Forums

Stormwing Tokens are gone from BCM

Arhangelos

Looks like the expansion of the stormwing event until May 12th has a tiny issue.

The egg is still in our inventories, the Lugbug's Strmwing Tokens are renamed to Stormwing Development Coins and the BCM sale of that item is no longer there including the egg.

So if someone just came now and hasn't gotten the egg already, they can't get it now.

If this is a mistake I expect the stormwing event to be expanded until 2030, have 1000 tokens compensated and allow people to transfer the egg up to 20 times per season.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Looks like the expansion of the stormwing event until May 12th has a tiny issue.

The egg is still in our inventories, the Lugbug's Strmwing Tokens are renamed to Stormwing Development Coins and the BCM sale of that item is no longer there including the egg.

So if someone just came now and hasn't gotten the egg already, they can't get it now.

If this is a mistake I expect the stormwing event to be expanded until 2030, have 1000 tokens compensated and allow people to transfer the egg up to 20 times per season.

nice try

5 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

I thought it was a great suggestion 😁

This:

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The best solution is to simply send a survey with 21 tokens which is the amount we can get in those 7 days from BCM and leave it as it is.

or this:

12 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

😅

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

they should have sent them the day 1 that they were removed but at this point we might never get them back.

Day 1 was less than a day ago, don't throw the hope away! I remember they made an error on some maintenance so we couldn't normally buy EXP extractors, and the Support would reply "You can find [those] flowers  somewhere in Gelkmaros" - no help, no notion about the error, even during a day after we got surveys with 25 Exp extractors to 1 char./account and the rest toons couldn't buy them... but in a couple of days they restored the extractors' normal price in the store. 

55 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Day 1 was less than a day ago, don't throw the hope away! I remember they made an error on some maintenance so we couldn't normally buy EXP extractors, and the Support would reply "You can find [those] flowers  somewhere in Gelkmaros" - no help, no notion about the error, even during a day after we got surveys with 25 Exp extractors to 1 char./account and the rest toons couldn't buy them... but in a couple of days they restored the extractors' normal price in the store. 

Yes, but the problem with stormwing tokens is that unless they do it now, then it won't even mater later since the event will be over.

So lets keep the stormwing orb event another week :D

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes, but the problem with stormwing tokens is that unless they do it now, then it won't even mater later since the event will be over.

So lets keep the stormwing orb event another week :D

Yes, let them add +1 more week! Some of my characters have Affectionate orbs and could grow them to Loyal if another week was added... !

47 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Yes, let them add +1 more week! Some of my characters have Affectionate orbs and could grow them to Loyal if another week was added... !

Some of my alts would also manage to get it, I kinda got them later on the event, I slacked.

Archived