May Store Update Progression Event and Minion Promotion Event

Attestant

Can we get an survey update on the May Store Update Progression Event? We haven't had any at all.

Also, can we get our minion bundles from the Minion Promotion Event? Sometime tells me there is slacking off and it's the thing above.

If we didn’t get the community reward survey that means we haven’t reached the 10k threshold yet, which is not surprising given that they deleted stormwing boxes.

As for minion promotion reward, it is stated they will be delivered “not later than on mMay 19th” so I don’t expect them before May 19th at 23:59:59 NA time.

6 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

Can we get an survey update on the May Store Update Progression Event? We haven't had any at all.

Also, can we get our minion bundles from the Minion Promotion Event? Sometime tells me there is slacking off and it's the thing above.

@Kibbelz Forgot to tag him.

Looks like they are delivering the items all together at the end of the week or something. Because in the last day before the maintenance we got quite some rewards up to 60.000 which is the glyph box.

That means we would need like 9 weeks to reach the end goal and mind you, we had a lot of people using their stigma enchant stones this week from stormwing, I doubt the next week we will have that many left. We will see though.

4 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

I think it is likely that @Kibbelz saw this and opted out to respond at the time, but are we  on track to get our minion bundles from the promotion or will there be a delay?

If you read the Promotion Details you will know that the rewards will be delivered on May 19th so there is not a "delay".

12 hours ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

If you read the Promotion Details you will know that the rewards will be delivered on May 19th so there is not a "delay".

My point was there were indications for delay. Just because they said they would do something by a date doesn't mean they will.

Archived