Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

Guest Wootage
13 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

Has anyone asked or wondered about how NC west will manage a server that most likely will serve NA and EU players while they cant manage the current retail with a net population of approximately 300 players?  Or even how the support manage the tickets assuming they dont  just through canned answers as per usual ?

Holly s i remember you from 2010 IA days , you played sorc if i remember correctly 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Guest Wootage said:

Holly s i remember you from 2010 IA days , you played sorc if i remember correctly 

Yeah, quit Aion for 5 years then covid dragged me back in only to find a destroyed game haha.

I joined NA servers end of 2011 quit around mid 2015 and restarted at 2020.

I would gladly play IA again at least the 2gms they had cared enough to ban people  for using hacks hehe.

Guest Morgianna

@KibbelzI played Aion for years when it first came out in NA and subbed two accounts even after it went FTP. I'm interested in doing some streaming for the game but I'm pretty picky with how the games look when broadcasting and the last time I played the tooltips always bothered me when you hover your mouse over things, and that the Hud/Ui ittself was never very customizable.  There were also alot of complaints about this from other players of the game at the time.  Has anything been done to fix this to make it more viewer friendly for the streaming audiences?

Guest Liz - Lunar Flare

I am beyond excited for this to come out. I lost interest in 2.0 when rifts were essentially obsolete due to the FTS. I played on Fregion server back than and the PvP was so much fun. I remember being “ganked” by Blowfish, Donald and others and getting so annoyed/frustrated, but that taught me how to kite as a cleric and pvp. Sure i still sucked and couldn’t compete, but it was a lot of fun. This game was build around rifting/pvping and such. I remember the good old Shard wars 20v20 sometimes more sometimes less.  Thank you for bringing this back I cannot wait for the grind and pvp to start. 

This time I will be starting asmo, so if anyone  that  remembers either Lunar Flare or Evil Olaf (later patches) I will be recreating  Lunar Flare as an asmo guild. Can’t wait to see you all! 

@Kibbelz 

1. what is BM? I saw it used a few times in the Post, but am lost on what it was referring too.

2. Are either of the 2 servers going to be different time zones?  I know they will be located in VA, but wasn’t sure if one would be Central time other EST. 

3. I saw something about exp gain being different and not as bad as when released in 2009, do we gain more exp than what it was originally or is it we need less to level like it was changed too a few times? 

Thanks for any Info you can give. 

1 hour ago, Guest Liz - Lunar Flare said:

3. I saw something about exp gain being different and not as bad as when released in 2009, do we gain more exp than what it was originally or is it we need less to level like it was changed too a few times? 

I'm guessing the xp bar will be less than the original requirement as that's what they usually did

On 10/06/2021 at 00:27, Guest Devir said:

3.0 com zonas seguras em todos os lugares, não, obrigado, 4.0 com as intermináveis missões repetíveis, não, obrigado

A versão mais pura do Aion é 1.9.

Eu gostaria de ver o Aion Classic +

What will happen to our lvl 80 chars?

On 10/06/2021 at 23:43, Motgar-KT said:

Esta.

What will happen to our lvl 80 chars?

1 hour ago, Polinni-DN said:

Good. But I can choose to stay right here, right?

You can't "move" Aion 7.9 characters to Aion Classic, so you have no choice but to stay where you are.

Should you want to play Aion Classic, then you will have to treat it as another separate NCsoft game,  just like Blade and Soul, Guildwars etc. You would have to install the Aion Classic software, then create brand new character that has nothing to do with your Aion 7.9 characters whatsoever.

if only they made it like Black desert online u buy the game and done  now its like WOW

is it possible to play without paying? like i never do PVP 

Guest Liz - Lunar Flare
36 minutes ago, Guest nate said:

if only they made it like Black desert online u buy the game and done  now its like WOW

is it possible to play without paying? like i never do PVP 

It used to be buy the game and than sub. In 2.0 area they made it free to play and changed a lot of shit with the game., which ruined it. By doing what they are doing in theory it should cut out some botting, kinah sellers etc. as there are restrictions for kinah you can gain and I think trading is restricted as well unless you sub. 

you can play without paying anything rewards and such are just lower. You get Aura benefits  for an hour a day and than you are restricted. Go check out the FAQ it explains some of it. 

this here isn’t to anyone specific, but why come to Aion classic if you don’t like the pvp/rifting/sub etc? I mean if you don’t want pvp go play FFXIV or ESO (zone specific) etc. This version was the best and i hope it brings back some of the original PvPers. 

@Kibbelz I noticed you are attempting to do something about the bot problem by restricting gathering to paid accounts only, which i commend you for.  However, I have been looking into the problems the Korean servers have been having with bots and it seems they have just moved from gathering to farming all the elite zones and world mobs that drop crafting materials, making it impossible for players to kill anything for the dropped materials from world mobs.  Have you done anything to address this?  Not being able to complete quests in these zones because of bots keeping everything killed off would cause major issues for paid players.  Maybe making the rare gear they drop untradeable and adding things like balaur blood to the morphs available for paid players only would have  helped prevent this from becoming an issue in the first place

I hereby challenge you all to: when rifting, focusing, camping and prioritizing each and every bot-looking character you find.

I'd hope that most of us by now have a good clue of what kind of names bots use, what kind of behavior they have in-world, etc... So it shouldn't be too hard to identify them.
😅

Guest Nevya

@Corvin, you have the siel buff one hour per day, after that you gain 0 xp and 0 kinah as a free 2 play player.

Archived