Help please Launcher wont open

So i just got grape by window when i restart my pc they install a update and now i cant open launcher, flash for 1 sec in the bar and disapear :S 
I cant do restore cause i dont have restore point and i cant remove the window update cause it reinstall automatly 
Someone have any idea what i can do ? 

Try to put Aion Compatiblity with Windows 8

How to run the program in Windows 8 Compatibility mode?

Select the program that you want to run and right-click and select "Properties".

In the properties, the window goes to the "Compatibility" tab.

In this step check "Run this program in Compatibility mode for".

Personally i did this one time when i dont want to update my windows 10 and was working again i was getting that issue one time in the past.

You could uninstall that update you had. 

Nvm.. didn't fully read lol It happened to me but it was an auto update and I just uninstalled. There was also a few other game launchers that didn't work from it too.

6 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

I try window 8 dont work , and what healing link i dont have that lghubu thing 

what i have its basicly this 

Mm You can still Restore the previous Windows version that you have before and see if you are getting the same issue after that Update.

And if you want to force stop the Auto Windows Update you can go to Windows search > "Services" then manually force stop Windows Update.

V1wNDOE.png
lYWlXqj.png

I try everything reinstall  .net 
any other game work but i was not able to open the launcher ncsoft...
I just end up formating and make sure window never do a update !

You know that game amazing when you cant update window AND nvidia driver...

You should be able to download old versions of window's on to a usb and install from the usb. I think you may be able to find them on the microsoft website. You may also need your product ID that came with windows. If you got a virtual version of windows you may need to figure out how to get your product key. 

However do this at your own risk i have no idea how to install windows off a usb, I am assuming it is pretty straight forward but just in-case if you are not computer savvy look in to how to do it first.

1 hour ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

V1wNDOE.png
lYWlXqj.png

I try everything reinstall  .net 
any other game work but i was not able to open the launcher ncsoft...
I just end up formating and make sure window never do a update !

You know that game amazing when you cant update window AND nvidia driver...

Oh but thats a System Restore Point , i was talking to go back to the previous Windows Version you have before the problem of the new Windows version, all the time when the pc have a New Windows version he automaticaly download a backup of the old Windows version for some weeks in case you have any problem with the New update.

by selecting the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Recovery and then selecting Get started under Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.

But well if you formated now just try to do that the next time in case you have any problem with a New Windows version Mech

It's possible it had to do with the Windows Update from April 28, 2021—KB5001391 Microsoft's webpage says "Known issues in this update System and user certificates might be lost when updating a device from Windows 10, version 1809 or later to a later version of Windows 10..."
I asked around to some B&S players, and people said the launcher closing like that is a connection issue. The internet you're using is not being supported/recognized by the official launcher somehow. The best fix they came up with, after resetting your internet connection, is to disable the 
IPv6 setting on Windows 10. Try that. 

Archived