Deleted Items Restoration Incoming

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

We wanted to give an early notification that we will be restoring items to to players who had them deleted during the 5/12 maintenance. This restoration will  occur in an upcoming maintenance, so keep an eye on maintenance notes for  the announcement.

Once they are restored, players will have one week to open their boxes and claim their items. After one week passes, we will once again be removing the boxes.

Afterwords, we will not be doing further restorations of this type for these items.

Hello ? how about the egg restoration that happen before for apostle transformations ? Cause i spent like 200$ just trying to get one during the transformation coin event and its very unfair that u given it away for free to others 3x is alot. 

Using restoration to the items before you need to give back what you gain in order to process the restoration of your item , but it didn't apply in this egg restoration.

1 hour ago, PpPpPpPp said:

Hello ? how about the egg restoration that happen before for apostle transformations ? Cause i spent like 200$ just trying to get one during the transformation coin event and its very unfair that u given it away for free to others 3x is alot. 

Using restoration to the items before you need to give back what you gain in order to process the restoration of your item , but it didn't apply in this egg restoration.

sucks for you,

what  about  give us  full 7.9 patch  and  stop this  shit in every fkn patch   you guys   making  every patch 2 part  why  this happen  this is  sucks  we  boring nothing new  in this rubbish update  now  we have  to paly this like  last  patch  then wait  part  2  then wait  also for 8,0 

what  the  point  here  u want  us  to quit  or  what  !!  I don't  understand this  ppl how they thinking 

13 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

We wanted to give an early notification that we will be restoring items to to players who had them deleted during the 5/12 maintenance. This restoration will  occur in an upcoming maintenance, so keep an eye on maintenance notes for  the announcement.

Once they are restored, players will have one week to open their boxes and claim their items. After one week passes, we will once again be removing the boxes.

Afterwords, we will not be doing further restorations of this type for these items.

Now that is a wise decision. Thanks for listening.

On 5/17/2021 at 12:37 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Nice!! 😁👍, but please, next time let us know in advance what items are going to be deleted on each event, and im not talking about posting it on a tuesday night but on a Tuesday at noon or at the beginning of the event.

14 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Lots of people will be happy with this.

Incorrect, this will anger more people. They will complain about not getting egg transfer, or other items that got delete even though it says "will be removed in future maintenance, or free +15 paragon gear, what?

5 hours ago, Ide said:

Incorrect, this will anger more people. They will complain about not getting egg transfer, or other items that got delete even though it says "will be removed in future maintenance, or free +15 paragon gear, what?

How will it anger people. Giving people back items that they worked for so they can at very least get w/e they want from the boxes?

You did not work to try and get an egg transfer...You sent in a ticket to support and support said no we will no longer do that. That legitimately has nothing to do with getting the items back that got deleted.

How many people have +15 free paragon gear right now in the game?

My small brain does not understand what you are trying to point out here. Are you just a super salty gamer who is salty that poor wittle NC said no to your egg transfer? Please elaborate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't leave any Zudra boxes unopened as I read the warning when it was published. plus som,e bitter experience behind me.  So I won't get anything from this restoration. But I don't think it's bad - let other ppl restore what they forgot to open  :)

However, it would be nice if you returned unfinished Snowballs and Brilliant Ice Prisms to those who didn't find the time to max them out and open them, or didn't know they would disappear. Especially  Brilliant Ice Prisms, cause in the warning about that Snowball event item deletion that you released in the beginning of the event, Brilliant Ice Prisms were NOT included, then suddenly they got included into the deletion list a few days before the end of the event. I saw the date of your post about the items deletion with the date of a few weeks later than what it had been in the beginning, and I thought, am I hallucinating??  :(  It's natural for people to believe what they read first, from the official site, that was written in the beginning of the event. Normally, people would NOT check the deletion list again, in the end  of an event, to find out if it was changed, cause they believe they have already read it and there's no necessity to read it again!!! :( So it's mostly accidentally that some ppl saw the new deletion list and learned about  the Ice Prisms' deletion  :(

Archived