How to make Aion Classic successful (@NCW)

Vinley-KT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So some kinda bad news?

Seems Japan will be launching with version 1.2, the same as Korea.

This didn't include include a lot of bug fixes, QOL fixes and adjustments for daeva pass abuses.

Hopefully it is not a copy paste of the same old monetization, because it can cause some catastrophic issues for launch.

It's a little disheartening that NCW is also significantly behind NCJapan in providing information, which is a smaller organization with a substantially smaller community and playerbase as well.

NCJapan has already started marketing promotions, giving away Amazom gift cards to winners of community sharing content related to Classic, while NCW has shared 2 teaser videos that look like they were cropped in Windows movie maker from the original Korean source.

NCW has 6 times the marketing budget of NCJ.

i come from the future save this post for your own safety!

* Ncsoft will release Classic server just after elyon release, to counter some players and money

* the hype for classic its going to be crazy! many players will  back to game and the first month will be super great

* ncsoft its planning to milk players with the p2p feature plus *** buy unlimited crowns feature***

* players going to cry so hard about bots! kinah sellers in huge quantys no like the 9 years ago! the PC nowadays can handle more than 50 aions at same time! 

* after ncsoft milks everyone they will release 8.0

* with 8.0 the hype will be huge and many players will back to play it and get milked x2

* WINK WINK NCSOFT WINS IN BOTH VERSIONS AND THEY WONT LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU!

2 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

* with 8.0 the hype will be huge and many players will back to play it and get milked x2

The only people that are going to get milked by 8.0 are those who are already being milked now.

No one is going to play classic and then go OMG 8.0 is coming out, Time to return to never being able to PvP till i am around for enough catch up events. I seen people PvP in the free +15 gear they give you. They experience for a returning user would be no different than them returning during any time in the past year.

Im not really into classic cos' I prefer to move forward IRL. Yeah maybe it will be successful in 1 year or so but after people get endgame gears what happens next?.. it will be BOREDOM I think.

21 hours ago, imDC said:

Im not really into classic cos' I prefer to move forward IRL. Yeah maybe it will be successful in 1 year or so but after people get endgame gears what happens next?.. it will be BOREDOM I think.

In case you haven't noticed, the current version is actually moving backwards.

In other news, @Kibbelz seems busy, hasn't been on in a while.

@Vinley-KT That could also mean that it is further out or they plan on using it in their E3 presentation.

On top of that the fact JP is getting 1.2 is sad news indeed. I liked the playstyle of 1.2 but yea the ability to buy as many crowns as you want and buy candies for unlimited kinah is a bit of a bummer.

• 5 months later...

Archived