Forums

Will unopened Zudra's gifts be deleted after the Stormwing event ends?

I do not think they will delete them instantly, but apparently we have to get informed for it beforehand. This time I won't keep a single box because next year they will delte them again. Thankfully this time we got them back but I wouldn't bet on NCWest's communication on this matter.

52 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not think they will delete them instantly, but apparently we have to get informed for it beforehand. This time I won't keep a single box because next year they will delte them again. Thankfully this time we got them back but I wouldn't bet on NCWest's communication on this matter.

That's good if "not immediately". I just wanna do several enchantments with  Leg stones before opening more gifts, I don't know when I will get to +11 on all items to open Ult. Enchantment stones, or open them and use normal (not Event)  leg. ench. stones because Ultimate may turn too few..  

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

That's good if "not immediately". I just wanna do several enchantments with  Leg stones before opening more gifts, I don't know when I will get to +11 on all items to open Ult. Enchantment stones, or open them and use normal (not Event)  leg. ench. stones because Ultimate may turn too few..  

Don't take my word for it, I am only hoping they won't delete those. They usually delete previous boxes when the event will happen again next year. They either have to say it beforehand or if they don't, we will pressure them to give them back to us and give us time to open them.

Unlike snowballs that they specifically said the snowballs won't be available on the next day of the end of the event, which sucked because I didn't have time to open all my hoarded snowballs.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT