Forums

Pre-order Classic = Error 108

Arhangelos

I tried this with Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, and Brave. I did it with normal and secure mode and still I get the same error. "Due to a browser setting"... which you didn't mention, do I need to change anything on my browser and what is it.

We need to make sure we can buy this before it launches.

error.jpg

Guest Loadrng
55 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I tried this with Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, and Brave. I did it with normal and secure mode and still I get the same error. "Due to a browser setting"... which you didn't mention, do I need to change anything on my browser and what is it.

error.jpg

I got a different error, 99150 iirc when I tried to use Paypal. Changed to Credit Card and the purchase went through, at least it seemed to because my credit card was charged. Then I got an email from NCsoft saying they are veryfying my purchase.

Kinda lost now. Will wait and see.

56 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

error.jpg

Try with microsoft edge

22 minutes ago, Guest Loadrng said:

I got a different error, 99150 iirc when I tried to use Paypal. Changed to Credit Card and the purchase went through, at least it seemed to because my credit card was charged. Then I got an email from NCsoft saying they are veryfying my purchase.

Kinda lost now. Will wait and see.

I also used paypal and thought that credit might go through so I'll use it as a last restort if paypal cant' do it.

6 minutes ago, Guest Devir said:

Disable Ublock or other add blocker. It worked for me

I tried with and without addons and still got the issue. I also had nothing on opera as I freshly installed it for this specific reason.

20 minutes ago, Pipum-EK said:

Try with microsoft edge

I'll give it a try and let you guys know

So I also got 99150 error this time, I guess Paypal is not working. I didn't want to use my debit card because in my country we have euros and this is in USD so there will be an extra fee, while in my paypal I already have dollars.

Anyway I hope it will get resolved in future because the extra fee is obnoxious to have when I already have $$ to pay. I didn't buy anything the last 6 months so this is not a limit, defo a security issue.

error-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Guest Loadrng said:

Paypal

Got to warn you that I heard of some people getting banned for using Paypal because Paypal thought the transaction wasn't legitimate and made a charge back. Same goes for credit cards and it also comes with security issues. If allowed, I would use a gift "credit card", you can set the amount on the card to be the same as the price for one subscription, not worry about security, and chargeback mishaps are impossible.

@Kibbelz can we use a gift "credit card" to purchase?

Guest Loadrng
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So I also got 99150 error this time, I guess Paypal is not working. I didn't want to use my debit card because in my country we have euros and this is in USD so there will be an extra fee, while in my paypal I already have dollars.

Anyway I hope it will get resolved in future because the extra fee is obnoxious to have when I already have $$ to pay. I didn't buy anything the last 6 months so this is not a limit, defo a security issue.

error-2.jpg

It's weird. After seeing that error I got confirmation that Paypal authorized Automatic Payments from NCsoft:
https://prnt.sc/1515tjo

And an email saying they are looking into my purchase:

https://prnt.sc/1516cbp

Weird...

31 minutes ago, Guest Loadrng said:

It's weird. After seeing that error I got confirmation that Paypal authorized Automatic Payments from NCsoft:
https://prnt.sc/1515tjo

And an email saying they are looking into my purchase:

https://prnt.sc/1516cbp

Weird...

My paypal has nothing so I guess mine didn't go through. Maybe it is because I have fingerprint protection that asks me to get my phone and put my finger when I make some transactions. But if I cannot buy it with paypal I'll do it with debit this one time. I'll get the 30 day and I'll know if I want to play or not after that.

Guest Candy

For the 99150 error you have to contact support; I had this too despite not making any purchases on this account and they had to do something to remove the limit. The 108 error is weird; do you have security that could be blocking it?

It does also say on that list that you should contact support if your error code is not listed. They're pretty quick at getting back to you once you submit a ticket.

7 minutes ago, Guest Candy said:

For the 99150 error you have to contact support; I had this too despite not making any purchases on this account and they had to do something to remove the limit. The 108 error is weird; do you have security that could be blocking it?

It does also say on that list that you should contact support if your error code is not listed. They're pretty quick at getting back to you once you submit a ticket.

Got my way around it with a friend. I personally purchased it but they need to check themselves.

I tried 5 browsers and at least 2 of them were freshly installed just for this reason.

I had trouble purchasing with PayPal, so I added the credit card. The purchase went through, but got an email as you guys did saying it's under review. But after 12 hours, it went through. Got an email shows that my purchase is successful.  Check account purchase history, it did in fact go through. 

Archived