You cannot access the shop server. (10060) Please launch the client again

Ascari-KT

Gs51fGP.png

Since the last update two weeks ago i started getting this error. The game freezes for about 20 seconds, then the error pops up. Sometimes i get stuck in an endless loop of this error poping one after another, in which case i have to kill aion process in task manager. I lost pf hm and idd hm loot and entries several times because of it. I'm a healer, i wiped my group in hard mode instanses because of it.
Everything was perfectly fine before may 12, and i assume it has something to do with this https://twitter.com/AionOps/status/1392539717435117571

I've started getting this issue late, late in the night on May 25th, right before weekly reset and the issue is still persistent. I reached out the support yet I keep getting copy & paste "attempted resolutions" but no luck yet.

On 5/26/2021 at 6:56 PM, Ascari-KT said:

Gs51fGP.png

Since the last update two weeks ago i started getting this error. The game freezes for about 20 seconds, then the error pops up. Sometimes i get stuck in an endless loop of this error poping one after another, in which case i have to kill aion process in task manager. I lost pf hm and idd hm loot and entries several times because of it. I'm a healer, i wiped my group in hard mode instanses because of it.
Everything was perfectly fine before may 12, and i assume it has something to do with this https://twitter.com/AionOps/status/1392539717435117571

This is an issue with some ping reduction services, which one do you use? Many had the same issue and had to change their ping reduction service.

41 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is an issue with some ping reduction services, which one do you use? Many had the same issue and had to change their ping reduction service.

Has to be something else cause I don't use a ping reducer but get this issue every 20 minutes or so

On 5/28/2021 at 3:19 AM, Nuke-DN said:

Has to be something else cause I don't use a ping reducer but get this issue every 20 minutes or so

If you use no vpn or ping reduction service then I guess their shop loses connection and unlike 7.8, in 7.9 it tries to reconnect and then loses connection again.

That sucks big time. I am not even sure what that "shop" is meant to be, when I used to get that error I could access BCM and GST so I am not sure why it even exists. Like what shop is it.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you use no vpn or ping reduction service then I guess their shop loses connection and unlike 7.8, in 7.9 it tries to reconnect and then loses connection again.

That sucks big time. I am not even sure what that "shop" is meant to be, when I used to get that error I could access BCM and GST so I am not sure why it even exists. Like what shop is it.

Yeah it's so weird - cause I get the error but can still use Sand Trader & the BCM. NCSoft support says use a VPN but warned me that VPN's are not supported and there's a change for a potential ban - so idk how that is a solution. I tried a free trial VPN and it corrected the issue, I spoke to my ISP and they don't have any issues on their end after doing a hard reboot, no loss packets or anything like that. So now I'm in a weird limbo lol

2 minutes ago, Nuke-DN said:

Yeah it's so weird - cause I get the error but can still use Sand Trader & the BCM. NCSoft support says use a VPN but warned me that VPN's are not supported and there's a change for a potential ban - so idk how that is a solution. I tried a free trial VPN and it corrected the issue, I spoke to my ISP and they don't have any issues on their end after doing a hard reboot, no loss packets or anything like that. So now I'm in a weird limbo lol

Lol so you get the issue without vpn and with vpn you don't have the problem? Now that is new.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lol so you get the issue without vpn and with vpn you don't have the problem? Now that is new.

yeah, and when i tell support that, and the fact i reached out to my ISP and there's no issue - their response is "lol, sorry and good luck". I'm trying to let them know that other people are having this issue and it's "Aion Server" that's causing the inconsistency and not my ISP, but still waiting for a response, naturally. Been in cahoots with support team for the last 3 days and basically got nowhere

I am also getting this issue as well of "You cannot access the shop server (100606)". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the repair the game button, and deleting the L10N folder. I still have access to the BCM Shop & Golden Sand Trade with no issues but I have have tried every other way possible but still getting this error message. I don't use ping reduction service nor VPN service. Also tried to contact NCSoft via ticket but the responses were back and forth leading me to nowhere. 

5 hours ago, Clomyd-KT said:

I am also getting this issue as well of "You cannot access the shop server (100606)". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the repair the game button, and deleting the L10N folder. I still have access to the BCM Shop & Golden Sand Trade with no issues but I have have tried every other way possible but still getting this error message. I don't use ping reduction service nor VPN service. Also tried to contact NCSoft via ticket but the responses were back and forth leading me to nowhere. 

It has to be Aion servers that's having communication issues and when I asked them about it, they're quickly to deflect and say no and ever since then, they refuse to continue helping with the problem - now im stuck using a VPN (which I don't want to) to continue playing the game cause without it, I physically cannot.

On 5/28/2021 at 2:37 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

i don't use any.

15 hours ago, Clomyd-KT said:

same here. i tried repair, i can access bcm and gst just fine at any time, and i don't use ping reducers. sent ticket to ncsoft, received a reply which lead me to thinking they aren't even aware it's happening. then they told me to write on forums because "dev team reads it". that's about all help i could get.

6 hours ago, Ascari-KT said:

i don't use any.

same here. i tried repair, i can access bcm and gst just fine at any time, and i don't use ping reducers. sent ticket to ncsoft, received a reply which lead me to thinking they aren't even aware it's happening. then they told me to write on forums because "dev team reads it". that's about all help i could get.

I am hoping that the next maintenance/update would fix this problem. Because I can only do dailys and everything else but dungeons. 

Archived