Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Guest Baerbel

Hey Kibbelz, thanks for all the infos so far :)

How long does the seasonal daeva pass last for? 1 Patch cycle? Or what exactly is meant with "season"?

What is the price of the daeva pass?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kibbelz Will we have to download a separate  client like Korea? , if yes , when will it be available to download ( i supose around the 16th) And how many servers will there be at launch?  

You have to do it at https://account.ncsoft.com/ then go to "Apply a Code". You can apply the Daeva pack, but the sub can be activated from 30th, because there will be a free week from 23rd.

LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Glad we could turn this around and have a laugh!!

 

Any plans of creating a South America dedicated server?

There wont be a SA server, anyways now days the ping is more than acceptable, I m from uruguay and I have 140 130 ms thats enough to play this game, I know the less ping the better, but still, the game is playable. Long back ago I used to play this game with 250-300ms

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Loadrng

Awesome. Been waiting for this for far too long.

BTW whats the price on the Daeva Pass? The items we kind of know based on KR pass.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope I get an answer, are they finally going to do something or prevent some players from using third party tools? I think everyone here knows what I mean, everyone knows who hacks in each faction, I've been playing since 4.5 and to this day I still see the same players who hack.

I would like to get an answer from @Kibbelz before investing in Aion Classic

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Is purchasing Siel’s Aura necessary?

It is possible to play Aion Classic without possessing Siel’s Aura. In fact, all free accounts will have Siel’s Aura for one hour each day (per account) to accommodate more casual players. However, after the first hour, Siel’s Aura will be removed. Experience, Kinah, and item acquisition are reduced after the first hour of play passes each day. If you purchase Siel’s Aura, you can play without any of these restrictions. Siel’s Aura will be offered in the following 30-day, and 90-day units to reflect subscriptions with the original Aion:

  • 30 days = $15
  • 90 days = $42

We are also offering special pre-order packages that includes a specially crafted items for the West in preparation, so please be on the lookout.

 

Hi Kibbelz, regarding to the cost of the Siel Aura suscription, the team may notice that servers has a considerable amount of players from latin countries where the dollar has a really high currency change. Have you ever consider to sell this suscription in a different currency that can equilibrate the dollar change or maybe to decrease the costs so you can have this population and higher numbers in the servers?

I think that many players would like to see if this is possible since the move to classic deppends of it. Think it well... less cost but more users to profit...

Thanks...

Edited by Itzmin-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team
1 hour ago, Guest Baerbel said:

Hey Kibbelz, thanks for all the infos so far :)

How long does the seasonal daeva pass last for? 1 Patch cycle? Or what exactly is meant with "season"?

What is the price of the daeva pass?

GREAT QUESTION. I checked w/ the team and at this time we don't have hard details on Daeva Pass. Just that it'll be in the game.

Season though, in that it is cyclical. We will go through various "seasons" similar to other games with "passes". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Vinley
11 minutes ago, Oneiros said:

Will NA Classic include current character customization options or only those available at 1.0?

The Korean client has only what existed during 2.7 era.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

I'll do my best to find answers to your questions. As I'm sure you can imagine, today is a busy day! Let me look into some of these.

I have a question about Siel's Energy and Founder's Packs.

 

Siel's Energy: The website say's Siel's Energy will be activated the week after launch week, so what about launch week? What function restrictions are there for launch week?

 

Founder's Packs: The website doesn't say anything about early launch for founder's packs, but does say something about early character creation without mention of restrictions on this option. Do you need a founder's pack for early character creation?

Edited by Motgar-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats for launching Aion classic.

According to the business model .It is fair when everybody got fully experience for 1 hour when they start playing (not fixed hour where pvpers can camp f2pers). It's not what I had ideally in mind but I'm ok with it. The important part is you act fast and maintain race balance or everything will deteriorating extremely quick. So yep no more lazy mode @Kibbelz sorry to say 😛

I'm more concern about racial skills that put asmo have too much advantage over elyos. You must take on toxic players seriously or the community will escalating into dystopia really quick and that's how everyone starts leaving.

Nobody can guarantee there will be no p2w incoming but if you do exploiting the game badly the consequences will be no more Aion and probably no more any MMO like Aion anymore.

If you love Aion do not turn it into hell hole. This is probably their last attempt to be serious with Aion.
Thank you byebye 😊

Edited by Nalariel-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ClassicBound1
21 minutes ago, Oneiros said:

Will NA Classic include current character customization options or only those available at 1.0?

The client is 2.7 with QoL features. The content such as level cap and dungeons/raids available will apparently be 1.0, or maybe 1.2 if they copy how KR did it. So, customization would be similar to 2.7.

In fact, the KR Classic client actually had some additional features added. There are wing skins, numerous transformation candies available, proper quest map/minimap/npc tracking, the EXP is a mix between older versions and later versions to be mildly easier than actual 1.x was. The mix of old and new make it unique. The only thing that would be missing feature-wise from slightly later versions would be housing and mounts. Full pet system is included.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Congrats for launching Aion classic.

According to the business model .It is fair when everybody got fully experience for 1 hour when they start playing (not fixed hour where pvpers can camp f2pers). It's not what I had ideally in mind but I'm ok with it. The important part is you act fast and maintain race balance or everything will deteriorating extremely quick. So yep no more lazy mode @Kibbelz sorry to say 😛

I'm more concern about racial skills that put asmo have too much advantage over elyos. You must take on toxic players seriously or the community will escalating into dystopia really quick and that's how everyone starts leaving.

Nobody can guarantee there will be no p2w incoming but if you do exploiting the game badly the consequences will be no more Aion and probably no more any MMO like Aion anymore.

If you love Aion do not turn it into hell hole. This is probably their last attempt to be serious with Aion.
Thank you byebye 😊

People are already rabbid on the forums. So too late. As for the race balance, Elyos have stronger Templars for example, it depends on what class.

Edited by Motgar-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Question about cash shop candies, Will we be getting the hotfix that KR got that made them worth 0(or maybe it was 1 kinah) to the vendor at release? This changed how the game played majorly as people bought kinah caps worth of candies from day 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Question about cash shop candies, Will we be getting the hotfix that KR got that made them worth 0(or maybe it was 1 kinah) to the vendor at release? This changed how the game played majorly as people bought kinah caps worth of candies from day 1.

Lets hope they do it like this but they also took care of the "buy 100 subscriptions on day 1 and thus have  for 100 crowns on day 1". You cannot do this and that is great news.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lets hope they do it like this but they also took care of the "buy 100 subscriptions on day 1 and thus have  for 100 crowns on day 1". You cannot do this and that is great news.

Yea when i saw that i was super happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Loadrng
43 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

...

I'm more concern about racial skills that put asmo have too much advantage over elyos.

...

That is not accurate for every class in the game imho. I personaly think that Templar, Assassin and Gladiator have better racials on Elyos for PVP. It really depends.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Little Johnny

Any plan to open additional server in Europe? NCwest have EU servers for BnS, it shouldn't be a problem launching one for aion classic, or am i wrong? :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Little Johnny

Any plan to open additional server in Europe? NCwest have EU servers for BnS, it shouldn't be a problem launching one for aion classic, or am i wrong? :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Guest Little Johnny said:

Any plan to open additional server in Europe? NCwest have EU servers for BnS, it shouldn't be a problem launching one for aion classic, or am i wrong? :(

EU publishing rights belong to Gameforge. Sorry, my friend, but it's highly unlikely NCWest will launch an European server.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Vinley
2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

GREAT QUESTION. I checked w/ the team and at this time we don't have hard details on Daeva Pass. Just that it'll be in the game.

Season though, in that it is cyclical. We will go through various "seasons" similar to other games with "passes". 

Please don't have the crowns from Korean version in the pass, or anything that can be viewed as P2W.

The last thing we need is to have even the slightest look of P2W in Classic, and that gives the perception of P2W and will turn off a LOT of players. Please please please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Guest Vinley said:

Please don't have the crowns from Korean version in the pass, or anything that can be viewed as P2W.

The last thing we need is to have even the slightest look of P2W in Classic, and that gives the perception of P2W and will turn off a LOT of players. Please please please.

That sounds awful already.

When I got the survey asking me what do I think about current state of retail and my ideal desire for classic, I specifically stated no p2w garbage in any shape or form. I can smell that dump from miles away, so if they wish to have and keep long lasting customers, first priority should be listening to said customers.

I am still too skeptical of NCWest since they have proven themselves to be too unreliable and hypocritical.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...