Finding Old Aion Buddies and Nemeses! :)

Navve-DN

17 minutes ago, Guest Arcanon said:

Haha, it surely did. Good to see you again, buddy. Yeah - got my degree a few years ago ^_^

Not sure if I'll be playing. I reserved my name just in case and will probably check it out later today. I made it on Siel Elyos. You going for pigeon or asmo? 

I rolled Sel asmo this run but have been debating the switch all morning.  I tried to get ahold of as many PimpS as I had contact for but only managed to get you and Tres a message.  Glad all is well with you homie these last 10 years have been interesting to say the least.  Either way I will find you on discord at some point and catch up. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arcanon
9 minutes ago, Tron said:

I rolled Sel asmo this run but have been debating the switch all morning.  I tried to get ahold of as many PimpS as I had contact for but only managed to get you and Tres a message.  Glad all is well with you homie these last 10 years have been interesting to say the least.  Either way I will find you on discord at some point and catch up. 

Well, if I do decide to give it a go I guess we'll meet in rifting ;) 

Likewise! Yeah, I'm not sure how many will be back. I spoke to Rykerz and I think he's passing on this one. I'm personally waiting for Lost Ark release at the moment, but the nostalgia of Aion may entice me just slightly. 

Have a great time! 

Guest Wyrmbound

Azeth from Meslamtaeda/Zikel/Siel(?) here! I'll be rolling my cleric again back on Siel. Blood for blood!

Hello! I played back when it first released and then when it went free it kind of went downhill for me and I moved on to FF14 (as well as I was sent oversees for about 5 years)

My character names were Emissa, Saturna and mainly Picklefish. I had a wonderful friend named Lilaan I use to play with but haven't heard from him in ages. Hope to hear back!

Guest Nahilu

Xiao ahoy !

Think you were a Elyos Sorc and we fought a lot XD

You should defenatly comeback to Aion !

I don't have time either trust me ! 

But YOU KNOW you have to make the time ....

This is a 1 time life chance )😉

Nahilu

Archived