Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

Guest amaterino

what about us? who cant even login on website/forums/support? Is it even safe to buy the packs at this point? I see lot of IP ban complaints. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop sending so much spam, just because they don't open the server yet, you put yourself in their shoes or they think it's easy to activate a server when you have a bunch of rats trying to get in every second, when it's closed lol

Just now, Fungie said:

so people who paid and pre ordered arent allowed in because we have to wait for 8000 people to log in???? why didnt u just give us more servers?

it's NC they always do the minimum and even when they know more are needed, they may add 1 or 2, but that's it because servers cost $

Guest Rurumo
12 minutes ago, Fungie said:

so people who paid and pre ordered arent allowed in because we have to wait for 8000 people to log in???? why didnt u just give us more servers?

Should have given pre-orders queue priority.

Guest Lumiel

I mean Aion was one the biggest mmorpgs back in the day ofc there will be millions on classic launch and they knew it but the went with only 2 servers. Like hello what did you all expected to happen?

Guest Xenomorph

this is normal.
I can remember me at release 2009 EU.
All was in wating list.
German Server Kromede was full... xD

Guest Andrei

Hello,

Do you know maybe when character creation will be back again?

I have pre-created a scout, but taking in account the ping i have at the moment, i would like to switch back to chanter.

Guest Best of Luck
1 hour ago, Guest Lumiel said:

I mean Aion was one the biggest mmorpgs back in the day ofc there will be millions on classic launch and they knew it but the went with only 2 servers. Like hello what did you all expected to happen?

millions on classic launch lmaooooooooo

Guest Crush

Hey, I was originally a beta player for this game and I'm looking for a Elyos legion for people to play with.

Archived