HackShield

Zappies-DN

Hello Devs!

I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but Nexon uses HackShield for its games and it does a good job of getting a lot of the bad guys. I suggest this or the like to protect the game files from manipulation and detect hack attempts. This might not catch everyone, but I bet you would get most of the people running 3rd party apps like vanilla and probably break it. I mean the dude running it is making a fortune off you.

Anyways I played Vindictus before and hacking was very limited, I can't recall many issues at all.

Regards

Gameguard was also bypassed and some times it gave a hustle to legit players if I remember, I do not remember which part of anti hack caused an issue, I think people couldn't log or something, yet the people who make hack programs are obviously code savvy enough to make a bypass.

22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

We had an anti-hack program on the game for over a year. Aion never banned anyone from that program. Aion doesn't ban people because the population is too small, and the people would get banned are big spenders.

Well the big spenders would maybe spend more on a new char or buying a char in most cases? Not sure though.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:40 AM, Zappies-DN said:

Well the big spenders would maybe spend more on a new char or buying a char in most cases? Not sure though.

They would spend more money but they would be buying the new char's from other players not from NCsoft.

Archived