Weekly Server Maintenance - May 19, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

We will be deploying our next routine maintenance starting at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). The deploy will last approximately 3 hours and we will be making the following changes:

• As shared in our previous post, Hungry Hatchlings items that were deleted on 5/12 will be restored to players. Please collect your items and open your bundles - the bundles will be re-deleted after one week.
  • Timeless Terrace auto-hunting will be enabled.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@Petruccinator-KT as I understand, the items will be available for one week only. @MechEagIe-DN I am not aware of any additional fixes being deployed for this patch.

Kibbelz, its on patch notes... you must be joking... 

"Infernal Drakenspire Depths:

Changed the entry count of Infernal Drakenspire Depths (Normal) to 100 times."
- https://www.aiononline.com/news/update-notes-79

48 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@Petruccinator-KT as I understand, the items will be available for one week only. @MechEagIe-DN I am not aware of any additional fixes being deployed for this patch.

WHAT KIND OF STUFF IS THIS.. DONT REALEASE NEW PATCH IF U CANNOT SUPPLY US WITH THINGS PROMISED. THE PATCH NOTES CLEARLY SAY WE WERE GONNA GET CERTAIN STUFF AND HERE IN THIS POST YOU CANT EVEN GIVE US INFORMATION ON SOMETHING WE ARE EXCITED FOR LIKE WHAAAAAA. 

YOU GUYS START A RETUNING EVENT AND WE CANNOT EVEN RETUNE OUR GEARS BECAUSE WE CANT RECIEVE THE ITEMS FROM THE NEW 100 IDD ENTRY LIKE WHAT A WASTEE OF AN EVENT. 

This is a real shame, look what kind of administration we have in NA, because think with me, if this is something implemented by the version, then by default it will be implemented on the servers that receive the update, if it does not comply with the patch note, it means that there was a purposeful change. This explains the lack of information, the neglect and the lack of interest in even giving an explanation to its players. the proof of this is that, where is our luna? she should also have returned with 7.9, but that our dear Administration has not forgotten to remove.

I say more, that would be the reason for not implementing the 100 runs of IDD, because think with me, if the reason for the crash on the servers weekly was the fact that we had a high number of players doing luna and that broke the servers, so imagine this multiplied per 100 in the IDD entries ???

therefore, we need a formal positioning, it is shameful, to have a bug like this and the NA administration simply to turn a blind eye.

@Kibbelz@Hime

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

@Kibbelz I know you probably dint read ur own patch note about the game you working for
Cause 7.9 was release the may 12 but in the first line you can clearly read May 5...
How hard was to fix that  ? 

6gVg5ul.png

But here what we supose to have !
Yeah 100 entry give me what you own me!

yBkGy1r.png

And fix Abyssal splinter boss dmg back to the 7.8 version ...
this place is a joke now, you can just auto attack the boss so much time take to the boss to kill you...
Place is full of bots now, cause any third part program can get the 1m dps because the boss take 30 min to kill you...

dZkNTL2.png

6 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz I know you probably dint read ur own patch note about the game you working for
Cause 7.9 was release the may 12 but in the first line you can clearly read May 5...
How hard was to fix that  ? 

6gVg5ul.png

But here what we supose to have !
Yeah 100 entry give me what you own me!

yBkGy1r.png

And fix Abyssal splinter boss dmg back to the 7.8 version ...
this place is a joke now, you can just auto attack the boss so much time take to the boss to kill you...
Place is full of bots now, cause any third part program can get the 1m dps because the boss take 30 min to kill you...

dZkNTL2.png

I noticed this too with the bots. Silver lining, cheap legendary transforms on broker?

3 minutes ago, Nameer-KT said:

My honey Kibblez, you better to have to leave your job! It's not funny, where is 100 entries in IDD and where is a S minion reward by the promtion????

@Kibbelz Yeah what about the S minion reward you dont give any info about it or you "not aware" of this too ? 

PI110Zg.png

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

What kind of joke is this? Patch notes says 100 entrys, why we are not getting this? You as cm should ask for this to the team, better you quit your job cuz you doing a very bad work here

• Aion Team

I have reached out to the Game Team, but as far as I am aware these are the only items being added to the maintenace update. As I understand, surveys are not a part of maintenance and therefore were likely not included for the update (since they may go out later in the day, after the update rolls out). The 7.9 update was deployed last week, this is simply a maintenance update.

11 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I have reached out to the Game Team, but as far as I am aware these are the only items being added to the maintenace update. As I understand, surveys are not a part of maintenance and therefore were likely not included for the update (since they may go out later in the day, after the update rolls out). The 7.9 update was deployed last week, this is simply a maintenance update.

The minions i get just like the ultimate promotion, you guys rolled it out later and you’ve done that the last fee times. I’m confused about why the IDD situation wasn’t handled or not even addressed. I know you’re the messenger but you’re the only communication we have. It’s sad that when we have issues that we feel ignored. Please help us Kibblez this is our game and a lot of us were looking forward to the 100 entries.

• Aion Team
20 minutes ago, Sneakygravy-KT said:

The minions i get just like the ultimate promotion, you guys rolled it out later and you’ve done that the last fee times. I’m confused about why the IDD situation wasn’t handled or not even addressed. I know you’re the messenger but you’re the only communication we have. It’s sad that when we have issues that we feel ignored. Please help us Kibblez this is our game and a lot of us were looking forward to the 100 entries.

Thanks Sneaky, I totally understand where you're coming from. Since the workday is over now though, I have not heard back from the game team. I will share an update in the morning when I hear back.

On 5/12/2021 at 3:03 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to flag some known issues around the 7.9 update which was deployed this morning:

• Auto-hunting in Timeless Terrace is still disabled and will be fixed in the next patch.
  • Update: Infernal Drakenspire Depths has the incorrect number of entries.

Thanks for your patience while we work on these items!

So it was easier to fix the one thing players don't even want in that map specifically? lol

I wonder if any of you ever entered that map, is only has ELITE MOBS, meaning one wrong AoE will gt you killed, + it's a PvP map.

Oh, well... once more ncwest showing how nyerked their priorities truly are.

7 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Olá a todos,

Estaremos implantando nossa próxima manutenção de rotina começando às 6h no horário do servidor (4h PT / 7h ET / 12h UTC). A implantação durará aproximadamente 3 horas e faremos as seguintes alterações:

• Conforme compartilhado em nosso post anterior , os itens Hungry Hatchlings que foram excluídos em 12/05 serão restaurados para os jogadores. Reúna seus itens e abra seus pacotes - os pacotes serão excluídos novamente em 19/05.
  • A caça automática do Timeless Terrace será ativada.

there will be something related to IDD , because I'm kind of confused , because out of 100 - it's 2 , I still haven't seen the changes of some of some skills 

@Kibbelz this whole IDD situation is a BIG problem. The 100 entires for IDD was a MASSIVE part of our 7.9 update. But now you’re telling me they’re not even fixing it?

This issue isn’t some Willy nilly thing. This could be the determining factor for new/returning players to stay on the game rather then go quit and move to a much better game. Or, have older players come back and gave it another shot. 

This issue isn’t like having  the auto hunt feature not work in Timeless Terrace (which no one is going to use). It’s much much much more important then that. This problem should have been number one on your guy’s list to fix... but instead were sitting here and who knows how many weeks it’s gonna be until we get it.

I don’t think others realize this, but our 1 kinah retune buff ends NEXT WEEK. At this rate, we may not get the fix until next week... so at the bare minimum unless we get an emergency reset this week for this problem, NCWest seems to have intentionally pushed this off so no one can benefit from getting their toons geared and retuning that armor. 

Kibbelz you were doing a good job communicating  with the community and talking to everyone about problems with these last few weeks. But now it just seems like everything is back to normal. It’s a bug in the game. it’s not something that needs to be encoded when being told to us. It needs to be fixed. It’s as simple as that. 

24 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

@Kibbelz this whole IDD situation is a BIG problem. The 100 entires for IDD was a MASSIVE part of our 7.9 update. But now you’re telling me they’re not even fixing it?

This issue isn’t some Willy nilly thing. This could be the determining factor for new/returning players to stay on the game rather then go quit and move to a much better game. Or, have older players come back and gave it another shot. 

This issue isn’t like having  the auto hunt feature not work in Timeless Terrace (which no one is going to use). It’s much much much more important then that. This problem should have been number one on your guy’s list to fix... but instead were sitting here and who knows how many weeks it’s gonna be until we get it.

I don’t think others realize this, but our 1 kinah retune buff ends NEXT WEEK. At this rate, we may not get the fix until next week... so at the bare minimum unless we get an emergency reset this week for this problem, NCWest seems to have intentionally pushed this off so no one can benefit from getting their toons geared and retuning that armor. 

Kibbelz you were doing a good job communicating  with the community and talking to everyone about problems with these last few weeks. But now it just seems like everything is back to normal. It’s a bug in the game. it’s not something that needs to be encoded when being told to us. It needs to be fixed. It’s as simple as that. 

yeah, 1-kinah retune event is wasted for new players as well as for old players who needed gear on alts

7 hours ago, MeMeLLuKo-KT said:

This is a real shame, look what kind of administration we have in NA, because think with me, if this is something implemented by the version, then by default it will be implemented on the servers that receive the update, if it does not comply with the patch note, it means that there was a purposeful change. This explains the lack of information, the neglect and the lack of interest in even giving an explanation to its players. the proof of this is that, where is our luna? she should also have returned with 7.9, but that our dear Administration has not forgotten to remove.

I say more, that would be the reason for not implementing the 100 runs of IDD, because think with me, if the reason for the crash on the servers weekly was the fact that we had a high number of players doing luna and that broke the servers, so imagine this multiplied per 100 in the IDD entries ???

therefore, we need a formal positioning, it is shameful, to have a bug like this and the NA administration simply to turn a blind eye.

@Kibbelz@Hime

The reason why the crash happened was obvious, it was the amount of mobs that spawned in that instance. IDD doesn't have that amount of spawns and you can't afk it for loot anyway, so there won't be as many instances of it compared to luna, especially since it is a 6 man instance rather than a 1 man instance.

Archived