Doubt about the aion classic

BYNE

For f2p players, they will be able to play the game for free for 1h after that. won't they be disconnected from the game? will they keep playing but they will earn less xp, drops and etc? 

well that was the doubt that i stayed

I didn't understand, very well why a friend said, that when this 1 hour a day is over. would be automatically disconnected from the game 

Guest Loadrng
3 minutes ago, BYNE said:

Fur, what I understand. For f2p players, they will be able to play the game for free for 1h after that. won't they be disconnected from the game? will they keep playing but they will earn less xp, drops and etc? 

after 1h every day you get only white items drops, no kinah, no AP and 50% exp.

1 hour ago, BYNE said:

For f2p players, they will be able to play the game for free for 1h after that. won't they be disconnected from the game? will they keep playing but they will earn less xp, drops and etc? 

I didn't understand, very well why a friend said, that when this 1 hour a day is over. would be automatically disconnected from the game 

You do not get a dc, you log in the first time after daily reset, you will get a buff that lasts 1 hour, with this buff you have a fully functioning game, once the buff is gone you will have a ton of limitations.

Paying for subscription pretty much makes this buff last 30 days non stop instead of 1 hour every day for free.

Just want to clarify here: It is only 50% exp in world after 1 hour. You still get 100% exp from quests but get 0 kinah and 0 AP, however you still get all reward tiers of gear from those quests.

So while you can grind exp in world, my experience back then was questing gives the best exp, especially the FT/SR/Adma repeats. So it sounds to me like if someone doesn't care about open world drops and exp, the f2p method is still viable to progress in some sort of crippled fashion.

Archived