Paragon Equipment Issues Update

Arctic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is that you think you know something and you know nothing and I feel sorry for people like you. Arrogant people like you should have the connection cut off so you don't talk as much shit as you say. Prove that I am a hack, prove that I used something, show me something, you will look for it and you will not find anything, because there is not.

For you to see how insignificant you are, that you are being fatophobic for nothing, because you have no argument to say something since you share many accounts on your ip, because you are not able to create one and equip it from the beginning.

I could also post here a video that I downloaded from your channel using scritpt target fast (hotkey maybe, x10 select target per second/trying use x10 skills per second?!). But I like to see you nervous and being 2face as you say. #EatingIsGood

43 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz Im telling you Bruh people tired seeing you guys doing nothing about people abusing in our game 

tenor.gif

I think they did a really good job cleaning up the paragon problem, its a good start. Hopefully will discourage other people from cheating.

@Kibbelz

What my pm said back 1 month ago doesn't matter now ,what matter is what I'm saying right here.
I understand completely if your prime directives are
1.Don't get NCwest in troubles with legal no matter what.
2.Don't answer or confirm anything make very vague this is basic how politicians do.
3.Damage control give out some info only when people demanded.

I'm not saying other companies didn't do this in fact I think it's basically practice but there're some company proved to be better than that. Maybe because they using their love their passion of the game instead profit.

@Kibbelz I believed the bravest thing is not confront your enemies but rather confronting you ally especially if they're your superior. I believed you seen you saw a lot. No I'm not trying to get you lose a job but if you can lose a job by simply talk to your superior what you think. Don't you think they easily expendable you ?

You don't have to bring anyone idea to your boss just talk with your own idea. This is only chance I can give to you. I can only said but you will be the one who doing this not me. I won't blame you at all if you don't do this but then my hope will be let NCwest died and someone else will buy this once beloved Aion and hopefully managing better than NCwest did.

BurgerNao There is different i know and i see.People seen videos of your boys and you not even trying defend them.Your entire friends have t3 anomos weapon and they never seen how the boss looks like.Thanks for watching my videos that i expose your hacker friends and noob players #EatYourWords

Hey @Kibbelz Check it out

This is some videos of golden playing other account.

This is Krylon-DN asmo account

This is wooo-DN asmo account

This is TeamRocket-kt asmo account

This is imcrucru aka Tepig-kt asmo account

This is EXO-kt elyos

1.1.1 Accounts.

To Use the Services, you may need to register an account (“Account”) and/or create a name for a display, character, pet, item, etc. (“Name”). You may create multiple Accounts, but each Account may only be Used by one person and may be subject to additional terms (e.g., terms of service, code of conduct, etc.)

@Kibbelz:)

5. You may not spam, flood, or make duplicate posts when using facilities for communication with other users that we make available as part of the Services (e.g., chat functions, message boards, forums, wikis, etc.). Creating multiple threads on the same topic does not make it more likely that a message will be seen, but it does make it more likely that other users of the Services will be annoyed and irritated. If a user creates multiple messages with the intention of drawing attention away from other messages, disciplinary action will be taken. Similarly, users may not abuse formatting or other means of artificially drawing attention to a given message that may be made available as part of the Services when communicating with other users.

11. We can’t allow real money trading using the Services. Selling anything for real money, be it digital items, services, or physical products is not allowed. You may not advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying or selling items for cash or trading items from one server to another (just in case you forgot).

This is just an image that proves nothing of what you are talking about. I posted videos of you and your channel, this is proof that you share an account. You need to improve to try to affect me, or affect my friends. I'm still waiting for you to show me that I'm a hack like you said. Where?

hypocrisy 1.characteristic of what is hypocritical; falsehood, concealment.

2. act or effect of pretending, of concealing the true feelings, intentions; pretense, falsehood.

so that you can accuse someone of practicing something "illegal", you have to look at your own ass first

because from hack to hack things don't change, you are inflicting / breaking a rule of the game as well as who created wep paragon +15

let's talk about how some managed to get the inbued wep at the melons event , Poggers Aka Mlsk, kabbe, Blinkie, Vandalabuser, thunderspank, lmao also I got prints about you guys talking about it...lmao

this without comments in the kinah trade, many accounts making luna, selling the game item for real money ... before pointing the finger at someone look at yourself and ask yourself i do the same

and probably all this drama was created because your little group didn’t figure out how to access these items

Also Brunao do the same shit so....  @Poggersz-KT akaka

25 minutes ago, Cybergoth said:

2. act or effect of pretending, of concealing the true feelings, intentions; pretense, falsehood.

so that you can accuse someone of practicing something "illegal", you have to look at your own ass first

because from hack to hack things don't change, you are inflicting / breaking a rule of the game as well as who created wep paragon +15

let's talk about how some managed to get the inbued wep at the melons event , Poggers Aka Mlsk, kabbe, Blinkie, Vandalabuser, thunderspank, lmao also I got prints about you guys talking about it...lmao

this without comments in the kinah trade, many accounts making luna, selling the game item for real money ... before pointing the finger at someone look at yourself and ask yourself i do the same

and probably all this drama was created because your little group didn’t figure out how to access these items

I saw that my name was mentioned, so I came to position myself:
1. I am not the type of player who loses his time to come to the forum to criticize good ideas to discourage other players, or who comes here with empty ideas.
2. Pay close attention to what I'm going to say, because I don't intend to repeat myself and waste my time.
3. I play with this account for more than 10 years. I never had to hide my identity to point things out, unlike you! So if you are going to quote my name, at least have balls to show your real identity.
4. I'm a chanter and I play with a very high ping, I don't even have to have this weapon. If you have any complaints about me, speak with evidence and clearly. Don't get me involved in childish shit.
5. Don't  repay your frustrations and inability on me.
END

10 minutes ago, Cybergoth said:

Damm all that hate started just because we are requesting open view detail? haha, funny!

Start proving what you are saying about me and I will believe! :D you guys are worthless, the worst rat specie I've ever seen... I'm considering paying treatment for you guys instead of p2wining next event... seriously.

Back to the point, I'm here to support actions from Ncsoft that can actually help the game, anything is welcome at moment to ensure the game is playable and that I can continue to enjoy it with my friends.

If the kids continue with the hate I will just ignore the topic... @Kibbelz people logging brand new bot accounts to hate on forums... that is not cool.

26 minutes ago, Cybergoth said:

1 post.....

Well, at least have the courage to show your face, although if it's Golden, he doesn't have aion account, he just borrows it hahahaha

4 hours ago, BigBrunao-DN said:

The point is that you think you know something and you know nothing and I feel sorry for people like you. Arrogant people like you should have the connection cut off so you don't talk as much shit as you say. Prove that I am a hack, prove that I used something, show me something, you will look for it and you will not find anything, because there is not.

For you to see how insignificant you are, that you are being fatophobic for nothing, because you have no argument to say something since you share many accounts on your ip, because you are not able to create one and equip it from the beginning.

I could also post here a video that I downloaded from your channel using scritpt target fast (hotkey maybe, x10 select target per second/trying use x10 skills per second?!). But I like to see you nervous and being 2face as you say. #EatingIsGood

Er... that big yellow font you are using is seizure inducing in this dark blue background.

Alright 

Blinkie Blinkie, you can  play for more 10 years nothing else will change the fact of your latest actions, imbued wep using script and selling itens for IRL money don't you? 5 runs for 100$ pfhm? Lmao you can have a high ping, you can do w/e you want... but nothing NOTHING will change the fact lmao POOGGERS Aka mlsk, mommy's cry baby, if I don't have it... no one can have it too, but  you  should get investigated too maybe things will come out 

W/e 

same thought, if you want to accuse someone for robbing a bank, you can't have a history of stealing a candy if that makes any sense to you,of course, obviously whoever robs a bank had to be punished more severely but whoever stole a candy .. also 

I guess people don't care about giving ideas to improve, it is more important to attack one another behind the screen...

So, people who stole legions and scam others to get advantage or trick the support to get advantage or the ball sucker to get an item or the one's running 10+ Aion accounts saying it was sandbox or people buying shit on black market or people using auto click, buying/selling shit for USD, flying up in instances to get the hard boss down, etc... Many ways to get ahead and I think everyone knows how the game works behind the scenes... even Ncsoft knows and ye it is part of it, any other game or in life in general, there will be people taking advantage of the system, deal with it.

I'm main assassin for 10 years, and for 10 years I have people taking me out of hide using 3rd program, so ye....

Now, what you guys are missing here, is the opportunity to talk to Ncsoft, to share what you think and what can work for us in the game that we love to play (seriously, if you been here for almost 10 years, that is because you love the game).

If you feel, next step is fight 3rd party programs, or black-market selling, or whatever you think is breaking the game to a level that you can't continue, then be it, share your ideas and thoughts, make sure you are heard and get the attention from the one that really matter (Ncsoft) and stop accusing one another when you are as dirty if not more than them, lol.

We are in the same boat, pretty much, if you wish the game to continue, if you wish to be heard by Ncsoft, you must stop the crap and start using your opportunity correctly.

--------------------------------

For me, exploited items, like super high lvl Paragon/runes/dazzlings are things nearly impossible to acquire today, so I wish to make sure this goes away 100%, otherwise, I can't continue. So the idea to open view detail or go deeper on the search is to prevent it and unless you have something exploited, you should join me and request the same.

Simpok stayed around for more than a month, getting top 1 crucible, high rank, destroying people in arena just because we didn't notice it sooner, now imagine if his view detail was open, how long you think he would last in the game? 

So ye, clear the thread, clear your raging mind and focus on what matters for now, you can continue to attack me on other thread or somewhere else...but please.

Just now, Poggersz-KT said:

I guess people don't care about giving ideas to improve, it is more important to attack one another behind the screen...

So, people who stole legions and scam others to get advantage or trick the support to get advantage or the ball sucker to get an item or the one's running 10+ Aion accounts saying it was sandbox or people buying shit on black market or people using auto click, buying/selling shit for USD, flying up in instances to get the hard boss down, etc... Many ways to get ahead and I think everyone knows how the game works behind the scenes... even Ncsoft knows and ye it is part of it, any other game or in life in general, there will be people taking advantage of the system, deal with it.

I'm main assassin for 10 years, and for 10 years I have people taking me out of hide using 3rd program, so ye....

Now, what you guys are missing here, is the opportunity to talk to Ncsoft, to share what you think and what can work for us in the game that we love to play (seriously, if you been here for almost 10 years, that is because you love the game).

If you feel, next step is fight 3rd party programs, or black-market selling, or whatever you think is breaking the game to a level that you can't continue, then be it, share your ideas and thoughts, make sure you are heard and get the attention from the one that really matter (Ncsoft) and stop accusing one another when you are as dirty if not more than them, lol.

We are in the same boat, pretty much, if you wish the game to continue, if you wish to be heard by Ncsoft, you must stop the crap and start using your opportunity correctly.

--------------------------------

For me, exploited items, like super high lvl Paragon/runes/dazzlings are things nearly impossible to acquire today, so I wish to make sure this goes away 100%, otherwise, I can't continue. So the idea to open view detail or go deeper on the search is to prevent it and unless you have something exploited, you should join me and request the same.

Simpok stayed around for more than a month, getting top 1 crucible, high rank, destroying people in arena just because we didn't notice it sooner, now imagine if his view detail was open, how long you think he would last in the game? 

So ye, clear the thread, clear your raging mind and focus on what matters for now, you can continue to attack me on other thread or somewhere else...but please.

and ye, if you still wonder, I do have hopes for Aion in 2021!!!

There's always going to be people who hack in every single game, it's inevitable. We can also see that people who hack actually suck at the game and doesn't make any progress in the learning curve of their class. In the end hackers will still be mad cuz bad; the rest of us just needs to work together so we can improve ourselves more. I haven't even nearly played as long as some old timers on here but finding pvp without hacks time to time is the only reason i keep playing this game. It would be nice if NC can improve the rate on banning these hackers but it is what it is, we keep moving forward right? We aren't perfect, we make mistakes, the real question is can we forgive and move on to making this game better? God forbid why NC removed luna crafting recipes and furniture items. That being said... @Kibbelz can you please please please try and get these items back into the game? They were so much fun and I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves housing and crafting...much love 🥰tenor.gif?itemid=12150128tenor.gif?itemid=13196177

Archived