Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, GenericUser46589 said:

I also do think the staff should just permanently delete all exploited items instead of perma banning the small population already but /shrugs

If they dont ban Anyone who is involved into this and just Delete all exploited items like you said , those Guilty never gonna learn the lesson and the others too and if they dont Ban those people they will going to keep Exploiting/Cheating in the Game. But if this Guy is Innocent and the gm got a False positive during the investigation they should unban the rigth people , we are humans and we can make errors,  but i know the GMs are not always fair with all the players like with the Stormwing Transfers and most of then dont know the real mechanincs of the game like the case of someone who got a bug with the runestone "Overwritten" and said they can't restore even with tokens because is an "intended mechaninc".

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you are saying that you knew about the exploit going on, and yet bought a weapon on your own risk?  A True Community Hero would just screenshot the name of the person selling it and report it.

Ideally they should remove the item and let you keep the account. The optimum solution ,presuming you speaking he truth, is to restore you kinah. Keep trying to prove yourself.   Trading via

3 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

If they dont ban Anyone who is involved into this and just Delete all exploited items like you said , those Guilty never gonna learn the lesson and the others too and if they dont Ban those people they will going to keep exploiting/Cheating in the Game. But if this Guy is Innocent and the gm got a False positive during the investigation they should unban the rigth people , we are humans and we can make errors,  but i know the GMs are not always fair with all the players and most of then dont know the real mechanincs of the game like the case of someone who got a bug with the runestone "Overwritten" and said they can't restore even with tokens because is an "intended mechaninc".

Don't get me wrong. I think GMs are doing the right thing since this is against ToS. They also don't get enough credit for the good things they do like recent stormwing/garden events and new flower event which is giving out legendaries like candy which imo is to make up for apostle situation. This is exploit is also a situation where exploiters/hackers are clearly exploiting and gm can find strong evidence for it (item codes/logs). From what I've seen, NC always bans when there is clear evidence.  This is different from other forms of hacks like botters/ no animation hacker where there's more of an ambiguous line and harder to have strong evidence from company stand point, even if it may seem 'obvious' for the community.  I'm just saying from a human standpoint and where aion is at now, I would personally prefer just deleting the exploited items if the dup hack has been patched, rather than lose players. From company/legal standpoint, obviously this won't fly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, GenericUser46589 said:

Don't get me wrong. I think GMs are doing the right thing since this is against ToS. They also don't get enough credit for the good things they do like recent stormwing/garden events and new flower event which is giving out legendaries like candy which imo is to make up for apostle situation. This is exploit is also a situation where exploiters/hackers are clearly exploiting and gm can find strong evidence for it (item codes/logs). From what I've seen, NC always bans when there is clear evidence.  This is different from other forms of hacks like botters/ no animation hacker where there's more of an ambiguous line and harder to have strong evidence from company stand point, even if it may seem 'obvious' for the community.  I'm just saying from a human standpoint and where aion is at now, I would personally prefer just deleting the exploited items if the dup hack has been patched, rather than lose players. From company/legal standpoint, obviously this won't fly.

I can 100% promise you the people that found this exploit also use every other cheat they can get their hands on.

 

There's two options here, either they found some insane hack that gave them access to the console and GM commands, or they are getting free things from GMs. NC claims it's not GM abuse, which means these guys are using some hard-core cheats. This isn't a bug, because it hasn't happened in any other region, and NA is currently behind every region. So, this was 100% a cheat (assuming NC isn't lying or keeping the truth from us which.. who knows..) But, chances are these people are also animation hacking, glide hacking instances, bugging bosses, etc.

Edited by Vinley-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, GenericUser46589 said:

Don't get me wrong. I think GMs are doing the right thing since this is against ToS. They also don't get enough credit for the good things they do like recent stormwing/garden events and new flower event which is giving out legendaries like candy which imo is to make up for apostle situation. This is exploit is also a situation where exploiters/hackers are clearly exploiting and gm can find strong evidence for it (item codes/logs). From what I've seen, NC always bans when there is clear evidence.  This is different from other forms of hacks like botters/ no animation hacker where there's more of an ambiguous line and harder to have strong evidence from company stand point, even if it may seem 'obvious' for the community.  I'm just saying from a human standpoint and where aion is at now, I would personally prefer just deleting the exploited items if the dup hack has been patched, rather than lose players. From company/legal standpoint, obviously this won't fly.

All am saying is if they Ban Only the Exploiters/Cheaters all is fine , because am not considering those people like a more "Player to lose"  when in the Game they are just a Virus for the Legit Players and for the healthy of the Game.

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vinley-KT said:

I can 100% promise you the people that found this exploit also use every other cheat they can get their hands on.

 

There's two options here, either they found some insane hack that gave them access to the console and GM commands, or they are getting free things from GMs. NC claims it's not GM abuse, which means these guys are using some hard-core cheats. This isn't a bug, because it hasn't happened in any other region, and NA is currently behind every region. So, this was 100% a cheat (assuming NC isn't lying or keeping the truth from us which.. who knows..) But, chances are these people are also animation hacking, glide hacking instances, bugging bosses, etc.

Theres two family of exploiters here

1. the people that used the dup hack (or whatever it is) to produce the items and sell them for real money

2. the people that RMT and bought it via broker

Group 1 should definitely be banned. No question whatsoever.

Group 2 is RMTing so it is against ToS so will they be banned? of course. Whether I think they should be banned/or what the community thinks is a different story. I also don't want to jump to any conclusions that just because they RMT'ed also means they hack or whatever. Since 6.x, I sincerely doubt that less than 50% of the aion population dont RMT to get their kinah. Blame the game not the players. There's nothing the community can say anyways to save this group. It's against the ToS so they will be banned period. I'm just voicing what I think since this is a open forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well they might check your IP address and the broker seller then if it matched well you deserve it. If not too bad for you. As far as i know they truly investigating it seeing still some know players having it still can play. As well as you they also got the same reasoning that they just bought it in brooker .

There is few tricks to identify that it was intentionally given to you via brooker . 
1. IP address
2. If you buy 1-10s after it was putted in brooker.
3. If it was putted in a lower price than it should be.

4. Chat log

Edited by TimelessAngel-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Well they might check your IP address and the broker seller then if it matched well you deserve it. If not too bad for you. As far as i know they truly investigating it seeing still some know players having it still can play. As well as you they also got the same reasoning that they just bought it in brooker .

There is few tricks to identify that it was intentionally given to you via brooker . 
1. IP address
2. If you buy 1-10s after it was putted in brooker.
3. If it was putted in a lower price than it should be.

4. Chat log

1- No way i had the same IP adress

2- Im pretty sure i bought it hours after it was in broker

3- price was reasonable

4- yeah i bought the item but not one that was clearly a source of exploit

Link to post
Share on other sites

It s funny and typical of our community, they rather flame another player than focus on the problem.

the Lack of empathy is absurd.

This game would be a lot better if our community wasn't so toxic.

Put yourself on his shoes, If u would have bought the item on broker with a fair price, how can you be blamed for it? How can you know that the item was product of exploit?

Like other ppl said, Ban the item and the source of the item, not players who bought it for fair price, like the author did.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop using the toxic excuse and filling something on his shoes. If hes that excusable why the rest with the same excuse as him are not banned yet? Is he just part of this show off of NCSTAFF so we will think that they are doing something to minorities ingame? 
1st off the price was still questionable even it went 3.5b the materials + it wasn't yet restored + its a chromablaster which most of the players now is a vandal or got a vandal toon. 1hour of thinking lol wouldn't take that long if someone sees it , Im sure it will be easily sold. If he got banned i think he will be presented with decent details. 

Don't use the community to protect you , If you really done nothing wrong  you should really not in that position. Don't ask for sympathy for your mistakes so u can lift the rest of the people who got it in brooker. 

As far as we know they done something to the people who abuse this game this time ,

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Stop using the toxic excuse and filling something on his shoes. If hes that excusable why the rest with the same excuse as him are not banned yet? Is he just part of this show off of NCSTAFF so we will think that they are doing something to minorities ingame? 
1st off the price was still questionable even it went 3.5b the materials + it wasn't yet restored + its a chromablaster which most of the players now is a vandal or got a vandal toon. 1hour of thinking lol wouldn't take that long if someone sees it , Im sure it will be easily sold. If he got banned i think he will be presented with decent details. 

Don't use the community to protect you , If you really done nothing wrong  you should really not in that position. Don't ask for sympathy for your mistakes so u can lift the rest of the people who got it in brooker. 

As far as we know they done something to the people who abuse this game this time ,

Who do you know with same excuse as me is not banned yet? I'm pretty sure im not one of the minorities since i spent in this game more than half of the aion community, even tho thats not the issue.

 

You're assuming the price is too low even tho it was hours in broker, i wonder if was really that low, i can assure you it was hours in broker, since it took me one evening and one night of kinah boxing farm from the treasure hunt event to get enough kinah.

I'm not using the community as protection im only expressing what can happen with anyone, when the ncsoft say their decision is final no reply to the same ticket is answered, im trying since i got my first email warning of the suspension, trust me.

The rules are made to blind them against any mean to answer for their actions, you can see their User agreement and Rules of conduct, even tho kibbelz himself said accounts would be permanently banned, wich i quote "no way in hell" they get the account back, in other words, even if the person is innocent.

Ncwest seems like Oldwest to me when it's about their actions.

Edited by TrueCommunityHero
Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS

Gm's don't ban people who spend a lot of money, not permanently. If they perm banned you and you have spent a lot that means they have solid evidence against you.

There will be no revolution on the forums to get you unbanned. Even the few people who are buying your BS know in the back of their head my first point is true.

Lastly, you should count yourself blessed if you are perm banned. The only people left playing, myself included, are addicts perpetually trying to convince ourselves that old good high is right around the corner in the next patch.

Stop crying. Go spend your money and time elsewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Although it is bad that people are getting banned without knowing they're buying an exploited item, I am honestly glad to see that NCWest is banning people who are taking part in purchasing these things. And now that people are getting caught there may be an influx of +7 or 8 parts on broker, from these exploits, just to try and be safe. In my opinion with all the issues going on, if youre buying any paragon thats enchanted id just say to make sure the seller is an active/reliable player and maybe just try and get background information on how it got to +7. It is terrible that players have to fear buying an item because NCWest allowed it to get exploited this far. But just keep in mind paragon is rare, especially heavily enchanted. And getting a +7-8-9 may be too good to be true. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad NCSoft is doing the right thing. In my opinion the ban on "hero" is justified and you clearly aren't sharing everything. If they went through your logs they obviously found evidence and the fact you bought it and then participated in threads about the paragon items being illegal and still kept it is even worse. If you were innocent you would have contacted GMs right away and proclaimed your innocence and asked for refund long before the bans. Your post is what I would expect all of the other cheaters to say. Good riddance I say and I'm sure you can make another account and try to play fair this time.

As said earlier in this thread, NCSoft doesn't ban lightly and would not ban if someone bought an item from the broker. There must have been evidence and you clearly knew already from forum posts. Cry me a river!

Thank you NCSoft for fixing this and getting rid of a bunch of bad people even though some will buy accts and come back or whatnot but maybe they will have learned their lesson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@TrueCommunityHero
Yo that name btw that the cherry on it LOL
Dude spend 50k in aion : deserve ban 
Buy weapon paragon gears during exploit : deserve ban 
Cry on forum about geting ban for exploiting : derserve ban

Dude you really think we like iq lvl of @Arhangelos-KT who belive faction race matter and we gona belive that 3.5b what not part of the deal to make  that purchase look more legit come on bro...

At this point is just natural selection...

Ps: you spend 50k in that crap game
i have no hard time to belive
you will be able get a new toon max gears
for not even 2% of that wasted money ;)


AcademicOptimisticAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

You like the first one start convo about exploit too its just so classic...
And you go buy a paragon weapon on broker like COME ON !


 

Edited by MechEagIe-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/1/2021 at 2:39 AM, TrueCommunityHero said:

Hello aion community.

I come here with great regret to communicate and share a recent experience I had with aion, I recently created a topic about the great scandal that we were or are still in the state of the current game, fortunately the topic created a great indignation in the community making the ncwest team acting like it or not, because let's face it the game is slowly dying both from the lack of team and the lack of interest from the team in the players of their own game, so I come to my second topic of conversation.
The topic I mentioned unfortunately backfired, you ask me, did you have a paragon +15 all this time? You're dumb? 
The answer is no and maybe for both questions. How is this possible? You ask me, simple ... I bought a paragon +7 from the broker exactly 6-7 days ago, a chromablaster to be more precise, yes, a paragon +7.
I paid the total of 3b500m, which I think is the fair price for a weapon that is equal to or slightly worse than its equivalents.
I wrote a ticket to ncwest asking if the weapon has been restored so that I could try to enchant it until it breakes and restore it with my token, the response was the standard saying that the weapon was eligible for restoration but that I didn't have enough tokens.

As you can see, ncsoft itself investigated the weapon as soon as I bought it, which leads me to think that there would be nothing wrong with it... I was wrong.

3 days later I received an email from ncsoft claiming that I participated directly in a known exploit of the game, and that by investigating logs my account would be PERMANENTLY suspended, I obviously appealed to understand the reason, explaining that if it was because of the weapon in question I did not know under any circumstances that the weapon was the source of an exploit, after all I would have no way of knowing, unless it was a paragon +10 above which we can agree that anyone who buys a +10 weapon in the broker knows that it is not something common.

The response was standard again, investigated and reviewed at the highest level and decided to maintain the permanent suspension without a right to reply and any ticket I sent could be passive to ignore and remain unanswered.

Now comes my questioning and sadness at the same time, I played aion from the beginning of the Ereshkigal server, and spent from there until now more than 50k $USD in total on my account, counting prestigious events, expansion of cube mounts pets and everything else

I have never had ONE SINGLE suspension on my account, with a clean and worthy record according to the EULA and TOS, unfortunately ncsoft didn't want to know, initially due perhaps to my own topic, wanting to show service to the community no matter what the consequences. 
Yes I am one more in the statistics table to report to the players that the work was done, now I ask you, how far is it fair to go to "punish" those who received or bought any item from the subject who initially the exploit started, or it wasn't an exploit and ncsoft is doing what it can to cover up some GM involvement, since my tickets and PM's for loki himel and kibbelz were ignored.

To summarize, do not spend anything on this game if possible, enjoy it in a free to play or casual way, because no matter how much you are a valuable customer, they do not care about you.

Sincerely, CommunityHero.

 

 What exactly are you trying to achieve from posting this? Warning people that no matter how many credit card swipes they do, you could still get banned? Warning people that they should be less stupid with their decision making? What can the community do for you exactly? Nothing we post will change NC's mind and there are too many trolls on forums. From the way it looks now, most people on this thread agree with you being banned.

I read this all and I just can't follow your thought process. Why would you buy anything paragon related when you know  that weeks before issues had surfaced? You said it yourself "1 week ago, maybe 2 weeks ago there were a wave of paragon..." You never thought to ask other people for advice before buying? Was it even worth it?

On 4/21/2021 at 1:08 PM, TrueCommunityHero said:

Hello @Kibbelz @Loki

 

1 week ago, maybe 2 weeks ago there were a wave of paragon +10 items on certain characters, most of them were not legit like in some topics posted here in the general discussion.

We would like an answer or investigation about the source of those items, the lack of transparency with the community lead us to think people are freely abusing game exploits or support service once again.

 

Please look it up, paragon +10 is not an easy doing and should be easy to track who has it and how it was obtained, game is broke already and free paragon +10 gear/weapon would break it even more, we as community deserve this kind of request.

 

Thank you.

What exactly have you done to try and prove that you actually are caught in the middle? Posting on forums isn't going to help clear your name. You made yourself look stupid. Having hope isn't going to lead to anything but time passing by. There's no screenshots, no videos.. only mention of emails and typing. Lack of dates, lack of details. It's not going to be up to them to just check logs. Looking and seeing are two different things. You need to do the work for them because they don't even understand what they are looking at most of the time. Be your own accountant and show them what the numbers/information they see actually mean. Show them (not us) your Paypal records, discord messages, screenshots. Whatever it takes if you really want to fight for those pixels you invested your time into. The longer you wait the less effective it'll be.

So we have a little time line started. Keep filling it in for yourself.

April 21/21 you posted the
alert thread about paragon stuff
April ??/21 you bought the paragon weapon from broker for 3.5b from who?
April ??/21 you sent them a ticket asking if it's been broken before
April 26/21 you got a
reply from the GMs that your weapon would be eligible for restoration if broken
April ??/21 you got banned
May 1/21 you posted this thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Dude you really think we like iq lvl of @Arhangelos-KT who belive faction race matter and we gona belive that 3.5b what not part of the deal to make  that purchase look more legit come on bro...

Race and server doesn't matters to prices??? You must be on life support in real life, there is no way you have enough brain cells to keep your vital organs runnign by themselves.

Asmodian KT has the most inflated economy, I already mentioned above that Shining Raz on Asmodian-KT went for 200k, on Asmodian-DN went for 80k which was an example I was aware of.

During transformation promotion event  I was selling SAS legendary transforms for up to 4B each, your server wouldn't even sell them for 1,5B if what I was told by the DN friend is true.

And no I do necessarily not believe his story, but if we have to comment on this post about what he claims, I am replying to his claim. A 3,5B +7 paragon weapon in my server wouldn't be that weird and so far he still never told us which server/race he is in.

Your IQ must be below 0, you have a big urge to make yourself look witty, a big urge to write something against me and then you always write the most stupid messages making yourself sound even more idiot. Nothing of what you ever wrote was constructive, intelligent or reasonable.

The cherry on top (or should I say bottom) is that you always post an irrelevant image at the end of every post you make, as if you wrote a based meme. You have nothing to do with memes, do not lie to yourself.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

 What exactly are you trying to achieve from posting this?

He is obviously trying to get his account back by posting here and posting the details and he is trying to do what the community did to stir the issue of paragon trying to achieve something. Because it is the pressure of the forum posts that the GMs are getting into the subject.

If anyone purchased a paragon +15 then he could have known that because you do not just walk in broker and simply buy a paragon +15, but a +7 is doable by chances.

What his thread taught me is to simply stay away from paragons in general, if I ever find a paragon on broker that is +7 I should never buy it, even though a +7 is possible to be done in a legit way. Heck don't buy any paragon that is more than +0 at this point.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

 

And no I do necessarily not believe his story, but if we have to comment on this post about what he claims, I am replying to his claim. A 3,5B +7 paragon weapon in my server wouldn't be that weird and so far he still never told us which server/race he is in.

 

 

On 5/1/2021 at 4:51 PM, TrueCommunityHero said:

I was from DN-Asmo so the 3.5b is alot of kinah for us, kt-a is way more inflated.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TrueCommunityHero said:

 

DN asmo

I totally missed that, my bad, based n the fact the 3,5B was on Asmo DN then it seems it had an even bigger value, that would be equivalent to even more money in Asmo KT so yeah you did pay a pretty good penny for that so that doesn't look like an item transfer by itself.

In the end a +7 is not even op and it doesn't even need a cheat to be made since the chances are still big enough. If you see a +7 on broker you cannot think it is a cheat item.

Based on these facts you can't accuse someone of being part of this paragon cartel.

~~

BUT I am not taking sides here since I do not know the actual events nor do I have access to the logs. If this is indeed what happened then the GMs were just pretty fast at landing a ban which was done in the past many times. If there are more to this then GMs know more based on logs.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I totally missed that, my bad, based n the fact the 3,5B was on Asmo DN then it seems it had an even bigger value, that would be equivalent to even more money in Asmo KT so yeah you did pay a pretty good penny for that so that doesn't look like an item transfer by itself.

In the end a +7 is not even op and it doesn't even need a cheat to be made since the chances are still big enough. If you see a +7 on broker you cannot think it is a cheat item.

Based on these facts you can't accuse someone of being part of this paragon cartel.

~~

BUT I am not taking sides here since I do not know the actual events nor do I have access to the logs. If this is indeed what happened then the GMs were just pretty fast at landing a ban which was done in the past many times. If there are more to this then GMs know more based on logs.

I don’t know where the people that comment here get their ideas about prices, I can say that on KT-E a +7 paragon for 3.5 bil wouldn’t look too weird either, given that most ppl gave up on paragon and a +0 armor/weapon sells for 150mil max now. 

I also heard some rumors that runes/gems can be also enchanted via an exploit (I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true). So I sincerey wish that all those toxic people who want to burn the poor guy without even knowing the full details, buy some +7 rune on broker and get permabanned. I would have 0 sympathy for them in that case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I don’t know where the people that comment here get their ideas about prices, I can say that on KT-E a +7 paragon for 3.5 bil wouldn’t look too weird either, given that most ppl gave up on paragon and a +0 armor/weapon sells for 150mil max now. 

I also heard some rumors that runes/gems can be also enchanted via an exploit (I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true). So I sincerey wish that all those toxic people who want to burn the poor guy without even knowing the full details, buy some +7 rune on broker and get permabanned. I would have 0 sympathy for them in that case.

If you are talking about that autist he is a lot case, he is the biggest clown in the forums and the few times he might have written something reasonable, his point gets lost in the amount of bs he wrote already and the fact his antics are that of a person who is on medication.

~~~

I asked a lot of people about this exploit. I think what these people did is that they kept enchanting the item and if it broke they restored it with tokens, then they passed it to other accounts via broker and repeat, they got infinite restores on that item by trading it.

There was a guy that had a +50 or something weapon back in 5.8 and he did that same trick and he got perma banned. Runes, gemstones and paragon gear are brokerable so this is how they must have done it since Kibbelz said there as no gm included in this. Unless of course there was indeed a paragon +15 which defo includes a bug/hack.

You can open a ticket to reverse an enchant on an item too so if they didn't have infinite paragon enchants, once an enchant failed they could have restored the enchant by the policy, because you can have infinite accounts to do as many tokens as you wish, gemstones and runestones can benefit from that as well as they can have a token reversion on getting contaminated too.

All they have to do is exempt paragon, runes and gemstones from restoration policy and this will fix this exploit.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

He is obviously trying to get his account back by posting here and posting the details and he is trying to do what the community did to stir the issue of paragon trying to achieve something. Because it is the pressure of the forum posts that the GMs are getting into the subject.

If anyone purchased a paragon +15 then he could have known that because you do not just walk in broker and simply buy a paragon +15, but a +7 is doable by chances.

What his thread taught me is to simply stay away from paragons in general, if I ever find a paragon on broker that is +7 I should never buy it, even though a +7 is possible to be done in a legit way. Heck don't buy any paragon that is more than +0 at this point.

"Heck don't buy any paragon that is more than +0 at this point."
You do realise people like thunderspank have buy +0 gears from that dude
and manage get his weapon +10 right?!?!?
A lot people have buy incomplet yornforge weapon from him too ...
They just break the gears creat a other items with it and when ncsoft went for the swipe they was no item to remove cause they use it to do something else with it ....
This dude could generate  kinah event box and have give him that 3.5b too... 

You clearly have no clue what happening with that game bro...
I give you that you funny and you sound mad LOL

 

 

Edited by MechEagIe-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...