Disable details closed with 7.9

Disable details closed with 7.9  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Disable details closed with 7.9?

• Details open
    • Details closed

11 hours ago, Aniro-KT said:

Whats the point in closed details then

So some assassins cannot sneak behind you in hide and check your gear before attacking you. To not make fun of people based on their gear. To not allow people to evade fights in arena based on gear. For privacy. To not make fun of people that have better gear but lost even when the class imbalance in rampant and it is not just the items.

If you want to run an instance with people you do not know, you ask them to open details otherwise you do not take them with your group. Some people even ask what is your ping, yes, I have heard this in the past.

40 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So some assassins cannot sneak behind you in hide and check your gear before attacking you. To not make fun of people based on their gear. To not allow people to evade fights in arena based on gear. For privacy. To not make fun of people that have better gear but lost even when the class imbalance in rampant and it is not just the items.

If you want to run an instance with people you do not know, you ask them to open details otherwise you do not take them with your group. Some people even ask what is your ping, yes, I have heard this in the past.

but at the end of the day you do see their gear, by asking, not to mention you now can see every player's char and account details via aion dps meter web. Hiding detail has become useless

8 minutes ago, Aniro-KT said:

but at the end of the day you do see their gear, by asking, not to mention you now can see every player's char and account details via aion dps meter web. Hiding detail has become useless

Yes you see people's gear by asking and they are willingly showing them. If they do not want to show their gear they wouldn't open. And in this case you are showing your details only when you want.

But if there is a site that has everyone's gear then case solved, you do not need open details since there are 3rd party programs that are sniffing the details.

On 5/6/2021 at 11:11 PM, StealthyBoy-KT said:

@Sneakygravy-KT Who are you referring to in your comment? Also, I am assuming that is not your mains name. Am I correct?

Sorry the delay in the response. The first part was directed at name calling for opinions so yes that was directed at you. I’m no t white knighting, I don’t know that person. This is my mains name, all of my toons have “gravy” in them. You might’ve seen me around, I’ve played for years.

Archived