Forums

For Classic Players: How To Deal With Upset Aion Live Players

I'd just like to give a little advice on how to deal with the upset players from Aion Live posting in the Aion Classic section.

• Don't post in their made threads; Don't quote them; don't private message them; and don't engage with them; but don't outright disregard their post.
  • Oppose their beliefs by posting on threads that aren't made by them or by making a thread about your own beliefs.
  • If they suggest something that you completely oppose, just suggest something you believe in that naturally isn't compatible without referencing whatever they said.
  • Don't get complacent.
  • Stay classy in your posts.

Remember these upset Aion Live players are here to corrupt or destroy our haven and the future of Aion games.

Guest Devir

Same happens in WoW Classic,  Ratailers came and corrupt the community with boosts and rushes.

Omg this has got to be one of the saddest and most destructive posts I've ever seen lol creating a faction of anti-live and saying "don't associate with them live people" lol WOW... "our haven" ahahaha

Let the toxicity begin. This is just... wow. You guys are nuts.

10 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because they are scared the little attention they got will dwindle even more. On the bright side, subscription model should keep those people away lol

Yea, I don't think $15 will keep them out of anything considering they made an investment of 10,000s of dollars.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because they are scared the little attention they got will dwindle even more. On the bright side, subscription model should keep those people away lol

Lack of p2w will keep all them away not the subscription itself as 15$ per month. Most known pvpers rely on outgearing everyone. At least those prominent names in 7.x that came out of nowhere and run around in dazzlings and special items that nobody can get their hands on becoming killing machines in 1 month after they start playing the game.

I have heard people calling me a bad player because as a sorc I know my class is awful in 7.x and they gave me examples of some "sorcs that can 2-shot them" as if hitting 2 buttons and killing an enemy is a pvp ability that you learn by being good at your class and not gear difference and a p2w tactic. If you took that "2-shoot-kill" sorc and made him play with normal gear that everyone has, they would lose every fight because hitting 2 skills is not going to give you a kill when everyone has the same end game existence.

Of course class imbalance will always be a thing but at least it won't be p2w advantage.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
29 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have heard people calling me a bad player because as a sorc I know my class is awful in 7.x and they gave me examples of some "sorcs that can 2-shot them" as if hitting 2 buttons and killing an enemy is a pvp ability that you learn by being good at your class and not gear difference and a p2w tactic. If you took that "2-shoot-kill" sorc and made him play with normal gear that everyone has, they would lose every fight because hitting 2 skills is not going to give you a kill when everyone has the same end game existence.

You are bad though...so...

11 minutes ago, Motgar-KT said:

Yes, the P2W community here is toxic, inherently.

He's referencing you bud. You've made a thread on here every 30 minutes almost all day long and almost every thread is borderline unstable requesting devs to make classic exclusive to yourself and the "classic club."

these are the threads that will drive away potential players who would otherwise enjoy classic.

reap what you sow.

Guest Bauldr
6 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

He's referencing you bud. You've made a thread on here every 30 minutes almost all day long and almost every thread is borderline unstable requesting devs to make classic exclusive to yourself and the "classic club."

these are the threads that will drive away potential players who would otherwise enjoy classic.

reap what you sow.

Finally someone said it!!!! Thank you! This person believe that someone owes him and his opinion is always right, noone else gets to say anything, unless they agree. This elitist behavior is what will kill the "classic aion"!!!

Guest Chill

This post It's toxic itself, absolute innecesary and non informative

Just enjoy the game, see ya all

11 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

You are bad though...so...

I am not, I've done quite a lot of pvp in 6.x when things were more fair in terms of gear, I do not understand why you are coming after me in the last 2~3 posts.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
On 6/10/2021 at 1:36 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Lack of p2w will keep all them away not the subscription itself as 15$ per month. Most known pvpers rely on outgearing everyone. At least those prominent names in 7.x that came out of nowhere and run around in dazzlings and special items that nobody can get their hands on becoming killing machines in 1 month after they start playing the game.

Of course class imbalance will always be a thing but at least it won't be p2w advantage.

I think the people that you are referencing are not necessarily P2W players, but they where actually Hackers aka Twinks. If I'm not mistaken there are still some of the Hacker techniques still up on youtube. 

It's like asking "how to deal with upset Blade and Soul payers"

People that choose to play Aion live or any other game are irrelevant to Aion Classic.

Many people will play both.

9 hours ago, DrFeelz said:

I think the people that you are referencing are not necessarily P2W players, but they where actually Hackers aka Twinks. If I'm not mistaken there are still some of the Hacker techniques still up on youtube. 

I was referring to 7.9. Twinking is not a hack, but kinda like abusing the game mechanics in order to create a situation that favors you without losing anything if you die. Twinks kill their level range easily due to outgearing them, and if a high level comes to kill them off they do not lose AP. But that is not a hack, it is  taking advantage of mechanics.

I sure do not like twinks myself, it is the pvpers with micropenis, kill the easy pray.