Paragon Equipment Issues Update

Arctic

2 minutes ago, Blinkie-KT said:

viewing details open for all !!

That's a good idea if quite a few are abusing. If not, I would disagree cause some people want to keep their gear/skin secret cause of people's judging?

Also @Kibbelz, I'm guessing you can't/don't want to give the name of the players banned but could you gives us the amount of accounts banned?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people gotta be the most naive staff in the online gaming world. Either y'all believe we are stupid enough to believe that said players were victims or that NCWest acted quickly.

Exploits are MOSTLY fixed because people talk about them, because people share them with their peers for whatever benefit they provide, and -ultimately- other people report once those exploits don't work for them. I bet it has minimal merit on NCWest staff. If there is one thing NCWest has proven time and time again is that there is little care for exploits, cheaters, and game bugs.

So the merit here is for the community who got together to push this . For the community that made enough noise so you guys felt compelled to do something about it.

Maybe the community should push other issues like vanilla,  AHK, and RMT.

There're so many issues beyond cheating such as auto hunt system which shouldn't even be introduced in the first place along with all quests designed to justified auto hunt. Big unfair advantage with p2w the game can't be fun if some elite people can pay for ultimate powers and dominate everyone. Unwilling and not listening anything from both NCwest and NCsoft. It's NCsoft culture organization problem more than individual. Best fate for Aion is NC selling this IP to other company. 

MMO will not see any day rises from the death as long as the core mechanic of it is p2w. I'd rather play any retro games that without fancy graphics but without p2w(also no forcing pvp too) and actually having fun.

From all those people here to suggest stuffs. Are the one hacking/scripting aka  BRUNAO/Batman/Thunderspank  and etc his friends. You should be banned from forums just because of you being Fake and been all caught multiple times scripting/hacking.#StopBeingFake

8 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

@MechEagle-DN we clarified this in our post - the four players who had their bans reservesed purchased items which are regularly available via the broker at market prices. There was nothing  irregular about their transactions. Please be constructive in your feedback - we're all ears, but inaccurate criticism which only serves to spread misinformation isn't helpful for anyone. :(

@Kibbelz You can silence me all you want still dont change fact im right !
Listend to your self someone who can generate any items from aion power book totaly had 0 reason to want kinah .... 
That person was able to generate kinah event box ILIMITED !!!
Why he will ask kinah for those paragon items on his toon lvl 10...
Those 4 persons pay that dude with kinah to cover they illegal purchase...
Easy to see that you getting soft on the ban hammer when that person clearly say in his post that he spend over 50k in aion...
But yo w/e kibbelz delete my reply if that help you sleep at night BRUH !

tenor.gif?itemid=13651960

2 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Listend to your self someone who can generate any items from aion power book totaly had 0 reason to want kinah .... 
Easy to see that you getting soft on the ban hammer when that person clearly say in his post that he spend over 50k in aion...

You are probably right. BUT think about a scenario where a player was browsing broker and found the item listed and bought it while the exploiter was trying to pass to the buyer. In this case the guy that bought it is probably not the one to blame in which case the most appropriate action would be to revert the transaction remove the item and restore the kinah.

Now if you ask me if this was the case for any paragon item  then my answer would probably be no, however we can not be sure and that is the reason that i feel that the action taken accounts for all possibilities.

I presume that if the same player had bought more than one paragon items then that would mean they were not just lucky but the knew the item would be listed and hence they were involved.

Nice one. If only you guys were this "quick" to ban the vanilla ice-cream people...

Reinforces and expands on prohibitions against using certain types of third-party programs in connection with our games.

I guess the program in question will never make it to the list.

People are still enjoying their T2/T3 Imbued weapons they were able to upgrade thanks to the fact they got it in double during the melon event, but hey, nobody made a big deal about it, so you guys wErEn'T aBlE tO NoTiCe It (aka it probably didn't hurt your pockets(?)

Anyway, I'm glad some tr,ash was finally wasn't swept away under the one of the nastiest rugs I've seen. I really hope they are really perma-banned.

You know that people will keep doing these things simply because they can, right? They don't even expect something like a ban to happen, especially the ones that spent money on this.

So, please keep your eyes sharp, and the banhammer ready.

3 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Imagine crying so much about a useless +7 paragon, smh. So, according to you, that guy was a scammer so he 1) alerted everyone about illegitimate paragon, 2) made a deal which involved real money with someone only to buy a useless +7 paragon rubbish from broker to get himself perma-banned. All sounds very logical yeah.

@Kibbelz I was  really believed you were kind and really want to helping Aion community.

But after you didn't answer my pm  for a month you're not even  have read it I can't really believed in what you said anymore. You can put sweet words all you wanted but your action speak it for truth self. No matter this action is from your behaviour or instructed by your superior it doesn't matter because you choose to do it. 

I believed that NCwest and NCsoft needs to reform if they can't it's better to sell this IP to someone else.
Well why I even saying this when I fully knowing it's going to be ignored anyway :/

13 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

I know that we did not restrict our investigation to only examining paragon gear - and included other items/equipment such as the ones you mentioned. As to the 'view detail' suggestion, we're always open to suggestions from the community and in seeing what there is support for so will be curious to see how conversation evolves from here.

@MechEagle-DN we clarified this in our post - the four players who had their bans reservesed purchased items which are regularly available via the broker at market prices. There was nothing  irregular about their transactions. Please be constructive in your feedback - we're all ears, but inaccurate criticism which only serves to spread misinformation isn't helpful for anyone. :(

Very precise action!!! Thank's

9 hours ago, FUGARESCARED said:

From all those people here to suggest stuffs. Are the one hacking/scripting aka  BRUNAO/Batman/Thunderspank  and etc his friends. You should be banned from forums just because of you being Fake and been all caught multiple times scripting/hacking.#StopBeingFake

nice try Golden, You should put your effort on creating a new account and playing the game instead of flaming on forum and beggin for ppl´s account.

16 hours ago, lysolwipes said:

With how hard yourself and a few others seem to be trying to push this it sounds pretty sus like you have an alterior motive.

This would cause more harm than good, you would be able to see your opponent's gear in arenas which are meant to be anonymous in the beginning and throughout the fight.  Given our small population it would be even easier to guess who you are facing in arenas and try and adapt accordingly. Not to mention potentially gain an advantage against the other player if you are checking their manastone/tuning builds to counter your sets to theirs.

The community figured out just fine people were exploiting paragon weapons with details closed, using this as an excuse to try and remove a game function that has been since launch and serves a valid purpose seems pretty sketch on your part.

Not to be rude. But the amount you’re pushing off open details is a bit more “sus” then those who are asking for it to be open. 
There’s Pro and cons to both situation, but the whole arena argument doesn’t play a big factor here. Idk if you know this but if you go to a nice website called https://www.myaion.eu/ you’re able to see about 85% of players’ armor, acc, stigmas, gemstones, gemstone enchants, and sometimes even cubics. In addition to that you don’t need details for pvp. If theyre top 10 in arena... they have +15 bitterthorn, probably with +10 gemstones and all advanced stigmas. 
And about players finding out the +15 paragon... it’s not that easy. The ONLY reason people became suspicious was because SimPok blatantly wasn’t smart with hiding that he had it, and people became greedy and went for +15. Without SimPok and people calling him out from pvp, NONE of this would have happened. And the only way people found out that players had +15 paragon was the little purple glowing dot on their paragon weapons. But if they had a +14 weapon and +15 armor, it would have been impossible to determine that they have all +15 paragon. 

10 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

If theyre top 10 in arena... they have +15 bitterthorn, probably with +10 gemstones and all advanced stigmas.

And full set of PF/IDD hard mode accessories/feathers.

And fully completed transformation collections too. Don't overlook that.

Last week of the flower events! Go all out and go for the legendary transformation contract on every character you have!

11 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Calm down old man, you only criticize without knowledge, go play tera, you only complain about this game but you still here

• Aion Team
9 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

@Kibbelz I was  really believed you were kind and really want to helping Aion community.

But after you didn't answer my pm  for a month you're not even  have read it I can't really believed in what you said anymore. You can put sweet words all you wanted but your action speak it for truth self. No matter this action is from your behaviour or instructed by your superior it doesn't matter because you choose to do it. 

I believed that NCwest and NCsoft needs to reform if they can't it's better to sell this IP to someone else.
Well why I even saying this when I fully knowing it's going to be ignored anyway :/

Hi Nalariel, sorry if I missed an important message from you. I will go through my PMs and message you back there.

@MechEagle-DN I'm hardly "silencing" you. I would hide any post which stated lies as if they were fact regarding such an important matter. I appreciate that your most recent post is not framed in this way, though I do wish it was more civil.

I could answer you stupidly in the way that you write about people without knowing them, but since I am a loved person and I do not spread hate for free I will not do that. I don't waste time with a person who doesn't have an account and keeps begging to play on other people's geared accounts.
Golden, you don't know me, so remove my name from your mouth and stop sharing accounts from your ip, because you know that account sharing is liable to be banned.
You play on the Calli / Krylon account, Tepig account, TeamRocket account, Eph / wooooo account. I could list other names and accounts here, but I won't waste any more time with you.

Remembering that to talk shit about others, you need to look at yourself before you speak and prove what you say, because even parrot speak.

Also remembering that no friend of mine was punished / suspended for buying paragon exploit at the broker. So it's time to review your friendships.

54 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@MechEagle-DN I'm hardly "silencing" you. I would hide any post which stated lies as if they were fact regarding such an important matter. I appreciate that your most recent post is not framed in this way, though I do wish it was more civil.

@Kibbelz
You do realise every region laughs at us right !?!?
You guys do nothing about people cheating in NCwest you basicly keep giving them free pass...
No wonder people start generated gears and items cause they think they can escape with...
Luckily we're here to call them out or else you guys will probably never at realise it...
But again how we supose to be surprise, seeing you guys do nothing about people using hack , sharing account and botting ...
Sorry if i sound mad... but that how people who care look like.
When they see people who handle the game like they dont care!

Can someone name me one person who got ban for hacking or sharing account recently !?!?!?
Yeah think about it i wait !
LOL 
Bruh!

tenor.gif?itemid=7413222

BurgerNao. Since i see how you do not like to waste time and you already said a lot .Let me   remind you that  Haon is your friend and got banned for exploit paragon that he bought.Let me remind you when Gregg was getting the weapon from the Melon event you were upgrading yours with Aiyana the other BR scripter.Let me remind you that Bowman your friend caught eye hacking/scripting/no animation hack .Let me remind you that Thunderspank going on Discords and sayign he got GM friends and he can unban people.Let me Remind you that Thunderspank been caught hacking more times than you ever moved out from your House.No point tell you more about you guys scripting everything in game like delve boxes and the kinah event.You guys shouldnt even talk after all that scripting/hacking you do. Noone would even bother with hackers like you but its funny you trynna talk to Kibbelz about making the Game better so people dont exploit/hack which those people are all you.Better eat than talk #Scripter2face

Archived