Missing Coop (memories of Eternal Bastion)

Laryh

I woke up excited when I knew it was the day to do Eternal Bastion, a style of coop instance in which an alliance was formed to fight Balaur's, each group had its role, the team speak server was full, everyone excited, each with their own role to execute at the right time, with each one doing their part, upon reaching the final boss, everyone thinking about the good score we made during the course of the instance so that the reward is good in the end, I miss this type of instance very much in the current game , I do not understand why they removed this content from the game, I believe that this content should always be updated, giving players the option of coop beyond the instances that already exist, usually 6 players. I believe that they should rethink this issue, make this type of content more attractive (rewards and implantation of ways to carry out the dungeon if members drop out during the instance) for the players making the memos come together to carry out this type of activity in the game!
I miss Eternal Bastion very much, it was really one of the great reasons that made me play aion years ago, I started playing recently, a few days, but I only see people doing very few activities and most of them almost individually, I feel like I don't have what to do inside the game today, I can only appeal here for this type of content (Eternal Bastion) to return to the game.
Thanks for the attention of those who have read so far, and for those who don't like the content, please, without hate, you are not obliged to play the content, aion has other activities that you might like!

PS: I try to look for groups for instances nowadays and I hardly find them, many players are already well equipped and do not feel the need to keep going again, I believe that the return of content like Eternal Bastion could be updated with a scoring system where to go in the instant gives points as a reward and those points that can be exchanged for npc's outside the instance, so already equipped players would be attracted by the rewards that the instance gives, not only for the equipment, but for other things such as visuals, enchants, consumables and etc.

Archived