Forums

Aion Classic FAQ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, because it's not about the pvp for them. Instead it's about showing power over other people in a video game because they have no power over anything in their real lives. 🤷‍♀️

@Kibbelz Will we have to download a separate  client like Korea? , if yes , when will it be available to download ( i supose around the 16th) And how many servers will there be at launch?  

You said Siel I say "shut up and get my money". Thank goodness you gave the old servers the good names unlike Danaria/Katalam/Ereshkigal that we got after 6.0 destruction. This post is also very

42 minutes ago, Guest Devir said:

When we will be able to start downloading the game? 

June 16th, time not yet finalized afaik. You will be able to download, and then create and choose a name for ONE character.

15 hours ago, Guest Name reservation said:

is anyone going to be able to save their names on the 16th or only people who bought the founders pack? @Kibbelz

@Motgar-KT all players will be able to reserve the name on one character on June 16

Guest AionIsPvPPvE
On 6/10/2021 at 12:34 PM, Matthieu-KT said:

Agreed.  It won't be so bad at the very beginning, but Elites ganking lowbies was a major factor in killing  original Aion in the first place.  All of the ideas from before either weren't strong enough,  or split the playerbase, as with separate PVE Servers.  Nothing seemed to work well.

I'm proposing that the Binding Obelisks be used so players can decide to opt for PVP or PVE as the mood takes them.  The Cooldown should be at least the same as using the Return Button, so at least thirty minutes, or maybe even an hour, to reduce the chance of cheating.

The Devs have already proven they can make it possible to have areas where Asmos and Elyos can't attack each other, like in Katalam.

Such a mechanic would make it possible for Lowbies, and PVEers to enjoy their game without splitting players apart into different servers.  Everyone could theoretically all play on the same servers, which would also reduce costs viz servers...

This is too funny. Do you want classic aion, or not?  I'm asking this in a serious way. There is no opting out of PVP if you want anything like classic Aion, unless you are in Sanctum or Pande, or  in very , very small areas such as Verteron (if Elyos).

If there is a twink out there , get friends.  If you can't PVP, either learn, or bring friends who can.

That was classic Aion - all of the protection from "eltes" (?) which really didn't help the game  were introduced in fairly late versions. It didn't help new players learn to PVP, it didn't make any PVPers happy.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:17 AM, Kubei-DN said:

I mentioned it earlier to someone, but EU publishing rights belong to Gameforge. NCWest won't host an EU server for Aion.

Gameforge quit dedicated English servers for Aion a few years ago. Gameforge doesn't have English severs anymore. The only dedicated English servers for Europeans are the ones hosted by NC as of that moment

Guest Doris /EU_player since2009
2 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

Gameforge quit dedicated English servers for Aion a few years ago. Gameforge doesn't have English severs anymore. The only dedicated English servers for Europeans are the ones hosted by NC as of that moment

But the worst remains that GF does not come out with the language whether to bring out the classic or not. So all EU players who want that are pissed off!

6 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

People were pissed off at Gameforge the very moment they took over Aion from the start anyway. Europeans that wanna play Aion, either play Aion with higher ping on NA or don't play Aion at all

16 hours ago, Guest AionIsPvPPvE said:

This is too funny. Do you want classic aion, or not?  I'm asking this in a serious way. There is no opting out of PVP if you want anything like classic Aion, unless you are in Sanctum or Pande, or  in very , very small areas such as Verteron (if Elyos).

If there is a twink out there , get friends.  If you can't PVP, either learn, or bring friends who can.

That was classic Aion - all of the protection from "eltes" (?) which really didn't help the game  were introduced in fairly late versions. It didn't help new players learn to PVP, it didn't make any PVPers happy.

The whole problem on Aion back in the day was the PvP, where leveling players quit cause PvP player were killing people that wanted to level up. Those people ruined it actually, not the real PvP players. 

13 minutes ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

The whole problem on Aion back in the day was the PvP, where leveling players quit cause PvP player were killing people that wanted to level up. Those people ruined it actually, not the real PvP players. 

Huh? You just level up in areas that don't have PvP, eg. Verteran, Theobomos, and many instances.

The reason you go to PvP maps is to get AP not XP, and AP is a PvP reward. You need bugger all AP if you are going to stick with PvE gear such as the Miragent set.

Guest Devir

People dont understand this is a PVP game, someone who does not like get ganked or disturbed while doing PVE should not play this game, or go to retail.

Guest you think you can pvp lol

People don't understand that it takes at least TWO to PvP

you can camp all you want... and I'm going to completely ignore you and continue killing the mobs

who do you think is going to have more fun, hm?

take a guess :)

Guest ??????
1 hour ago, Guest you think you can pvp lol said:

People don't understand that it takes at least TWO to PvP

you can camp all you want... and I'm going to completely ignore you and continue killing the mobs

who do you think is going to have more fun, hm?

take a guess :)

gonna thank you in advance for the free AP :) 

Guest Doris/EU_player since2009

Witch Date can I Download the Aion classic client ? 

I have already an (AION NA ) Account and the launcher is up to date 😘  

Hopefully you have some space for EU players, there will be more to come🤗

Because GF missed to announce anything about classic ...... just the usual blah blah blah🤮

3 hours ago, Guest Ciryq said:

Can  the client be made available earlier for those of us with bad net? (Aussie here 😔) I really wanna be able to get my name.

If you read the thread you would know that the client becomes available on the 16th. a week before the launch on the 23rd. If you can't download it in a week, then you probably shouldn't be playing with such a bad internet. I am Aussie too, and have no download issues from Aion servers from a normal NBN connection.

Guest Ciryq
41 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

If you read the thread you would know that the client becomes available on the 16th. a week before the launch on the 23rd. If you can't download it in a week, then you probably shouldn't be playing with such a bad internet. I am Aussie too, and have no download issues from Aion servers from a normal NBN connection.

If you have read what I posted instead of trying to prove some dumb point, I said so I can get my name not play the game. Obviously people with faster internet connection will get into name reservation faster then others if download is released at the same time the creation opens. But thank you for your irrelevant comment mate.

6 minutes ago, Guest Ciryq said:

If you have read what I posted instead of trying to prove some dumb point, I said so I can get my name not play the game. Obviously people with faster internet connection will get into name reservation faster then others if download is released at the same time the creation opens. But thank you for your irrelevant comment mate.

I read what you said an interpreted as  "The system needs to be made unfair so I can get my name before others, I don't care if they complain, I want a head start for <insert weak reason here>".

Guest Ciryq
5 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

I read what you said an interpreted as  "The system needs to be made unfair so I can get my name before others, I don't care if they complain, I want a head start for <insert weak reason here>".

Wait isn't everyone being able to pre download having a fair system? being able to log in at the same time without needing to wait for downloads.

Your really wasting space with these pointless posts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.