Forums

Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Guest Zaveid said:

Will f2p be able to acquire kinah outside the daily siel blessing time?

You gain full stuff from Quests after Siel's Aura has expired, except AP:

aionclassic-sielsaurajsjdc.png

55 minutes ago, Guest Launcher Classic said:

My version is 2.2.0.620 ....idk why ....I downloaded it from Aion Classic Page ...how to update it?

"NC Launcher 2" should auto-update to latest version 2.2.0.651.

Guest Aisling

I think if they could put in the new classes since launch into the classic version it would be perfect (*opinion*).

1 minute ago, Guest Aisling said:

I think if they could put in the new classes since launch into the classic version it would be perfect (*opinion*).

The idea of classic is to not have any of the new classes from 4.x and 7.x because that's where the imbalance started to show the most.

15 minutes ago, Guest Aisling said:

No.

That's pretty much the opposite of what, 'Classic' means.
Apart from minor tweaks, bug fixes and balances, I don't want any changes.  That's the whole damned point of Classic.

There's one question I haven't found the answer to and it's been asked a few times.

What is launch week? Siel's aura aren't consumed during that week. So, does it mean it's free or is it reserved for those who have paid for one the packs?

3 minutes ago, Ketakutan said:

There's one question I haven't found the answer to and it's been asked a few times.

What is launch week? Siel's aura aren't consumed during that week. So, does it mean it's free or is it reserved for those who have paid for one the packs?

This has been explained.  

From the day of launch, anyone can play freely for one week.  You play as if you had the aura.

After that, it's gone, and if you've paid for the aura it will activate then.

Just now, 5s16519C said:

This has been explained.  

From the day of launch, anyone can play freely for one week.  You play as if you had the aura.

After that, it's gone, and if you've paid for the aura it will activate then.

Alright, thanks! I must have missed that explaination, sorry

7 hours ago, Guest Aisling said:

Too much work, the whole character building interface would have to be updated to a version where the later classes exist.

Also all the damage skill tables would be all wrong. eg. high HP in Classic might be around 10k, yet some Vandal skills hit 3x that.  There is no such armor in Classic for Cloth using Physical attack, or Plate with Magical attack, let alone skins for an Aethertech.

What you are asking for is a new game altogether, a massive amount of work.

Guest pasayaovong

I've been looking everywhere, what does Siel's Aura actually do?  is it 1x xp and if you dont have it it goes to 1/2x xp?  

5 minutes ago, Guest pasayaovong said:

I've been looking everywhere, what does Siel's Aura actually do?  is it 1x xp and if you dont have it it goes to 1/2x xp?  

The answer is the table in this thread about 9 posts back.

31 minutes ago, 2s205613 said:

Did the wonder girls emote come in during classic? Or was that 3.0? 

If it was during the patch that classic will go live on, will those emotes be back?

We won't be getting those emotes probably due to licensing issues. I wish we could tho

I'm glad we're going back to classes not being restricted to their respective armour types either.  I haven't played the live edition in some time but I imagine it must be pretty tricky for Plate's to navigate around Cloth without alternate sets.

• Aion Team

Updated to add the following:

How will in-game purchases work?
Aion Classic will be using a premium currency called Quna, which is available for purchase (but not obtainable via in-game methods). Quna will be necessary to upgrade the seasonal Daeva Pass to unlock Premium rewards, and can also be used to purchase cosmetics as well as account services from the in-game Quna shop.

3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Updated to add the following:

How will in-game purchases work?
Aion Classic will be using a premium currency called Quna, which is available for purchase (but not obtainable via in-game methods). Quna will be necessary to upgrade the seasonal Daeva Pass to unlock Premium rewards, and can also be used to purchase cosmetics as well as account services from the in-game Quna shop.

Could you elaborate on what account services would include?

Guest Returning
4 hours ago, 5s16519C said:

Could you elaborate on what account services would include?

After watching Sywo's video about Aion Classic in Korea, it looks like it'll be for name changes and appearance mod ticket, etc. Additionally, from what I understood, those 'premium' rewards are only obtainable once a month if you decide to buy them. To be honest, it is tempting, but it really only pushes someone, I'd say, as much as a step further, but not incredibly far, which I am relatively okay with for now. There is a dial function that let's you purchase rewards in advanced if you were to miss a few days and such, which I think is fair if someone misses a few days of rewards and wants to catch up using quna. It is still controversial though because of the 9.6k AP Crown and 5 boxes that have the potential to give you L80 stones, but again, it really is just a step ahead if it's a monthly thing... or if you miss out on runs and sieges that off that it'll help you catch up. 

You know whats funny? its 8AM on Tuesday we are 24 hours from Classic lunch and we dont have any update regarding lunch , what time servers will be up? what are patch notes? why are shugos nyerking ? what elyos are doing in Asmodea if their side is all shiny and perfect why cant they just stay in their perfect little world ? 

Archived