• Sure Strike
  • Severe Precision Cut
  • Explosion of Rage
    • A: Explosion of Fury
    • B: Enraged Burst
  • Wind Lance

Assassins and Vandals don't have any unblockable/unevadeable skills

Chanters have 1 unblockable/unevadeable attack skill: Leaping Flash

Rangers have 1 unblockable/unevadeable attack skill: Light Arrow and daevanion custom A/B's

Templars have 1 unblockable/unevadeable attack skill: Shieldburst

51 minutes ago, Arkanus-DN said:

Hi guys. I'm looking for some advice on wich DEFENSIVE set should I focus to counter physical plates as a Chanter (or even Cleric).
Should I gor for block, evasion or physical def? wich one is the current meta?

Evasion is pretty good vs glads and Vandals. They can counter it with an accuracy set but not all of them have it and they will also be missing 1000 attack give or take.

1 hour ago, Arkanus-DN said:

Hi guys. I'm looking for some advice on wich DEFENSIVE set should I focus to counter physical plates as a Chanter (or even Cleric).

in my personal opinion evasion but you need one entire set included accesories and set armor parts and weapon full evasion, and btw u can miss sure strike when u are blind so evasion and some dots skills are good vs glads.

1 hour ago, Crush said:

Evasion is pretty good vs glads and Vandals. They can counter it with an accuracy set but not all of them have it and they will also be missing 1000 attack give or take.

51 minutes ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

in my personal opinion evasion but you need one entire set included accesories and set armor parts and weapon full evasion, and btw u can miss sure strike when u are blind so evasion and some dots skills are good vs glads.

do you have any info about a good evasion number to look for?
and block set? is it obsolete?

18 minutes ago, Arkanus-DN said:

do you have any info about a good evasion number to look for?
and block set? is it obsolete?

I know some pretty geared people that reach 23.3k evasion. I think they have everything tuned evasion, socketed evasion and of course full cubics. That is pretty good b/c a gladiator in attack set is only going to have about 18k accuracy. So the chance to dodge is something like 25 percent I believe. 

An old topic on the information you are looking for. 

Someone who knows more about paragon gear could probably answer this better than i could tho. If you could get a high paragon enchanted shield chances are block could be fairly viable but i am not 100% if you even get increased block on the enchant since i know nothing about paragon.

5 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

An old topic on the information you are looking for. 

Someone who knows more about paragon gear could probably answer this better than i could tho. If you could get a high paragon enchanted shield chances are block could be fairly viable but i am not 100% if you even get increased block on the enchant since i know nothing about paragon.

i think Paragon Shields doenst exist at all

17 hours ago, Arkanus-DN said:

Pdef , combined with PvP def,  and high HP is the most obvious combination. Block, Evasion, Parry all depend on the foe having poor accuracy to work at all.

1. Evasion 
  •  Dodge skill
  • RNG based which means you will dodge your opponent's skill if your evasion is higher than their accuracy
  • Full manastone commitment to work
  • Most expensive to make

2. Block

•  Reduced damage intake just  like physical defense
  •  RNG  based  so it depends on your block vs their accuracy
  • Cheaper

3.  Physical Defense

• Not Rng Based
  • Always wears off some damage incoming
  • Cheaper

Chanter also has mantra that give evasion 450 point ,250 physical def and 500 block which helps boost your set

• Ask yourself this question before making up your mind
    Is it better to take the damage or not take it at all?
  • If you make evasion all your armor and accessories need to have evasion on retunes + your manastones
  • Same goes for block but block you only get retune from accessories+ mana stones
  • For all the sets you should go for double defense on armor none the less + hp

19 minutes ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:
  1. Evasion 
  •  Dodge skill
  • RNG based which means you will dodge your opponent's skill if your evasion is higher than their accuracy
  • Most expensive to make

2. Block

•  Reduced damage intake just  like physical defense
  •  RNG  based  so it depends on your block vs their accuracy
  • Cheaper

3.  Physical Defense

• Not Rng Based
  • Always wears off some damage incoming
  • Cheaper

Chanter also has mantra that give evasion 450 point, 500 physical def and 500 block which helps boost your set

• Ask yourself this question before making up your mind
    Is it better to take the damage or not take it at all?
  • If you make evasion all your armor and accessories need to have evasion on retunes + your manastones
  • Same goes for block but block you only get retune from accessories+ mana stones
  • For all the sets you should go for double defense on armor none the less + hp

Edited

Archived