Abyssal splinter boss damage fixed

Nai-KT

Abyssal splinter instance was a good instance for all deserved players, so why did you need change it?

@Kibbelzplease talk to your dev team, what is purpose of changing damage of boss? If before we need take 2 minutes to finish a single run, now we just come in auto attack then wait for whole 5 minutes to finish it. What a boring!
Besides, all the botter with ancient levels 76 gear can use the third party to do that. @Kibbelz you and your gm should log in game and look at abyssal entrance both side ely and asmo. You ask yourself do you want we pay money for you to buy transformation coin, for luna etc; or pay money for the botter; or simply just quit this game. 

14 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Even removing gear you only take like 600-1K damage, it takes forever just to die and end the instance now unless you have instant return.

You take 1050 dmg with no gear on, and with no gear on you most likely have anything form 13.000~25.000 HP depending on collections and passives you have.

So that should be less than 1 minute to die.

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You take 1050 dmg with no gear on, and with no gear on you most likely have anything form 13.000~25.000 HP depending on collections and passives you have.

So that should be less than 1 minute to die.

I mean 35k HP not 25k.

22 minutes ago, DeadlyBooty-KT said:

U guys complain about this lol. If u stop attacking the boss after a short while his attack and cast speed will increase greatly. So you will die very fast. From my view ,is a good change as not all my alts are geared.

yes if you stop attacking it and wait 2 minutes the boss might actually kill you, and if you do it on 8-12 characters you are losing 20-30 minutes a day in just waiting to die, while a simple end instance button, like the ones crucible has would suffice. removing gear is not ideal either, it would mean i need to have 20 free slots in my inventory available at all time, and thats not always an easy task with mostly untradeable stuff.

If you lack free inventory space:

Before starting the fight, remove gear in this priority order to minimize HP

• Wings, Plume, Bracelet
  • Head / Torso
  • Pants
  • Shoulder / Glove / Shoes

Dismiss minion.

Do not use any buffs that increase your HP and/or Physical Defense.

Re-equip all your equipment to fight the boss. Do not use attack skills with life leech.

When you reach 1,000,000 points, remove gear in this order to minimize physical defense

• Plume, Bracelet
  • Head / Torso
  • Pants
  • Shoulder / Glove / Shoes

And end instance button would indeed suffice, the reason why we don't have is that initially doing more dmg meant something about ranks in there, something we never got.

Reaching 1m points should end the instance and port you back to the main room next to the chest. Heck you shouldn't even need to open a chest, just make the instance show you the reward and it should be put in your inventory just like when you finish crucible spire final stage.

Archived