Flower bots

Patpitt-KT

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Can you get paragon with flower event?

No, but you need one to kill flowers or so I heard. That’s why those bots are bothering ppl because they simply cannot compete with a bot with full +15 paragon killing flower, ahah.

38 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

No, but you need one to kill flowers or so I heard. That’s why those bots are bothering ppl because they simply cannot compete with a bot with full +15 paragon killing flower, ahah.

Lol yes, competing with killing flowers with paragon +15 true.

Bots always suck but at least these cheaters aren't getting something that most people don't have. Like the rare apostles for free or +15 paragon gear... Most people have an ulti or two and all the legendries that can be obtained from the 10 legendries. Also, I know the people that got the rare apostles for free aren't cheaters but I mean... they did get to exploit something that many didn't so call them w/e you want, they got a huge advantage over people who were waiting.

There are a lots of bots, true. but this doesn't stop you from killing flowers and participating in event. Flowers are to be killed and looted for the event currency so If the bots are hindering my participation, getting stuck on flower loot (no oil in their gears), taking a minute  behind 15 bots to grab one flower loot that I kill.... then I just make a new ally/league with more active participants that pull their weight (nonbots) and just kill the flowers in front of the leeching bots.. come join me in the war against the machines! XD It's fun!

18 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Well it seems the flowers have like 15 HP or something, or 20 and every hit takes 1 HP so paragon wouldn't make a difference.

9 hours ago, Devist-KT said:

There are a lots of bots, true. but this doesn't stop you from killing flowers and participating in event. Flowers are to be killed and looted for the event currency so If the bots are hindering my participation, getting stuck on flower loot (no oil in their gears), taking a minute  behind 15 bots to grab one flower loot that I kill.... then I just make a new ally/league with more active participants that pull their weight (nonbots) and just kill the flowers in front of the leeching bots.. come join me in the war against the machines! XD It's fun!

Lol I saw a whole horde of people farming flowers at some point, the fact you cannot auto loot in group/alliance with pets anymore in 6.+ it so obnoxious, it would have been so easy if everyone got the lot by their pet instantly.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well it seems the flowers have like 15 HP or something, or 20 and every hit takes 1 HP so paragon wouldn't make a difference.

It was obviously a joke because - what can I reply to a post like this ? Trust me, there is absolutely no problem in farming flowers - you join the alliance/league, and you loot flowers with everyone. You can even stay afk while other people are killing flowers, there is nothing wrong in that. However, there is a bunch of people who want some particular attention and create drama out of nowhere, naming people that are afk or not replying to them "bots". I spent the whole day leading a league of ppl farming near Udas temple in Inggison and there were many people applying, coming and leaving alliance, I have no way to determine which one of them were "botting" or not, to be honest I don't care because the flowers are lootable by ALL the league.

Botting can be an issue while solo farming open-world mobs, that's true (not for me tho, I can easily take ALL the mobs from a bot with my red gemstone aoe), but not in farming flowers, this is nonsense.

6 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

It was obviously a joke because - what can I reply to a post like this ? Trust me, there is absolutely no problem in farming flowers - you join the alliance/league, and you loot flowers with everyone. You can even stay afk while other people are killing flowers, there is nothing wrong in that. However, there is a bunch of people who want some particular attention and create drama out of nowhere, naming people that are afk or not replying to them "bots". I spent the whole day leading a league of ppl farming near Udas temple in Inggison and there were many people applying, coming and leaving alliance, I have no way to determine which one of them were "botting" or not, to be honest I don't care because the flowers are lootable by ALL the league.

Botting can be an issue while solo farming open-world mobs, that's true (not for me tho, I can easily take ALL the mobs from a bot with my red gemstone aoe), but not in farming flowers, this is nonsense.

Yeah I haven't done it at all so I didn't know it was sarcasm.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:22 PM, Patpitt-KT said:

Since there is no discussion going on about this topic. I will make 1.

There are a lot of bots running around to loot flowers to get legendary transformations.Ncsoft should ban these accounts,because it is not fair for the real players. 

Where is it? I mean flowers that give leg. transformations? Sorry, I can't follow all events at the same time, busy enough with Stormwing pet.

20 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Where is it? I mean flowers that give leg. transformations? Sorry, I can't follow all events at the same time, busy enough with Stormwing pet.

Ohh god last week of the event, funny to see that ppl still dont read the info on the website.

But let me tell what did u lose. Basically you could spend the day collecting flowers, 1000 petals you can buy 1 legendary contract (10types) 1 per toon per week,

You could keep farming and buying the contract on your alts as well, If you try hard you could have 12 legendary contracts per week, the petals´s event is ending next week.

Archived