Allow Groups/Alliances to Queue For Coalition

GenericUser143

So to try to solve the whole afk thing and the fact that you can't choose who or what alliance you're in. Why can't we just queue coalition as a group/alliance/individual? So if you have a half alliance queue for coalition, make it so that it'll fill in the other 12 spots with the randoms that apply. If you can manage a whole 24 person alliance, then they get to be in the coalition as that same alliance. If someone happens to leave and there's a space, then fill it with a random "quick queue" person. Same goes for any size group/alliance. That way people get to be where they want with who they want and you don't have whole alliances that are afk or a whole alliance with no clerics/chanters/sw for heals.

I unno, just a thought that could possibly work without getting too drastic of a change.

OMG. Yes PLEASE.

I hate being in a random alliance. I play to play with my friends and legionmates. That I am forced to siege without them is huge, especially if we are going to toddle off to control artis or do something that needs coordination and even though we all queued at the same time, we are scattered to the wind.

Archived