so you can buy 1 legendary every week with every char. That means up to 12 legendaries per account. Of course it requires a ton of work. I totally forgot about this event since I do not do it.

Well if he or she is a really "new player" he need to fisrt unlock atleast all the 10 Old types legendarys to start again and farming  7  duplicates to try the promotion and thats only if he is Lucky enough to unlock almost all the 10 old types legendarys first, because if you try 7 duplicates and you dont have enough legendarys unlocked you maybe not getting a duplicate enough to reach 12 with only 7 duplicates.

1 minute ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Well if he or she is a really "new player" he need to fisrt unlock atleast all the 10 Old types legendarys to start again and farming  7  duplicates to try the promotion and thats only if he is Lucky enough to unlock almost all the 10 old types legendarys first, because if you try 7 duplicates and you dont have enough legendarys unlocked you maybe not getting a duplicate enough to reach 12 with only 7 duplicates.

Obviously getting as many unlocked is the best thing. The only sure way to be able to do it is if you have 12x doubles, this way even if you get any new ones you still have the 12 you need to consume.

The 7 I mentioned was the best case scenario.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Obviously getting as many unlocked is the best thing. The only sure way to be able to do it is if you have 12x doubles, this way even if you get any new ones you still have the 12 you need to consume.

The 7 I mentioned was the best case scenario.

Yea , Because basically the promotion is only for a old dedicated players, a New player maybe need more than 17 Legendarys to unlock every old 10 types in case of getting duplicates in the process before trying the promotion, and yes again is alot of work and dedication in the farming or having a God Luck 1 time to get Ultimate for a New player.

26 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Yea , Because basically the promotion is only for a old dedicated players, a New player maybe need more than 17 Legendarys to unlock every old 10 types in case of getting duplicates in the process before trying the promotion, and yes again is alot of work and dedication in the farming or having a God Luck 1 time to get Ultimate for a New player.

Yes but imagine the present day "old dedicated players" played for at least 2 years without a promotion to begin with (since 6.2 launched in NA up to 1st promotion event).

People have given thousands of $$ to gamble on getting one and most failed and now it is "handed" with just 12 consumed. There was a time that getting a legendary was a reason to celebrate.

Not to mention that we have a ton of ways of getting legendaries now 100% free and secure as long as you stick around long enough to accumulate them.

Ultimate transform can never be an issue again as long as we get a promotion every 6 months. He will get an ultimate much faster than he can get to end game necessities like gemstones, runes, best gear etc.

20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes but imagine the present day "old dedicated players" played for at least 2 years before the promotion begun. People have given thousands of $$ to gamble on getting one and most failed and now it is "handed" with just 12 consumed. There was a time that getting a legendary was a reason to celebrate.

Not to mention that we have a ton of ways of getting legendaries now 100% free and secure as long as you stick around long enough to accumulate them.

Ultimate transform can never be an issue again as long as we get a promotion every 6 months. He will get an ultimate much faster than he can get to end game necessities like gemstones, runes, best gear etc.

Yea i know now we have more Events where we can get more Legendarys basically for free but still a lot of work and dedication on farming now if is a New player who need to start unlocking legendarys and then getting enough duplicates. And we have like 4 more months to still farming before the next ulti promo i think . If he start farming now i dont think he will get it all before of that but i dont know if he is a 24/7 Farmer type of player with 12 prestige alts but he said "New" player xd so if he like to 24/7 the Flower event with alts thats perfect for him

Just now, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Yea i know now we have more Events where we can get more Legendarys basically for free but still a lot of work and dedication on farming now if is a New player who neee to start unlocking legendarys and then getting enough duplicates. And we have like 4 more months to still farming before the next ulti promo i think . If he start farming now i dont think he will get it all before of that but i dont know if he is a 24/7 Farmer type of player with 12 prestige alts but he said "New" player xd so if he like to 24/7 the Flower event with alts thats perfect for himxD

True, no matter the amount of effort it requires, the flower event can literally make him promotion-ready super fast

But he asked for an event now so if he is not ready in 4 months from now, he is not ready now either.

Archived