Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I asked a lot of people about this exploit. I think what these people did is that they kept enchanting the item and if it broke they restored it with tokens, then they passed it to other accounts via broker and repeat, they got infinite restores on that item by trading it.

Ok, but I do not see how this is possible. Because if this is the case that means LITERALLY that GMs were involved. Because they can easily check if the item has been restored before and they do that when you ask them to restore it. It is even mentioned in the terms of service. So if what you say really took place that only means that GMs have granted a restoration on an ineligible item and they are to blame and ban in the first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you are saying that you knew about the exploit going on, and yet bought a weapon on your own risk?  A True Community Hero would just screenshot the name of the person selling it and report it.

Ideally they should remove the item and let you keep the account. The optimum solution ,presuming you speaking he truth, is to restore you kinah. Keep trying to prove yourself.   Trading via

20 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Ok, but I do not see how this is possible. Because if this is the case that means LITERALLY that GMs were involved. Because they can easily check if the item has been restored before and they do that when you ask them to restore it. It is even mentioned in the terms of service. So if what you say really took place that only means that GMs have granted a restoration on an ineligible item and they are to blame and ban in the first place.

Ncsoft will NEVER admit if any gm is involved.

 

Like kibbelz said in his previously post, he will share more info, info that can't be used against them, so maybe not the whole history.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TrueCommunityHero said:

Ncsoft will NEVER admit if any gm is involved.

 

Like kibbelz said in his previously post, he will share more info, info that can't be used against them, so maybe not the whole history.

If you merely purchased a +7 paragon for 3,5B you need to insist on this. And I know why posting it in forums not only is essential but it is the only thing you can do now, they will mark your mail as spam and they will never reply to any tickets for further information.

They have done it in the past for a friend who got a ban for the vpn mass ban occurrence and after a ton of tickets from many players they decided to toss it off and not reply to any other tickets after unbanning a ton of people. He eventually never got a reply for his account.

You are fighting this alone and there is nothing else that can be done by the community, only a GM can look into this again. If all you claim is true then you have to insist.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Quote

 

3) Regarding other questions - the team has said they're willing to share more details once our investigation is complete. They wanted to highlight that we are still in the process of a thorough investigation, and the earlier comments were merely to let everyone know that we are "on the case". We'll be happy to share more info (that doesn't put us at risk) once this is said and done.

This is from kibbelz

 

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you merely purchased a +7 paragon for 3,5B you need to insist on this. And I know why posting it in forums not only is essential but it is the only thing you can do now apparently, they will mark your mail as spam and they will never reply to any tickets for further information. They have done it in the past for a friend who got a ban for the vpn mass ban occurrence and after a ton of tickets they decided to toss it off and not reply to any other tickets after unbanning a ton of people. He eventually never got a reply for his account.

You are fighting this alone and there is nothing else that can be done by the community, only a GM can look into this again. If all you claim is true then you have to insist.

Yeah i know, i gave up on replying the e-mail and my only hope is to reach kibbelz/hime in forums so they can take my reply to the team.

Edited by TrueCommunityHero
Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is you know that somehow you made a mistake and all mistake got consequences , but also you know that this is also a gift . Playing aion right now is like a jail time for those who just play because they love the lore and history of the game. The gameplay is dead as it is. Just move on and be free think of it like its a gift that none of us here that stay will get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Congrats on getting unbanned, While it did not happen through the ticket like i assumed it would it does seem kibbo was on top of it. Turns out you were telling the truth, My bad.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't mean he was saying the truth ,
we talking about someone who was first to report and buy the same item he was reporting ...

Then snitch his self to support to ask if he could restore his item to see if ncsoft will see that his item was ilegal and
could try cover his self with a story that he got it ramdom from broker and nobody buy that special item before him ...

The only thing you got remember from that story that ncsoft dont have balls to ban cheater cause they see them as number with dollar sign over they head and w/e you do ilegal you wont get ban if you have give them a lot of money!

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Doesn't mean he was saying the truth ,
we talking about someone who was first to report and buy the same item he was reporting ...

Then snitch his self to support to ask if he could restore his item to see if ncsoft will see that his item was ilegal and
could try cover his self with a story that he got it ramdom from broker and nobody buy that special item before him ...

The only thing you got remember from that story that ncsoft dont have balls to ban cheater cause they see them as number with dollar sign over they head and w/e you do ilegal you wont get ban if you have give them a lot of money!

tenor.gif

The most contradictory about your argument is that you still around, they dont ban only cheaters and exploiters but toxic and non factors players from the game, and as you can see you still around, $ isn't everything 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 10:08 PM, TrueCommunityHero said:

Just to let everyone know kibbelz answered my pm and i have good hopes to things gets reverted!

Thank you everyone who supported me thru those hard days.

Cheers!

Glad to know you got unbanned, they can see the logs and they can see what happened. If you bought an item from broker with a big amount of money relevant to the cost of the item you didn't deserve the ban.

Now leave those obnoxious malignant pains in the ass that keep coming to defend themselves because "they know something we don't", that pathological selfish liar is always here to smear others hoping to elevate his non existence to something better, he doesn't understand that when you multiply anything with the zero (that he is) the outcome is always going to be zero.

3 hours ago, TrueCommunityHero said:

The most contradictory about your argument is that you still around, they dont ban only cheaters and exploiters but toxic and non factors players from the game, and as you can see you still around, $ isn't everything 

This is what happens with low self esteem people with low IQ. He made blatant claims about an incident he has no clue nor does he have access to log files (something GMs do). He has to stick to his own original posts because he thing admitting he was wrong that will make him look like an idiot, he doesn't understand that what he does here is making him even worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

 

This is what happens with low self esteem people with low IQ. He made blatant claims about an incident he has no clue nor does he have access to log files (something GMs do). He has to stick to his own original posts because he thing admitting he was wrong that will make him look like an idiot, he doesn't understand that what he does here is making him even worse.

Well, he was not alone in this thread. An alarmingly large number of people had the same opinion. Aion community is toxic, and the toxic people usually have more urge to express themselves here on forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Well, he was not alone in this thread. An alarmingly large number of people had the same opinion. Aion community is toxic, and the toxic people usually have more urge to express themselves here on forum.

You mean the 10 post alt accounts of the exact same person who came here to agree with his posts?

I personally do not believe anyone's claims but when someone posts a specific raw of events and this is the only thing we know, then we can only comment on what is given to us. This guy could easily lie to us but not the log files, hence he got unbanned because he requested them to further investigate what happened.

Constructive criticism is what makes the forums a good place

werwer.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

@TrueCommunityHero I don't get it. People blatantly hack for years and don't get banned, supposedly because they pay big $$. You pay big $$ but get banned for buying a sus item off broker. Your story isn't adding up, there seems to be more than meets the eye.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely unrelated to the thread.

I think now internet is a scary place. I beginning to lean to authoritarian state like China.
Sure freedom is nice but I think people using internet weaponized everything against each other to get what they want.

Technology is not the problem but it's us human who made internet so bad.
You can say China is so bad whatever you wanted but they are the one that pioneered regulated stuff like gacha, loot boxes, p2w even arrested cheat maker company even covid is not so severe there despite origin in China.

Compassion and being nice can't be human nature I think, maybe just a minor quality that's not not found in most of us :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Feelix-DN said:

@TrueCommunityHero I don't get it. People blatantly hack for years and don't get banned, supposedly because they pay big $$. You pay big $$ but get banned for buying a sus item off broker. Your story isn't adding up, there seems to be more than meets the eye.

They've checked the item and it was bought before the paragon exploit was even in players radars, my story doesn't have to make sense to you, i don't know where you get this idea from but ok.

@Kibbelz you can close this topic since the subject is already resolved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Feelix-DN said:

@TrueCommunityHero I don't get it. People blatantly hack for years and don't get banned, supposedly because they pay big $$. You pay big $$ but get banned for buying a sus item off broker. Your story isn't adding up, there seems to be more than meets the eye.

They checked the log files including chats, checked whether he spoke with others about it or whether someone else gave him back his kinah (which would mean real money trade and the 3,5b would have been for security) and they found that he simply went to broker and bought it apparently. You and I will never know because we cannot see log files.

There were super heavy p2w people that got banned for this which means he didn't get better treatment because he spend 50k for sure.

6 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Completely unrelated to the thread.

I think now internet is a scary place. I beginning to lean to authoritarian state like China.
Sure freedom is nice but I think people using internet weaponized everything against each other to get what they want.

Technology is not the problem but it's us human who made internet so bad.
You can say China is so bad whatever you wanted but they are the one that pioneered regulated stuff like gacha, loot boxes, p2w even arrested cheat maker company even covid is not so severe there despite origin in China.

Compassion and being nice can't be human nature I think, maybe just a minor quality that's not not found in most of us :/

So you do not want people to have freedom of speech and you want a government (that is run by people) to be able to silence you and make you vanish if you don't support the system. Go to N.Korea, you will love it.

Compassion and being nice have occurred because of freedom of speech, you never put  the words "compassion" and "nice" in the same sentence with the word "communism".

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing is people using everything including their freedom to hurt everyone as long as they get what they want.
I think China today has only communism in name now. They're not doing everything right but their work is really effective.

I can safely say that we're being nice right now because someone is policing us. If there's no law everything will be descended into chaos right now.

I really don't know where's the line between freedom and dictate. You know even you helped someone to have better life ,comfort ,and listening everything from them they still don't like it simply because they can't choose what they want to do. Some prefer to be suffering instead have better life because they want that freedom.

Well this case is my own family ._.

Look back to NCsoft and Aion right now do we even have freedom to have fun ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...