Paragon Equipment Issues Update

Arctic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, FUGARESCARED said:

BurgerNao There is different i know and i see.People seen videos of your boys and you not even trying defend them.Your entire friends have t3 anomos weapon and they never seen how the boss looks like.Thanks for watching my videos that i expose your hacker friends and noob players #EatYourWords

you may have a point but repeatedly calling someone Burgernao just for the sake of body-shaming makes you sound stupid and pathetic.
get better

20+Gifs+Mariah+Carey+14.gif

11 hours ago, Poggersz-KT said:

Now, what you guys are missing here, is the opportunity to talk to Ncsoft, to share what you think and what can work for us in the game that we love to play (seriously, if you been here for almost 10 years, that is because you love the game).

If you feel, next step is fight 3rd party programs, or black-market selling, or whatever you think is breaking the game to a level that you can't continue, then be it, share your ideas and thoughts, make sure you are heard and get the attention from the one that really matter (Ncsoft) and stop accusing one another when you are as dirty if not more than them, lol.

We are in the same boat, pretty much, if you wish the game to continue, if you wish to be heard by Ncsoft, you must stop the crap and start using your opportunity correctly.

The difference between fighting for the next step and fighting against this paragon/ and w/e they obtained is different.

You had cheaters/paying players/ legit players/ casual players that just log in every 2-3 days all upset with this. It affected everyone when they were killed by someone with a high enchanted paragon weapon.

Lets use 3rd party programs as an example: Cheaters are not going to fight for your side if you are trying to ban their players. Paying players can often always beat cheaters who use 3rd party programs so they are not going to bother with joining the fight against the cheaters. 

The only time the community will get together is when they have common ground and usually dying to people who have near unobtainable gear will do that.

7 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The difference between fighting for the next step and fighting against this paragon/ and w/e they obtained is different.

You had cheaters/paying players/ legit players/ casual players that just log in every 2-3 days all upset with this. It affected everyone when they were killed by someone with a high enchanted paragon weapon.

Lets use 3rd party programs as an example: Cheaters are not going to fight for your side if you are trying to ban their players. Paying players can often always beat cheaters who use 3rd party programs so they are not going to bother with joining the fight against the cheaters. 

The only time the community will get together is when they have common ground and usually dying to people who have near unobtainable gear will do that.

You say a paying user or a p2w players can often always beat cheaters or hackers who use 3rd party programs, but why you dont put those Cheaters in the same category as a p2w or paying player too? Did you know that you need to pay for some 3rd party programs hacks like Vanilla tool to have access for those programs so basically most of the cheaters is a p2w user too and if they pay for those tools pretty sure pay for things in the game like an any other legal pay user.

I want to know when ncsoft is going to do something with this 3rd party programs websites or users too.

6 hours ago, AiBak said:

Bro btw 3/4 people play aion dont know my name on Discord so that a pretty epic fail
Should name ur next toon like MechhEagle, MeechEagle or something like that...
Maybe you will have better "chance" to make them belive im the one creating those paragon gears +15 
Get a life bruh!

tenor.gif?itemid=16314076   

6 hours ago, AiBak said:

25 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Bro btw 3/4 people play aion dont know my name on Discord so that a pretty epic fail
Should name ur next toon like MechhEagle, MeechEagle or something like that...
Maybe you will have better "chance" to make them belive im the one creating those paragon gears +15 
Get a life bruh!

tenor.gif?itemid=16314076   

"Video unavailable This video has been removed by the uploader"

DAYUM SON! YOU GOT OWNED BY THE MAPLE SYRUP ARMY!

New Thread theme:

4 hours ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Why you delete the video of a lvl 10 toon getting a +8 Paragon Weapon Box by just killing an Event Flower ? Ncsoft is not going to do anything anyway.

unknown_1.png

I will leave this here. @Kibbelz something is not right about this image.

Disclaimer that was sent to me captured form the video before it was taken down.

2 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

unknown_1.png

I will leave this here. @Kibbelz something is not right about this image.

Disclaimer that was sent to me captured form the video before it was taken down.

Oh right was an +8 Paragon Armor Selection Box is good to have that Screenshot . 

And i remember that toon was from Danaria Asmo by looking her lfg chat. 

14 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Oh right was an +8 Paragon Armor Selection Box is good to have that Screenshot . 

And i remember that toon was from Danaria Asmo by looking her lfg chat. 

Faction dont matter any monkey on earth can do a toon lvl 10 ...
He did a toon DN-A cause he use my discord name and my faction on DN to try frame me in the video ...
And one of his friend probably told him to put video down cause he showing to GM that they dint fix anything ...
So he remove the video so that way we dont start a other wave complain about having people walking with cheating gears
This dude not smartest monkey in his soccer team that for sure!

2 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Faction dont matter any monkey on earth can do a toon lvl 10 ...
He did a toon DN-A cause he use my discord name to try frame me in the video ...
And one of his friend probably told him to put video down cause he showing to GM that they dint fix anything ...
So he remove the video so that way we dont start a other wave complain about having people walking with cheating gears
This dude not smartess monkey in his soccer time that for sure!

Probably i know , he used your Alt name Crestoup or something like that Mech xd

Maybe Korea needs to fix the bugs before sending the updates to us? They have to know about them since they likely had them months and months before us, but send us bugged stuff every week. This is different than the paragon thing that they fixed, just yet another bug. I'm starting to wonder if Korea even gives a shugo about us. This one isn't the GMs fault, not was last. They getting handed this stuff every week or two now. How fast it is fixed and if the items deleted and such thats on the GMs though, hoping they handle it like the paragon exploit. 

So 7.9 coming, I'm sure Korea knows about the bugs in first release yet I doubt they will have them patched or fixed or give us patched version. We can complain about and to GMs and bad guys in community, but some of this blame has to go to Korean programmers who clearly don't know how to test before sending to production. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

This dude not smartest monkey in his soccer team that for sure!

Or the brightest.. 

Way I see it, he was making fun of Ncsoft. Once he reached 100 views he took it down.

13 minutes ago, Chamu-KT said:

Or the brightest.. 

Way I see it, he was making fun of Ncsoft. Once he reached 100 views he took it down.

Dude make a video with my name on his character, on same server then me , same faction then me...
Getting ilegal paragon gears... That was totally not for try laugh of ncsoft if you can read between the lines ...
He clearly take it out cause someone told him he was showing to ncsoft that the exploit was not fix ...
Cause his dumb mistake look the conversation about people having illegals paragon is gears is back ...
That clearly reason why he took it off! 

Archived