Kibbelz said true or all false ? or these people powerful friends in Na aion Hq

HueHueranger

Well, Kibbelz gave no info honestly, because if he says that GMs are NOT involved, then - HOW did those highly enchanted paragon items appear ? I heard about animation hacking, glide or gravity hacking, but I never heard of a hack that allows you to summon a piece of gear or materials or force enchants to succeed. What people would like to know is 1) how those illegitimate items appeared in the game, 2) how did some players acquire those items and 3) what actions were or will be taken against both who made those items and the ones who purchased them.

• Aion Team
12 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Seems like it. Typical Ncsoft punishment indeed. Big spenders avoid long and permanent punishment. 

On 4/27/2021 at 1:39 AM, ErzaScarletxFT said:

So the Ban was for 1 hour or what? 

As I mentioned in another thread, offenders in this instance will be permanently banned. The investigation is still ongoing, so it is entirely possible that we may not have yet banned all necessary accounts. We are working as quickly as possible on the issue and I am passing along what I see discussed in these threads.

Must be overwhelming people tagging you all over the place but please be reminded that you are the only one that represents your company in this forum and the situation is not helping us to build or regain trust so please keep engaging with us.

3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

As I mentioned in another thread, offenders in this instance will be permanently banned. The investigation is still ongoing, so it is entirely possible that we may not have yet banned all necessary accounts. We are working as quickly as possible on the issue and I am passing along what I see discussed in these threads.

Thank you for the information. I understand it is a very difficult situation and it is good that you aren't revealing anything that could allow the cheaters to run free. It is also good that the community seems to care enough about the game to keep providing feedback and complaining! :P  Any communication like this gives us hope that the game many of us love and so many clean players play won't be ruined by these bad people. Good luck with the rest of it!

• Aion Team
10 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Must be overwhelming people tagging you all over the place but please be reminded that you are the only one that represents your company in this forum and the situation is not helping us to build or regain trust so please keep engaging with us.

Appreciate hearing how this feels from your perspective - will do, and thanks for being patient with us while the we address it.

41 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Yes, he is the middle man that usually gets shot. He probably has no power to even investigate the game logs but has to be the front man to get the complains.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Good!!!

I thank you for your attention and hope that this will be resolved as soon as possible!

On 4/27/2021 at 1:12 PM, Yoko-KT said:

I hope they also ban player like Bowman, Thunderspank, Moodyz, BVS, HazyMoon, Resort, Mouzz, Zanee and the list goes on. these are all known hacker across all server and faction.

dont get gears or else they will call you hacker 😂

Archived